The creative labs soundblaster WoW headset is complete junk.

Let me count the ways I loathe this thing...

It's uncomfortable
    Sound is average at best
    Microphone is in bad position
    Microphone randomly stops working
    Battery Life is horrid
    Lights on the side randomly decide when to work just like the microphone
    Drivers are terrible
    Drivers randomly stop working

Today is the day I have taken pain out of my life, today is the day I never have to look at this junk again.

Soundblaster, you have fallen your company used to make some pretty awesome stuff but the C team took over and you can't compete in the market of prebuilt machines anymore. Hang it up!

SO LONG overpriced pile of junk! LIBERATED!!!!!

For it's price range it is absolutely amazing.. but I have the corded version.. My software tweaks sometimes and will auto-change my voice when I use Ventrilo, but with mumble I have no issues... Never had the lights not work.. and ANYTHING wireless always turns out to be utter crap. Figured people would clue into that by now.

It sucks that you had such a bad experience.. My boyfriend has been goin from headset to headset tryin to find a good one as well and is still on the hunt... Maybe.. they just dont exist for brutes.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think you need to post a follow up with it smashed into smaller pieces, think family guy when Stewie and Brian smash the Surfin Bird record.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarahstrasza View Post
    For it's price range it is absolutely amazing..
    Problem with the Creative's WoW headset is that it's absolutely not worth the money. You get $70-80 headset quality with $120-150 pricetag (depending on wireless/wired). It's not completely bad, but way way overpriced, and that is the price of gimmicks and brand licensing.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.