Thread: Best Gquits?

Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Best Gquits?

This sounds like a kind of gray area topic, but what are your best gquit moments?

OURS IS THE FURY -- Baratheon

Through whispers, I told my old GM, and my friends in the guild, that I was happy with our time, but I wanted to move onto another guild. They all understood, but my old GM, god bless that crazy bastard, wanted me to go out in style.

We both waited the next day, until a lot of people were online.

GM: Hey (My character), do you know karate?
    Me: Yeah, why?
    GM: Here, dodge this kick.
    *GM has kicked (My character) from the guild*

We both got bombarded with whispers, but he explained to everyone what happened. Good times.

We had a new member ragequit the guild when his side lost an all-guild wargame. Completely for fun, nothing at stake at all, and he couldn't handle losing. @_@

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    /2 if /gkick and /gquit were on a boat, and /gkick dove in the water, who is left on the boat?
    22 miles of hard road
    33 years of tough luck
    44 skulls buried in the ground
    Crawling down through the muck
    Ah yeah...

I got kicked for joking with my GM. He did pick on me at all times (for fun) we all did, always. But no one picked on the GM but the really, really old members that knew him very, very well. So I said something, cant remember what and he got furious, and I told him that he has said stuff like that to me like several times a week for a year and I just wanted to give back cause some of them where not even funny. And yeah he raged, next morning I log on to WoW I was kicked out of the guild. I had been in that guild for several years and knew everyone really well. I wasnt welcome anymore. Fun times.

I was the MT, I just stopped showing up without warning.

Wonder how they're doing these days...

*shrugs*

---------- Post added 2011-09-20 at 10:28 PM ----------

You have shockwave on your bar, while carrying a 2hander...and you're broken.

WTF MAN

Quote Originally Posted by Trapt View Post
    I was the MT, I just stopped showing up without warning.

Wonder how they're doing these days...

*shrugs*

---------- Post added 2011-09-20 at 10:28 PM ----------

You have shockwave on your bar, while carrying a 2hander...and you're broken.

WTF MAN
    Was an alt alt alt alt alt alt. Didnt play him ever, just through spells on a bar while running another alt.

Quote Originally Posted by Underskilled View Post
    Through whispers, I told my old GM, and my friends in the guild, that I was happy with our time, but I wanted to move onto another guild. They all understood, but my old GM, god bless that crazy bastard, wanted me to go out in style.

We both got bombarded with whispers, but he explained to everyone what happened. Good times.
    Wouldn't it make more sense if you asked the guy kicking you if he knew karate? XD You usually learn blocks and attacks when you take martial arts. ^_^' Right?

Its still hilarious.

Doesn't really fit this thread..

I was in a guild and the GM was being an ass so one day I logged on and merely went:
    ME: "Hey (insert GM name here) you know what I hate?"
    GM: "What?"
    ME: "When people gquit in mid sent-"
    Drewan has left the guild

10+ Year Old Account
    I would try to explain the best gquit I've ever experienced, but my friends, it was so incredible that I can not even explain it.

In short, my old guild master was the funniest bastard I've ever met. A guy asked him to kick someone else because he was "stalking him" and then the GM started picking him apart about this guy and the guy that he wanted kicked marrying eachother and this guy was relatively uncomfortable with any sort of gay talk, and eventually over 2 hours with 20 people in vent listening to this, the guy started crying and gquit.

And that, friends, was the funniest night of my life to date, and it was 2 years ago.

Person 1(Raging): You know what you're out!
    Person 1(Still Raging): How the hell do I kick someone from the guild?
    GM: /gquit <Person's Name>
    Person 1 has quit the guild.
    GM: I can't believe that worked...

Quote Originally Posted by Restorection View Post
    s985.photobucket.com/albums/ae334/Judindor/?action=view¤t=WoWScrnShot_123010_174453.jpg

s985.photobucket.com/albums/ae334/Judindor/?action=view¤t=WoWScrnShot_123010_174455.jpg
    Best so far.

Deleted
    whilst in the middle of ICC farm run we were discussing what to do about a pair of recruit's who was obviously not fitting in with the rest of guild when one of them logged on and made the decision for us

Always Win when it comes to gquits

so overused and unoriginal.

I never heard it before. I loled

I wish I had the screenshot when me and a group of guildies quit one of our guild. It mainly involved one of my friends telling the gm off. I found it quite entertaining.

But the Autobot one wins so far.