Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    < The Bridgeburners > - Argent EU - GLevel 6

We're a new and growing guild on the above, currently going through all aspects of the game in groups. PvP is our focus, but there's plenty of room for PvE in there too.

As a friendly guild, drama llamas may stay in their disney paddock, and not apply. We're most active in the evenings, GMT, as the majority of our members work, or have college.
    Last edited by mmoc575703eaeb; 2012-01-08 at 10:58 AM.

Trinity is looking for talented players in general. We raid 7-11 EST on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. We're a top 15 guild and looking to go Top 5 for this next batch of raid content. Also, I'm told the NDA allows me to state that we are testing Infernal Dawn (the next 20 man raid). I can't post links yet because I'm a nub, but we reside at trinityguild dot org.

I know a lot of the people who are posting on here are just coming back to the game and trying to find their way. If you're serious about raiding and come from a reasonably accomplished background (heroic raiding when it was current in WoW), feel free on roll on Keenblade Defiant and we'll sort you out. If we think you're a good fit, we can get you up to speed very quickly. However, be forewarned that the game requires a bit of grinding in your off-time now to catch up in the form of Planar Attunement points. It won't consume your life, but newer raiders need to put in about 10 hours a week for a few weeks to get caught up to speed. Less time for clerics and warriors, because they're OP

If you're interested, shoot a tell to Final on Keenblade Defiant.
    Last edited by Europe; 2012-01-08 at 07:11 PM.

Deleted

Special Olympics recruiting! [11/11]

Special Olympics recruiting! [11/11]

Special Olympics is the 1st European guild and 3rd world wide, currently located on Bloodiron (Defiant) aiming for improve our ranking in the upcoming 20 man raid. We are currently looking to expand our roster with a few talented and well geared players from the following classes/roles:

Cleric tank

Warrior DPS

Rogue DPS

If your class/role is not mentioned above don’t hesitate to send us an application since we are always in search of talented, dedicated players to join our guild.

What we require:

- Skill - You need to know what you are doing, both with regards to optimizing the performance of your own character and in terms of functioning in a team. We expect you to know your class and play it very well.

- Dedication - You need to be willing to spend hours raiding, to go on when most others would quit. When progressing trough encounters wiping is not avoidable, if a night of constant wiping is a problem for, then don't bother applying.

- Communication - You need to be able to both listen and talk on TeamSpeak 3.0. You also need to be able to handle criticism, both giving and receiving. You are expected to follow orders from the raid leader and carry them out.

- Social intelligence - We expect you to commit yourself to the guild and get to know our members well, in order to make the guild have the right atmosphere for you.

Raid Schedule:

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday & Sunday

Server time (GMT): 19:00 – 23:00
    Central European Time (CET): 20:00 – 00:00

For the upcoming 20 man progress; Friday and Saturday might temporarily become raid nights. Also the times might be adjusted durying progress.

Guild information and achievements:

Some of our achievements have been:

- World 1st Murdantix and Matron Zamira
    - Europe 1st on all Hammerknell bosses
    - World 1st non exploited Rune King Molinar
    - World 3rd Akylios

In-Game contacts (Bloodiron shard)

Guild master: Raffter
    Officers: Whitelady & Paulosaurus
    Rogue class leaders: Sathoris
    Cleric class leaders: Annyx
    Mage class leader: Coookie
    Warrior class leader: Sharogie

If you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact any of the following persons in-game. If class leaders are not available, you can always talk to officers or the guild master.

We are looking forward to see your application at our website.

http://special.guildlaunch.com/

Thanks for your time, Special Olympics.

<Negative Ghostrider> is currently recruiting 1 Warrior and 2-3 Rogues
    ie Rogues are really wanted for Akylios progression

<Negative Ghostrider> has moved to Seastone (yay for population!)
    We are now recruiting Mage, Warrior and Rogue.

Perhaps also add as a disclaimer:
    Thick skin recommended

Ascended of Corthana

Guild: <Ascended of Corthana>
    Faction: Guardian
    Primary Focus: Raiding / Casual gameplay
    Shard, Location & Type: Faeblight - US - PVE RP
    Website URL Link: http://ascendedofcorthana.guildlaunch.com/

Notes: family-friendly atmosphere (language must be kept PG-13 on Mumble for those who have no headset and children running about). Raiding encouraged, but not required. Some PvP.

Progression: 4/4 and 5/5 on everything pre-T2, 1/11 HK and 2/4 RotP
    Last edited by Deepone; 2012-01-14 at 08:34 PM.
    WoW: Founder <Saturnalia>, Norgannon
    Rift: Mev <Ascended of Corthana>, Faeblight
    Gaming articles

10+ Year Old Account
    Updated Raid Kill Lucidium of Greybriar Downs Akylios

Still seeking more raiders

Realised there are a few mistakes,
    Negative Ghostrider actually raids 6-9 Server Time and we are no longer on Gnarlwood, we are on Seastone.

<Negative Ghostrider> has downed Akylios
    Now recruiting a Cleric heal/dps.

---------- Post added 2012-02-08 at 12:58 AM ----------

Also a Warrior/Rogue Tank.

Azuri would you mind updating Negative Ghostrider to 11/11

Currently:
    Mage: Exceptional Only
    Cleric: Exceptional Only
    Warrior: Exceptional Only
    Rogue: Experienced Tank who is also willing to DPS as required

EDIT: Apologies for triple posting but it needs updating.
    Last edited by Azuri; 2012-02-14 at 10:30 AM. Reason: Updated

Need to update Zero Tolerance please (second down on first post)

Guild: <Zero Tolerance>
    Faction: Guardian
    Primary Focus: Progression Raiding / PVP Casually
    Shard, Location & Type: Icewatch - EU - PVE
    Website URL Link: http://zero-tolerance.tk/

Notes:
    Progression info: All PVE T1 10/20 man content and Rise of the Phoenix cleared currently working on Akylios in Hammerknell (Phase 3/4) {10/11}
    Recruitment needs: Currently recruiting all classes, ideally people should have at least 360 hit/focus and 200 Water Resist, some knowledge of all T2 raid content, and play their class in all possible roles well.
    Our current raid days & times are Thurs/Fri/Sun/Tues 6-9pm server time.
    We currently are accepting casuals, we typically run T1 content on Saturday nights and a second ROTP run on Mondays if your gear is up to scratch and we have room.

If you've got inquiries, please contact Noxul, Superjesus, Purple, Malais or Tigia in-game.
    Last edited by Azuri; 2012-02-20 at 07:50 PM. Reason: Updated

10+ Year Old Account
    **** Updated Recruitment and Requirements ****

Lucidium
    <Lucidium> is the #1 oldest, most established guardian guild on the Greybriar (PVE) server, having been around since the days of 2-heal t2's and Greenscale wipes, and also having cleared all content previous to the release of Hammerknell. We are actively recruiting for openings in our raid roster prior to the release of ID content.

Our current progression:

GSB 5/5 + Conqueror
    ROS 4/4 + Conqueror
    HKF 11/11
    ROTP 4/4 + Conqueror

We are recruiting the following classes

(1) Mage
    Role: Support

(1) Rogue
    Role: DPS/Support

Applicants should meet the following criteria:
    1) 80% Attendance
    2) Hit/Focus for Akylios
    3) Water Resist Sigil
    4) 15K + Planar Attunement

**At this point in our progression, it will be a major bonus to your app if you have at least 6 bosses of HK experience (murdantix, matron, zilas, Grug, Garu, Inwar).

Other classes will be considered for exceptional applicants. At this point in our hammerknell progression, we will only consider applicants that are ready for HK gear-wise for raid spots. If you are undergeared, you are always welcome to apply as a social member. The applicants we accept will be expected to:

-Have a full knowledge of your preferred raiding role (experience with other roles helps your case)

We raid on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday from 7-11 pm server (10 pm-2 am eastern). We pride ourselves on remaining competitive in progression while maintaining a casual raiding schedule. Here's what you can expect from us as a guild:

-Maturity in raids
    -Team environment
    -Constructive criticism rather than shouting profanity
    -Consumables provided to raiders for all guild raids
    -Relaxed schedule while still seeing current content

Please post in this thread, visit our website HERE, or whisper one of the following officers in-game for more information or any questions you may have:

Cherrybomb - GM

Wasn't 100% sure if I should post this here or not but I just re subbed a week ago and I'm looking for a guild. I was on Belmont prior to stopping. I'm a healing cleric with skills to play inquisitor dps. I can play all three healing souls rather well, but I prefer sent mainly. Here is a screenshot of my stats.
    I've cleared DH but that's it.

I'm working on leveling Planar Attunement before I quit I was working on it a bit. I do I have my water resist engine I can take off my mage. I have loads of HM raiding exp in WoW.

You would be better off posting in the official game forums in the Shard Transfer section.
    This thread is, to my understanding, more for guilds to advertise themselves rather than players.

Also Azuri could you please update our recrutiment:
    We currently need either 1 Dps Rogue or Dps Mage or Archon.
    All other spots are full.
    Last edited by Azuri; 2012-03-02 at 10:09 PM. Reason: Post updated by most recent below

10+ Year Old Account
    Also Azuri could you please update Lucidum recrutiment as posted above .. thanx
    Last edited by Azuri; 2012-03-02 at 10:05 PM. Reason: Post Updated

<Negative Ghostrider>

Current Recruitment Status:
    Cleric: Full
    Mage: Full
    Rogue: Would consider a truly EXCEPTIONAL DPS who could prove they deserve a spot.
    Warrior: Full
    Last edited by Azuri; 2012-03-02 at 10:08 PM. Reason: Post Updated

All classes full:
    Only Exceptional players need apply.
    Last edited by Azuri; 2012-03-04 at 07:29 AM. Reason: Post Updated

Elysium

Guild: <Elysium>
    Faction: Defiant
    Primary Focus: Progression Raiding
    Shard, Location & Type: Faeblight - US - RP PVE
    Website URL Link: http://elysium-rift.com

Notes:

Progression info: All PVE T1 10/20 man content cleared. Currently 1/4 RotP and searching for more players to start HK.
    Recruitment needs: We are searching for more committed raiders so that we can begin full guild runs of HK. These are core starter spots and you will be able to play every raid night. We raid Tuesdays, Thursdays and use Monday or Wednesday as a third day from 6:30pm - 9:30pm PST. Applicants should be T2 raid ready with appropriate toughness and hit/focus requirements.

Please contact us prior to server transferring via our website or make a lvl 1 alt to talk to us in game. You can whisper Katerra, Joraca, Joehammer or Negativ for more information in game.

10+ Year Old Account
    **** Updated Recruitment and Requirements ****
    Lucidium
    11/11 HK (Akylios - 1/19/12 | Conqueror - 3/11/12)
    Tue, Thur & Sat from 7-11 PST

About Us
    Lucidium is currently the #1 raiding guild on the Greybriar shard. Our raid team has been extremely stable with a very low attrition rate. A majority of our team is comprised of members who have been in Lucidium prior to the introduction of RoS. We have secured ALL conqueror achievements for the available content setting all the shard first conqueror achievements for 20 man and RotP. Please note however our schedule remains fixed even during the introduction of a new tier of content. This allows us to stay competitive yet casual with our fixed raiding schedule.

Progression
    Hammerknell Fortress: 11/11 (Akylios 1/19/12) with Conqueror (3/11/12)
    River of Souls: 5/5 with Conqueror
    Greenscale's Blight: 5/5 with Conqueror
    Gilded Prophecy/Drowned Halls/Rise of the Phoenix: 4/4 with Conqueror

Schedule
    Tuesday: 7 - 11 PM PST (US Pacific Time)
    Thursday: 7 - 11 PM PST (US Pacific Time)
    Saturday: 7 - 11 PM PST (US Pacific Time)
    * We provide all consumables required for raiding *
    Once the initial push has occurred we tend to end raid early for our EST based players.

Currently Recruiting
    (1) Warrior DPS: We do not recruit bench raiders and this opening is for a full time DPS position. Applicants should be ready to enter Infernal Dawn (around 400 hit) and able to handle any interrupt/target assist requests during progression.

Have Questions?
    Feel free to contact Cherrybomb directly or contact any Lucidium member (/who Lucidium) on the Greybriar shard to speak to an officer. We look forward to discussing the possibility of joining our raid team with any interested applicant.
    Or Fill out an application
    Last edited by Weiland; 2012-03-30 at 04:45 PM.

Doublepost
    Last edited by Primalthirst; 2012-03-29 at 02:06 AM.