I haz had insomnia problim. I has tried hard reset by skipping a night. I has not been fully succesful. With the power of "I has not to go anywhere this week" and Skyrim, I has now staid up for... 65 hours and counting.

No hallucinations yet, if we discount the one where I was making out with a soda bottle and then realized it wasn't real, and I had just spaced out in middle of reading a message for like a minute.

Aiming for... about 82 hours I guess. Teehee. Personal record inc. Maybe I should go for world rec? I feel liek I was getting sorta tipsy, but I just gave advice to a friend on physical believability of a geostationary giant spaceship and his bullshit sensor didn't go off, so I guess I'm still making sense. My legs feel like lead, my nec and shoulders are stiff, and I can feel my eye bags.
    I might need to resort to cafeine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Illunis View Post
    Some sort of nymph, gives you taproots for alchemy. Pretty simple to fight, have to block their power attacks though or they annihilate you.
    I run with 2 handers :P but if they can block it then that will help :P
    but their attack didn't seem blockable, it's like they cover you in wasps :P

i've ran into them twice, and had to run my ass off ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by kivipää View Post
    I haz had insomnia problim. I has tried hard reset by skipping a night. I has not been fully succesful. With the power of "I has not to go anywhere this week" and Skyrim, I has now staid up for... 65 hours and counting.

No hallucinations yet, if we discount the one where I was making out with a soda bottle and then realized it wasn't real, and I had just spaced out in middle of reading a message for like a minute.

Aiming for... about 82 hours I guess. Teehee. Personal record inc. Maybe I should go for world rec? I feel liek I was getting sorta tipsy, but I just gave advice to a friend on physical believability of a geostationary giant spaceship and his bullshit sensor didn't go off, so I guess I'm still making sense. My legs feel like lead, my nec and shoulders are stiff, and I can feel my eye bags.
    I'm going to be that one idiot who doesn't suggest sleep, because I'm fairly certain that's already the obvious best solution.

So, my suggestion: Ponies. Lots and lots of ponies.
    FC: 4441-9848-5442 (If you want any gen 1-6 starter, PM me or ask on steam)

10+ Year Old Account

no adding to the statistics of people dying from playing video games :P ( i am under the impression LOOOOONG term sleep deprivation can be fatal :P )

10+ Year Old Account

you'll have to marathon the first season like three times.

Though I would really recommend getting some sleep lol.

Hey ponies. Sorry I haven't been in for a while... Just haven't felt that great, but since I'm feeling even worse now I guess I'll post.

And Kivi, you should really get some shut eye. Take a sleeping pill or something.

Also, I picked up Pokemon Soul Silver. It has some good things about it, but I kinda miss a lot of the stuff from the original Silver version.
    Last edited by Jackielope; 2011-11-17 at 01:04 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Noodles and chocolate milk is the breakfast of Champions.
    Super Brony Friendfinder

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackinthegreen View Post
    Hey ponies. Sorry I haven't been in for a while... Just haven't felt that great, but since I'm feeling even worse now I guess I'll post.

And Kivi, you should really get some shut eye. Take a sleeping pill or something.
    hope you feel better. Or that what ever is troubling you goes away.

Have some tea!

10+ Year Old Account
    clearly a lack of ponies has been damaging to your health...

need a shot of cuteness stat!

Hey Jack whats up buddy?

Ive genned a paladin and got an 18 on one of my rolls

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    WWOOOOOOH got my daedric armor \o/

yes we are all born from the flames of passion that stirred in the loins of our four fathers![Friend Code: 3325-2545-2595]

Quote Originally Posted by Elyssia View Post

[IMG]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Bs_FbmoDZn4/TnVHB1ReyiI/AAAAAAAAMZI/qUws9Ak3kw8/s320/59201+-+artist+whittlin+licking+nurse_redheart+syringe.png/IMG]
    Nurse, I don't think it's sanitary to lick the syringe...

Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    hope you feel better. Or that what ever is troubling you goes away.

Have some tea!
    Thanks for the condolences, and the chuckles. I'm not sure how my grandparents feel about tea, so I don't have it until I know they won't be poking around.

A shot of cuteness would be awesome. ^^ I've managed to keep up on the episodes at least.
    Super Brony Friendfinder

no adding to the statistics of people dying from playing video games :P ( i am under the impression LOOOOONG term sleep deprivation can be fatal :P )
    Hey, I'm phasing stuff! I'm doing science in between, And at elast the calculations I did... around 45 hur mark passed with the professor.
    Overall, I feel pretty ヽ(´ー`)ノ
    though it has become ahrd to remember what day it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Hey Jack whats up buddy?

Ive genned a paladin and got an 18 on one of my rolls
    Howdy Hud! *tacklehugs*

Grats on getting an 18. Which stat were you thinking of putting it in? If you're able to get the Serenity feat you can make Divine Health and some other things work off Wisdom instead of Charisma.
    Super Brony Friendfinder

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for the condolences, and the chuckles. I'm not sure how my grandparents feel about tea, so I don't have it until I know they won't be poking around.

A shot of cuteness would be awesome. ^^ I've managed to keep up on the episodes at least.
    I try to drink a cup of tea everynight. It certainly can't be bad for you, and a lot of the herbal teas can be good for you.

Hey, I'm phasing stuff! I'm doing science in between, And at elast the calculations I did... around 45 hur mark passed with the professor.
    Overall, I feel pretty ヽ(´ー`)ノ
    though it has become ahrd to remember what day it is.
    Today is Sodnesriday.
    Super Brony Friendfinder

so does anypony have a blankie or a fave stuffed animal they take to bed with them?

Reposting this, Stream in 2 hours!

So, I determined the game that I'll be playing for tonight. It is one of my absolute favorite games of all time. And it gets me super emotional every time I play it. I realized that I do infinitely better as a streamer when I'm in love with the game I'm playing, so that's what I did. I highly recommend you tune in for tonight's stream. I think it'll be pretty special.

---------- Post added 2011-11-17 at 01:10 AM ----------

so does anypony have a blankie or a fave stuffed animal they take to bed with them?

[IMG]http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/6995/76055artistsophiecabras.png[/IMG
    I have a snuggie. It's comfy. But, I haven't had a blankie or anything that held emotional value for me since I was like 8.

I lost it at a hotel. Sadness.

Howdy Hud! *tacklehugs*

Grats on getting an 18. Which stat were you thinking of putting it in? If you're able to get the Serenity feat you can make Divine Health and some other things work off Wisdom instead of Charisma.
    It went into my str so i can wield a massive 2h sword with + 3 to undead and extra d6 dmge to undead.

stats are
    str 18
    dex 14
    con 13
    int 9
    char 15
    wis 13

10+ Year Old Account

[IMG]http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/6995/76055artistsophiecabras.png[IMG]
    I have a body pillow, but it's for posture reason, not snuggles :P