Quote Originally Posted by Hoofshock View Post
    Okay, I decided that in Skyrim, I wanna be a class that runs in, destroys everything, and runs out.

That takes out the rogue class, any suggestions?
    dual wielding axes and heavy armor
    I was the Rainbow Das at one time.

Okay, I decided that in Skyrim, I wanna be a class that runs in, destroys everything, and runs out.

That takes out the rogue class, any suggestions?
    Is there a class that can raise their own children and then embarrass them in front of their friends. That sounds like what you are describing.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by shearx View Post
    thanks :P I wish i could do more than what i do, like you can, but alas, i cannot =/

I'm terrible at abstract designs like you see some other people do. My brain is more analytic than super creative.. Like, i can do programming and stuff, but coming up with a completely unique design or idea just doesn't work usually. Sometimes i can, but not usually =/

EDIT

i meant to say NOT so super great at odd angles. my bad >.>
    Well, it's certainly not a bad thing. I wish I could do more show accurate ponies, sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by solazz View Post
    Well, it's certainly not a bad thing. I wish I could do more show accurate ponies, sometimes.
    heh.. I look at some of your stuff and wish i could less accurate and more original, but *shrug

i fixed the leg... take a look at the pic again (may need to refresh) and lemme know what you think

10+ Year Old Account
    This land is peaceful, its inhabitants kind.
    Quote Originally Posted by DasHuntard View Post
    dual wielding axes and heavy armor
    Ugh, hack and slash, or destruction magic?

Hard decision.

---------- Post added 2011-11-18 at 11:05 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Is there a class that can raise their own children and then embarrass them in front of their friends. That sounds like what you are describing.
    Umm, what?

Good night Ponies

Sleep time for The Hud

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

heh.. I look at some of your stuff and wish i could less accurate and more original, but *shrug

i fixed the leg... take a look at the pic again (may need to refresh) and lemme know what you think
    Just that little change made a big difference. The leg looks a lot better now.

Ugh, hack and slash, or destruction magic?

Hard decision.
    Fireball in one hand, sword/axe/mace in the other! That's how I roll.

Umm, what?
    Never mind, just a bad joke from Mr. Bad over here.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

hooray :P thanks for pointing that out Sol /brohoof

hooray :P thanks for pointing that out Sol /brohoof
    No problem, can't wait to see more stuff from you! It's always neat to see more people drawing in here.

No problem, can't wait to see more stuff from you! It's always neat to see more people drawing in here.
    i saw earlier that you said you just got a drawing tablet? mind me asking which one you got?

10+ Year Old Account

Fireball in one hand, sword/axe/mace in the other! That's how I roll.
    Genius!

Ima do that.

i saw earlier that you said you just got a drawing tablet? mind me asking which one you got?
    I've had mine for a little while, now. I have the Wacom Bamboo and pen tablet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Never mind, just a bad joke from Mr. Bad over here.
    Your not bad. D:

It's me derping.

I've had mine for a little while, now. I have the Wacom Bamboo and pen tablet.
    ah i must've misread the post then. I was gonna get the bamboo when i was buying mine, but then i saw this baby and couldn't help myself.

Wacom is awesome

ah i must've misread the post then. I was gonna get the bamboo when i was buying mine, but then i saw this baby and couldn't help myself.

Wacom is awesome
    Oh, you got the intuos! That's some fancy stuff. I'm not talented enough to warrant buying something more than the basics for myself, hehe.

Oh, you got the intuos! That's some fancy stuff. I'm not talented enough to warrant buying something more than the basics for myself, hehe.
    I'm not nearly talented enough to warrant it either =/ and in hindsight i could have gone with the Bamboo and been perfectly fine, but at the time, i said to myself if i'm gonna get a tablet, its gonna be one that a professional would use, even i won't use it that way lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ahh, the intuos. I dream of the day that I'll be good enough to get it. I shall be using this until that day comes.
    "Come, face me! Give in to your Pride! Show me your Greatness!"

mfw every day | Nujabes - Horizon

Quote Originally Posted by kortin View Post
    Ahh, the intuos. I dream of the day that I'll be good enough to get it. I shall be using this until that day comes.
    yea the prices are rediculous for this line.. $230 for just the small version (which i got). The active surface is only like 4x6 inches. The medium size is like $500, the large is somethin like $900.

Compared to their Cintiq line though, the Intuos is child's play =X

I'm not nearly talented enough to warrant it either =/ and in hindsight i could have gone with the Bamboo and been perfectly fine, but at the time, i said to myself if i'm gonna get a tablet, its gonna be one that a professional would use, even i won't use it that way lol.
    I think if you experiment a little, you'll see you're a lot better than you think. Play around with brushes, shading, and stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by kortin View Post
    Good ol' Bamboo tablet and pen. So affordable, but so nice. Even if the tiny workspace gets to me sometimes.