Just watched the latest episode. I felt so bad for the poor little turtle (it's a tortoise!), even though it was obvious he would be the chosen pet at the end. RBD is so full of herself (I don't blame her, she is awesome after all) and she really needed that lesson for her character growth. The singing part was great, I absolutely love the singing in the show and that was one of the best songs to date. Fluttershy was really adorable this episode. Her line at the end "should we sing about it again?" is hilarious because it shows how singing conversations are a perfectly normal thing for them. Also her saying "yay?" as a question, hnnnnnnng so cute.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cranica View Post
    Scootaloo's obsession with Dash is completely canon, every single appearance in-canon has her fawning over Dash.
    Exactly, and the order of episodes would have suggested that it would be related to her.

@Cryppy, what pony is that?

Quote Originally Posted by Chip Sodahoof View Post
    IMO, they're kind of back to the quality of season 1 episodes. Which is alright, I guess. I mean, we (or at least I did) really set our expectations WAY too high after the first 4 episodes :P
    As long as it doesn't DROP from season 1 quality I'll be fine with it. Though I'm hoping there are still those "shining" episodes. Hopefully Lauren's leave didn't take more of an effect than we expected. But I doubt it will.
    Really? In my opinion the quality of all of the episodes this season have been equal to the previous season's episodes.

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    I... Don't... What?

Quote Originally Posted by Inner Universe View Post
    Really? In my opinion the quality of all of the episodes this season have been equal to the previous season's episodes.
    Lesson Zero was definitely far above average for me in terms of entertainment, I liked the starter episodes a bit more than some of the Season 1 episodes, & Luna Eclipsed was also better quality for me. After that the quality started becoming more like before for me :P Still good, of course.

Also, I just realized something...
    Whoever put "s" in the word "lisp" is an amazingly effective troll.
    FC: 4441-9848-5442 (If you want any gen 1-6 starter, PM me or ask on steam)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by solazz View Post
    [video=youtube;OPRB1-t31i0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPRB1-t31i0[video]
    It's canon.

Deleted
    I... Don't... What?
    * Achievement unlocked! over 180 posts!

* Reward: Cryptnic's Friend!

no clue what i'm doing!

Whoever put "s" in the word "lisp" is an amazingly effective troll.
    Yeth, that perthon thucks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Cryppy, what pony is that?
    i'd say Rainbow Dash because of hey mane.

Lesson Zero was definitely far above average for me in terms of entertainment, I liked the starter episodes a bit more than some of the Season 1 episodes, & Luna Eclipsed was also better quality for me. After that the quality started becoming more like before for me :P Still good, of course.
    Ahh, when I read your post I took as you were saying this seasons episodes were of a lower quality and only now returning to the quality of season one's episodes. My mistake.

I... Don't... What?
    Love the new avatar.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptnic View Post
    * Achievement unlocked! over 180 posts!

no clue what i'm doing!
    Good, I was hoping it wasn't just me that was confused

Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IznldORleiI
    >KFC logo at the end.

lol

Quote Originally Posted by Inner Universe View Post
    Ahh, when I read your post I took as you were saying this seasons episodes were of a lower quality and only now returning to the quality of season one's episodes. My mistake.
    Oh, not at all. Everything has been on par or above quality of Season 1 so far for sure
    Though I do feel kind of guilty for taking so much pleasure in watching so much fanon crumble... First Luna, then Derpy's sister in Cutie Pox, & apparently the backstory of how Equestria was found (which I just realized is a country & not the name of the planet according to Twilight Sparkle in an episode I forget) in an upcoming one. This should be very interesting :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Good, I was hoping it wasn't just me that was confused
    * Achievement unlocked! over 1'500 posts!

no clue what i'm doing!

I lol'd so hard:

Deleted
    * Achievement unlocked! make someone sad!

* Reward:... tears

Quote Originally Posted by Cranica View Post
    I lol'd so hard:

Rofl, that was amazing :P I didn't see it coming until the 2nd last panel, by which time it was too late XD

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm, not sure what I joined into.

10+ Year Old Account
    "This was my CHAOTIC INVENTION ROOM" - Rarity

Stolen ... from elyssia .... mad elyssia?

Oh, not at all. Everything has been on par or above quality of Season 1 so far for sure
    Though I do feel kind of guilty for taking so much pleasure in watching so much fanon crumble... First Luna, then Derpy's sister in Cutie Pox, & apparently the backstory of how Equestria was found (which I just realized is a country & not the name of the planet according to Twilight Sparkle in an episode I forget) in an upcoming one. This should be very interesting :P
    We will be getting backstory on the founding of Equestria? I am highly interested.