10+ Year Old Account
    currently incarnated as a human on the planet earth
    Quote Originally Posted by Icyshadow View Post
    XD, I know. Hopefully there's no psycho voodoo stuff going on with MLP or this thread that will suddenly change my sexual orientation. But with you ponies, I don't even know what to believe anymore :P
    Should be safe, its more that we just don't worry about that stuff. An example being that I'm straight, but I don't mind engaging in a little casual flirtation with those who aren't when its just for fun.
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security, will deserve neither and lose both. --Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptnic View Post
    Been gay is awesome! but then again, i'm biased. \o/
    Evidently :P Though, seeing as it appears that most of the people in this thread are actually homosexual/bi after all. Hopefully I'll stick the way I am; I had to work pretty hard to change my original sexual orientation. (Not sure how it worked, but was homosexual, managed to change it with great difficulty).
    Though, I'm not going to go around preaching to people to change their sexual orientations; I only tried as hard as I did because I'm religious :P
    But that whole thing is it's own story. Don't judge me on my decisions plzkthxbai :P

Hopefully not TOO many people will take what I said the wrong way & get upset :\
    FC: 4441-9848-5442 (If you want any gen 1-6 starter, PM me or ask on steam)

10+ Year Old Account
    This land is peaceful, its inhabitants kind.
    Quote Originally Posted by isi View Post
    how's it baking? everything tasty?
    You do realize that you still haven't baked my new body yet since that day you ate me.

I would be most appreciative if you did, but if you need someone to talk to you don't have to do it just yet, I can still survive in here.

Also, late post is REALLY late.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DasHuntard View Post
    * Prepares Epic Brohoof
    te-hhe.

I'v been trying to catch up for 3 hours now. Been watching "the hurt locker" so awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Keenaxe View Post
    Should be safe, its more that we just don't worry about that stuff. An example being that I'm straight, but I don't mind engaging in a little casual flirtation with those who aren't when its just for fun.
    Flirtation is fun
    to a extend now when its imma gonna reap ya :P

---------- Post added 2011-10-10 at 01:03 PM ----------

te-hhe.

I'v been trying to catch up for 3 hours now. Been watching "the hurt locker" so awesome.
    pretty solidly good movie, i have inception and xmen i need to watch some time
    I was the Rainbow Das at one time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Evidently :P Though, seeing as it appears that most of the people in this thread are actually homosexual/bi after all. Hopefully I'll stick the way I am; I had to work pretty hard to change my original sexual orientation. (Not sure how it worked, but was homosexual, managed to change it with great difficulty).P
    no, I don't think they are. There are some, and I respect their decisions, but I think we've been through this say, 6 thousand pages or so ago. I don't think a conclusion was ever reached though.

Deleted
    Evidently :P Though, seeing as it appears that most of the people in this thread are actually homosexual/bi after all. Hopefully I'll stick the way I am; I had to work pretty hard to change my original sexual orientation. (Not sure how it worked, but was homosexual, managed to change it with great difficulty).
    Though, I'm not going to go around preaching to people to change their sexual orientations; I only tried as hard as I did because I'm religious :P
    But that whole thing is it's own story. Don't judge me on my decisions plzkthxbai :P

Hopefully not TOO many people will take what I said the wrong way & get upset :\
    you are who you are, i'm not going to judge you over the internet for it =P

be who you want to be, FLY! \o/

Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    no, I don't think they are. There are some, and I respect their decisions, but I think we've been through this say, 6 thousand pages or so ago. I don't think a conclusion was ever reached though.
    Meh, I may have been exaggerating a bit :P
    FC: 4441-9848-5442 (If you want any gen 1-6 starter, PM me or ask on steam)

Deleted
    XD, I know. Hopefully there's no psycho voodoo stuff going on with MLP or this thread that will suddenly change my sexual orientation. But with you ponies, I don't even know what to believe anymore :P
    Yeah, MLP: FiM made me believe in lesbians.

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmen View Post

The party's already over. No food is left.
    Food was probably crap anyways.

It's only 3pm here, too.

10+ Year Old Account
    This land is peaceful, its inhabitants kind.
    Quote Originally Posted by GTG13ification View Post
    4 months ago i was simply grossed out my men. Now you know what ponies did for me. I REGRET NOTHING!
    What about us sexy cakes?

Who doesn't love sexy cakes?

*Strikes a sexy pose*

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DasHuntard View Post
    pretty solidly good movie, i have inception and xmen i need to watch some time
    watched it 2 times now. doing essays on movies sucks!

10+ Year Old Account

You are what you are (personally, straight, and ain't gonna change it.)

Quote Originally Posted by solazz View Post
    Food was probably crap anyways.

It's only 3pm here, too.
    you kidding me it just got started over here 1pm yo

Done with interview. It went meh. I can really never tell how well I perform at any of these.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoofshock View Post

*Strikes a sexy pose*
    I don't love sexy cakes. And you're not a sexy cake.

You're an extremley cute, sweet cake.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmen View Post
    Yeah, MLP: FiM made me believe in lesbians.
    INB4 Rainbow Dash.

10+ Year Old Account
    currently incarnated as a human on the planet earth
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruomlig View Post
    Done with interview. It went meh. I can really never tell how well I perform at any of these.
    Was the dread question involved?
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security, will deserve neither and lose both. --Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by Hoofshock View Post

*Strikes a sexy pose*

no srrsly sexy cake yum

watched it 2 times now. doing essays on movies sucks!
    yup had to do one back in high school for English on Macbeth
    boring~~~~~

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruomlig View Post
    You never can really do it (they look for the weirdest shit sometimes)