Wonder how soloable Heroic Magmaw is nowadays.
    It is soloable on 10hc, yes. Just gather a few friends and do it on 25hc though imo, far greater chance of getting them that way.

What about the rest of BWD? What would be a good number of 90s to rofl stomp through the place?

Quote Originally Posted by Totle View Post
    What about the rest of BWD? What would be a good number of 90s to rofl stomp through the place?
    Yeah, fairly easily.
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Regen View Post
    Yeah, fairly easily.
    To solo? And if not, how many 90s should I bring?

Oh I thought you were asking if it would be easy for a few 90s to roflstomp. I'd say 4-6 would be easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Kapaya View Post
    Uh... how is this possible? Dks aren't able to get Corrupted Ashbringer.

Deleted
    Someone who already has Corrupted Ashbringer joins your group via xrealm and you queue for an instance that drops a 2H weapon.
    2H drops in the instance, person with ashbringer ports out and transmogs the new weapon to look like ashbringer.
    Ports back in, trades you the 2H, profits massively.

IIRC it only works with someone who isn't in your battlegroup now.

Deleted
    Only way that would be possible if you would get corrupted ashbringer from bm ah. I wouldn't carry that on sight and risk for a ban tbh.

Or it's the 3rd party morph programm.
    Pity Heal
    Unlimited range
    Channeled
    Baron Ashbury has pity on you, but only so he can continue inflicting pain! Heals all nearby enemies and allies for 5% health every 1 sec.
    Spellid 93705

Quote Originally Posted by vmagik View Post
    Someone who already has Corrupted Ashbringer joins your group via xrealm and you queue for an instance that drops a 2H weapon.
    2H drops in the instance, person with ashbringer ports out and transmogs the new weapon to look like ashbringer.
    Ports back in, trades you the 2H, profits massively.

IIRC it only works with someone who isn't in your battlegroup now.
    Can't say for certain, but I'm pretty sure they fixed the bug fairly quickly after its inception. It's likely Kapaya just had an old weapon already mogged.
    Vereesa formerly of Paragon and Depraved
    WCL

No, I'm not using a third party program.
    Last edited by Kapaya; 2013-04-03 at 12:47 AM.

No, I'm not using a third party program.
    Then how did you get that weapon on a DK?
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Nonslid View Post
    It was explained a few posts up.

Deleted
    Pre-transmogged way before they fixed the heirloom bug (where if you mogged an heirloom on your main the look would carry over to any alt it was sent to).

Note the absence of an enchant on it (at least I can't see it).

Exploiting a bug, obviously.

2 people, one with a Corrupted Ashbringer, do an instance that drops a 2hander, it goes to CA owner, he transmogs it, he trades it to the other guy who wants it. I believe this still works cross realm, just not locally anymore. Doing this so publicly and transmogging things in such a manner that would be impossible without exploiting this bug though, is basically waving a giant flag of stupidity above your head that says "Ban me!".

It's quite silly to waste your time on this considering the things you're transmogging will be garbage gear and won't be used for anything other than sitting in town to show off your stupidity.

Want some lube for that butthurt? I stoped counting when every John Doe decided to give me the banhammer :/.

10+ Year Old Account
    Want some lube for that butthurt? I stoped counting when every John Doe decided to give me the banhammer :/.
    So... you got banned? or you were being sarcastic? (sorry is hard to know when someone is kidding in a forum

@IRunSoFarAway, everytime i see your signature i think: "That does not give you any reason to be mean, you're being an asshole" (sorry, i don't think you're an asshole but when i read "Waaaaah this guy was mean to me! Waaaaaaaaah!" i though of a little buy being bullied and i really hate when i see kids being bullied/abused, etc...

Let's not continue down the path of taunting one another.

It technically is exploiting a bug if you do it now and we don't like exploits being discussed on our forums. So we won't continue that here anymore.
    Before Blizzard declared that it was an unintentional behavior that transmogrificated items retain the transmogrification after they leave a character it was simple game mechanics. Since Blizzard did not make an effort to remove all of these transmogrification I don't think that owning a sword with that transmogrification would be considered any kind of bannable offense.

tl;dr:
    doing it now: bad
    owning one from before: doesn't matter

And thus concludes this public service announcement, please proceed sharing your transmogrifications.