I'm looking for a 2hander to go with my tier 8.5 (still working on getting those newly reskinned boots to match, PITA). I'm partial to axes(sadly can't use my smourne). Any suggestions? I'd like to keep it within roughly the same color scheme.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulgrim View Post
    I'm looking for a 2hander to go with my tier 8.5 (still working on getting those newly reskinned boots to match, PITA). I'm partial to axes(sadly can't use my smourne). Any suggestions? I'd like to keep it within roughly the same color scheme.
    Try the DK starter weapons. The blue sword should match nicely. I think the axe is a bit too shiny for it though.

Deleted
    Agree with Nyanmaru, the starter sword would be a good choice.

If you have your heart set on an Axe then:

Cataclysmic Gladiator's Decapitator
    Ramaladni's Blade of Culling (heroic)
    Ethereum Nexus-Reaver

^^ Might be a match

How long did it take you for Exalted plate chest to drop? (to the ones that have it). It never drops ffs.

My current frost set

Quote Originally Posted by Rayaleith View Post
    How long did it take you for Exalted plate chest to drop? (to the ones that have it). It never drops ffs.
    Gave up after a week of farming it for far too long a day. Went to a server where it was being sold for cheap and transferred it over.

im using my armageddon for t8.5 fits so damn nice
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    @IRunSoFarAway, everytime i see your signature i think: "That does not give you any reason to be mean, you're being an asshole" (sorry, i don't think you're an asshole but when i read "Waaaaah this guy was mean to me! Waaaaaaaaah!" i though of a little buy being bullied and i really hate when i see kids being bullied/abused, etc...
    You're reading way too much into it.

My personal favorite 2h blue weapons are Bryntroll(Axe) and Abaddon(Sword).

http://www.icy-veins.com/transmogrif...model-list-wow

The Ramaladni(Heroic) and Cataclysmic Gladiator's Decapitator are probably the closest to fit silver/blue for axes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone know the name of the weapon (or something similar) of the swords that Set'thik Zephyrians carry in Heart of Fear? (Garalon's terrace)

Hey guys, I'm looking for a transmog that fits with this new seasons two-hander - http://www.wowhead.com/item=91091

Any suggestions? Love this thread for ideas
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Nonslid View Post
    Hey guys, I'm looking for a transmog that fits with this new seasons two-hander - http://www.wowhead.com/item=91091

Any suggestions? Love this thread for ideas
    if you raid normal ToT and no palas in raid. grab the t15 pala lookalike set, would fit really nice
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Dunker View Post
    Anyone know the name of the weapon (or something similar) of the swords that Set'thik Zephyrians carry in Heart of Fear? (Garalon's terrace)
    If you post a good picture of it I can probably find out, I don't know what it looks like offhand, but it's most likely an npc only weapon.

Deleted
    Decided to get a new morg last night, T14HC with Glorenzelg HC and snow goggles

Fnx your DK looks exactly the same as mine did

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dossou View Post
    Fnx your DK looks exactly the same as mine did
    Really? Female troll with dat white hair as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Fnx- View Post
    Really? Female troll with dat white hair as well?
    Yeah dude. 2 Sexy 4 me

Nothing game breaking, but I love it (click on the images for a bigger size)
    Last edited by Dark_Spirit; 2013-04-06 at 07:58 PM.

The tier 15 shoulders have grown on me, so I decided to use them in my new xmog.

10+ Year Old Account

T11HC /w HC Casque of Flame + Sulfuras.