10+ Year Old Account
    Well, it finally happened. I'm a gnome.
    [IMG][/IMG]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post
    Well, it finally happened. I'm a gnome.
    And you are just the cutest gnome ever!!!

Despair rules. I plan on pairing that with the Ruthless pvp set for some hot purple on purple action!

Blue starter set with LK axes. This should have been our first tier imo.
    Last edited by burbon; 2011-10-09 at 03:08 AM.

Deleted
    Yeah that looks sick!

---------- Post added 2011-10-09 at 10:05 PM ----------

This would be my options, the red T10 is my favorite one.
    Last edited by mmoc12567f68d5; 2011-10-09 at 10:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Totle View Post
    Get the BC purple Judgment armor and troll pallys.

Lolololol undeadpally?
    Holy crap..... Going to start farming this on my Worgen DK immediately!
    I hope I have the rep for these heroics...

im thinkin of useing the fel iron BSing {plate} set for my female NE DK with http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/34703 and http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/28189 when im in frost spec...havent decided about a 2h for my blood spec

Quote Originally Posted by Zoisite View Post
    Interesting cape. ID please?

I've been thinking along the lines of brutal set with all but the helm, instead use the hallowed helm, and the green glowing axe from a quest in SMV. Sorry no screen shot

Deleted
    Don't know if this has been posted yet, but it really helped me out in decided what i'll be mogging

http://roleplaygear.wordpress.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Drax8 View Post

Not sure if the link will work, but anyway, here is my Deathknight. Gear list:

Head: Acherus Knight's Hood
    Shoulder: Pauldrons of Zul'Farrak
    Shirt: Undercity Doublet
    Chest: Spiderfang Carapace
    Belt: Deathbone Girdle
    Legs: Outrider's Plate Legs
    Boots: Deathbone Sabatons
    Gloves: Deathbone Gauntlets
    Cape: Ironscale War Cloak
    Weapons: Slayer of the Lifeless x2
    Assassin's Creed.

OT: I'm currently not logged in, but here's a picture of my armory.
    Last edited by Vereesa; 2011-10-10 at 04:32 PM.
    Vereesa formerly of Paragon and Depraved
    WCL

10+ Year Old Account
    For my transmogrification set, I decided to go with the blue Tier 10 set, with a few modifications... First and foremost, instead of the conventional scourgelord helm, I opted for the Conqueror's Darkruned Helm. I think the color matches the rest of the set fairly well, and it seems to convey a more "sinister" look than the scourgelord one does. As for the boots, I decided to go with the Vicious Gladiator's Warboots of Cruelty. The color scheme may be a bit off, but not enough to draw significant attention to them. Plus, they retain the "screaming skull" look of the purple and red tier 10 boots. (All the other "blue" boots I could find seemed to be either too clunky looking or differed too drastically in pattern.) For the belt, I went with the simple Deathforge girdle... though I plan to use the Acherus Knight's Girdle if Blizzard gives it leniency on their "no invisible items for Transmog" policy. As for the cape, I was particularly drawn to the Redoubt Cloak, as it has both a dark, unassuming colors and a nice Celtic weave pattern that ties it to Northrend.

Anyway, here's the set on my Human DK, with twin Vicious Gladiator's Slicers:

Vereesà,

Badass! Love it.

This will be my set.
    All of the items are Dark Iron set pieces except for the chest (the Dark Iron Plate is BoP, so it's blacksmiths only) and the belt. The chestpiece is the Thorium Chestpiece, and the belt is the Thorium Belt. The axe is "Nightfall" which comes from being exalted with the Thorium Brotherhood, it is BoE and is a crafted item. I was going for the dark iron dwarf look here instead of the traditional blue-ish DK look.

EDIT: The cape is the Crimson Paragon's Cover. I know it shares a model with quite a few cloaks, so it's not that tough to get one that looks identical. I'll also probably be using a different helm, I have one (cannot remember the name) that is a monocle (It looks like you have a pink/purple gem over your eye) which is plate, so that will probably end up finding its way into this set.

EDIT2:

This is another set I am considering, I still have to farm out the axe (Treant's Bane) but I already have the helm. I know that the monocle look and color doesn't really fit the set, but personally I like the item since it is one of few (possibly the only, I haven't looked for others) plate monocles in-game.
    Last edited by Hoomin; 2011-10-10 at 06:22 PM.

WHY are you people not listing the names of the gear you use?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post

Anyway, here's the set on my Human DK, with twin Vicious Gladiator's Slicers:

This is a great set, I have the shoulders and planned on using them often but was alittle dismayed that I never raided on my DK much to get the helm.

UNTIL NOW that is, I just found out T8 can be purchased from a vendor in Dal now for Justice Points! I started looking around and apparently T9 and T10 have also been changed to be purchasable from JPs. I'm so excited now that I have a new reason to do randoms!

Quote Originally Posted by Cuppincake View Post
    WHY are you people not listing the names of the gear you use?
    I listed mine Just not with links.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drax8 View Post

Not sure if the link will work, but anyway, here is my Deathknight. Gear list:

Head: Acherus Knight's Hood
    Shoulder: Pauldrons of Zul'Farrak
    Shirt: Undercity Doublet
    Chest: Spiderfang Carapace
    Belt: Deathbone Girdle
    Legs: Outrider's Plate Legs
    Boots: Deathbone Sabatons
    Gloves: Deathbone Gauntlets
    Cape: Ironscale War Cloak
    Weapons: Slayer of the Lifeless x2
    I really like this! Nice and easy to farm, too :-)

I'm being boring:
    Blood
    Frost

Although I think I'm gonna look at picking up the stuff you have! Looks outstanding, and very DK'ish!

Quote Originally Posted by Starcadia View Post
    Don't know if this has been posted yet, but it really helped me out in decided what i'll be mogging

http://roleplaygear.wordpress.com/
    That site is fantastic. I just wish it had something for organizing by color. I want to be able to see all the gear I can transmog by "red" or "green." Too lazy to make it myself, of course.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cactrot View Post
    That site is fantastic. I just wish it had something for organizing by color. I want to be able to see all the gear I can transmog by "red" or "green." Too lazy to make it myself, of course.
    They also don't have all of the 'sets' listed, either. There are probably just too many for them to bother with though. Most of the gear from Wrath isn't in there; like the crafted plate, leather, etc. Or anything else that shared the models of the earlier sets.

Man...I am SO glad I didn't bother farming the purple pally T2 set on any of my chars. It's one of my favorite sets, but just about every other pally, DK, and warrior will be wearing it. Unique snowflake my ass!
    Last edited by endersblade; 2011-10-10 at 09:42 PM.