10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Nothing wrong with rats, theyre pretty cute and amazingly funny and clever. I'm tempted to try ferrets next though, but would easily get more rats.
    They're also disease carriers and habitually pee on everything.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Quote Originally Posted by Enzefik View Post
    You guys could've just easily made your own thread without invading ours and pushing the rest of us out, or, better yet, if you're going to spam more than the pony thread people, made a damn steam group or IRC or something.
    Shouldn't have told us to use this thread then. You only have Majad to blame!

At least we were generally consistent with the topic of discussion.
    And the topic was...?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post
    Nah, introducing an utterly unlikeable character and turning it into the producer's pet is much more effective.
    Scrappy-dappy-dooooooooo!
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.

Deleted
    Nothing wrong with rats, theyre pretty cute and amazingly funny and clever. I'm tempted to try ferrets next though, but would easily get more rats.
    Rats remind me of the stories we got to hear from someone talking about WW2 concentration camps in school(She had been there) and what they did to some women there. :|

Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    So the hijacker wasn't intending to ram the specific domicile that got ... Trained?
    I have no idea what she's thinking! And apparently the train operators have only good things to say about her too.

Nope, just sick of seeing one of only 3 or 4 threads I actively participate in anymore ruined by people who invaded and drove away those with whom I enjoy conversing.
    Seeing as they're mostly all banned I fail to see the problem right now. Also theres an anime thread, you wanna post anime pictures to each other go there and do it. We were told to come here for general chit-chat, you don't like it then thats just tough I'm afraid. Don't get pissy with us because we followed the rules of the website.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiili View Post
    Rats remind me of the stories we got to hear from someone talking about WW2 concentration camps in school(She had been there) and what they did to some women there. :|
    Rats are rather unpleasant animals for the most part. They look cute with their little furry bodies and beady eyes, but they're pretty vile. They're a major vector for bubonic plague, which killed like 75% of Europe's population back in the 1300's if I remember right.

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    How mean! Clearly she wishes death and infertility upon my bloodline...
    What? No no, of course not! I wish that your bloodline will go forth and multiply like rats!
    And then eat and devour all the actual rats!!!

Nope, just sick of seeing one of only 3 or 4 threads I actively participate in anymore ruined by people who invaded and drove away those with whom I enjoy conversing.
    Awww. And who did we drive away? People banned before we showed up? Oh no!
    You guys could've just easily made your own thread without invading ours and pushing the rest of us out, or, better yet, if you're going to spam more than the pony thread people, made a damn steam group or IRC or something.
    We were told, by the mods, to use this thread. If you don't like it, you are free to take it up with them.
    At least we were generally consistent with the topic of discussion.
    Yes, anime pictures and saying you want to marry them. Great. If that is what you want there is this thing called an Anime Chat Thread. Here I'll link it since you apparently can't find it http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...me-Chat-Thread

IMG]http://cdn.overclock.net/e/ee/ee7e2365_minor-burn-treatment.jpeg[/IMG]
    Sorry, I didn't mean to get involved and have just ignored posts that I wasn't conversing with, but it was getting silly.

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    They're also disease carriers and habitually pee on everything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiili View Post
    Our rats were good, they used the toilet and while they did enjoy taking a pee on things it was never really an issue. Also rats make very good domesticated pets, they learn well and are very amusing, just keep wires clear.

Yes. Rather be compared to ferret. Ferrets are adorable! I love ferrets
    Have you ever owned them or just a general love for em?

Rats are rather unpleasant animals for the most part. They look cute with their little furry bodies and beady eyes, but they're pretty vile. They're a major vector for bubonic plague, which killed like 75% of Europe's population back in the 1300's if I remember right.
    Not that much, probably about one-third.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not that much, probably about one-third.
    1/3, 3/4, what's the difference?

Yes. Rather be compared to ferret. Ferrets are adorable! I love ferrets
    You should get an otter. Ferrets are disgusting and vile animals.

Deleted
    Rats are rather unpleasant animals for the most part. They look cute with their little furry bodies and beady eyes, but they're pretty vile.
    Mod Edit: Link is to a news story that contains content that might be considered distressing to some. Said content has it's own warning in place too. Click at your own discretion.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1919656.html

Last edited by Dyra; 2013-01-16 at 10:54 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Have you ever owned them or just a general love for em?
    They're supposed to be a bit smelly. Also, since they're part of the weasel family, they tend to get into everything.

Not sure how you can't like them!

---------- Post added 2013-01-16 at 08:20 AM ----------

I know two people who do!
    Ah cool, I think they have that similar kinda cheeky temperament that rats do, as well as being smart enough to be trained for certain tricks. Plus I'm sure my kitten and dog would love em.

Tiili... I must remember to never click on your links...

Tiili... I must remember to never click on your links...
    Pretty sure I did warn you...thats what happens when you don't believe me and trade to claim I'm the shifty one.
    This is now the ferret appreciation thread

IMG]http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lpy6q0jSdT1qmd9tso1_500.jpg[/IMG]
    I think my GFs got tons of ferret pictures on her PC, I should look.

Pretty sure I did warn you...thats what happens when you don't believe me and trade to claim I'm the shifty one.
    You warned me in a way that got me even more curious and unable to not click! This is all your shifty plan D: