10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coffer View Post
    The entire hospital blames him.
    Oh good, an entire hospital..that's much better

I must be popular.

And the horrors i wreak are to be unspoken of.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonX7 View Post
    Oh good, an entire hospital..that's much better
    Not really...

10+ Year Old Account
    Not really...
    I didn't mean it >.>. ofc it's bad, but i do hope he's ok

Yea, tis a shame to hear of that. Hope all turns out well.

My cousin actually had leukemia and has lived in the hospitals the entire first half of his life, and he's fine now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Arrr...dead again!

The thread, that is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Arrr...dead again!

The thread, that is.
    gives the thread CPR
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzefik View Post
    I only ever get PMs when it's someone replying to me... no one wants to talk to me unless I initiate conversation, and even then I think it's reluctantly...
    You're most definitely not the only one. ...well, at least I'm the same, both here and IRL. <<"

Quote Originally Posted by The Great and Powerful View Post
    Likewise. But I'm not good at conversations, I'm more of a showmanship person with speeches and rants.
    I honestly doubt that anyone here is good at that. But hey, at least that way we can all practice.

I'm the Thane of Whiterun.
    What type of play-style are you going with? I'm assuming a caster because it seems to fit you the most, but I've been wrong about things like that before. And on that same topic, what race did you choose for your first character?
    Likewise. But I'm not good at conversations, I'm more of a showmanship person with speeches and rants.
    I'm a much better listener than a talker. I prefer for others to talk to me, but if it's a topic I really enjoy, I can become incredibly vocal. Even still, though, I'm not much of a conversationalist, but I do like when people (preferably people I am at least an acquaintance of) talk to me. It's odd.
    You're most definitely not the only one. ...well, at least I'm the same, both here and IRL. <<"
    I'm hoping my current study in sociology, along with my brief study of psychology in the past as well as my eventual future taking of a speech class will make it much easier for me to talk to people, even strangers.

10+ Year Old Account

I'm a much better listener than a talker. I prefer for others to talk to me, but if it's a topic I really enjoy, I can become incredibly vocal. Even still, though, I'm not much of a conversationalist, but I do like when people (preferably people I am at least an acquaintance of) talk to me. It's odd.
    I think you're me. Quick, turn around!

After reading back through that, I also realize that I had a redundant statement in there. I really need to fix that habit.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    I think you're me. Quick, turn around!
    I've noticed that a lot of the people here (mostly this thread) seem to be rather similar in terms of social habits (or what they claim to be their social habits, anyway). Perhaps that's the influence of the internet, or the very reason we all flocked to this form of social medium in the first place?

10+ Year Old Account

I've noticed that a lot of the people here (mostly this thread) seem to be rather similar in terms of social habits (or what they claim to be their social habits, anyway). Perhaps that's the influence of the internet, or the very reason we all flocked to this form of social medium in the first place?
    Probably the reason we prefer a more bulletin board style chat over a chat room. I'm also an analytical guy, I have no quick retorts. A place like this gives me time to think. You have no idea how often I will start typing a response (in this or any other thread), and delete most of all of it and redo it.

Probably the reason we prefer a more bulletin board style chat over a chat room. I'm also an analytical guy, I have no quick retorts. A place like this gives me time to think. You have no idea how often I will start typing a response (in this or any other thread), and delete most of all of it and redo it.
    Ha! I do that a lot, too :P
    It's part of the reason I tend to lurk quite a bit in steam chat.

Hey, i'm the same! I love making huge long-o paragraphs of explanation, then just saying "meh" and deleting it. I pay attention to too many small things in real life. Analyzing things is fun.

Except when people tell me im a good listener, i hate listening to people as much as i do talking.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    Hey, i'm the same! I love making huge long-o paragraphs of explanation, then just saying "meh" and deleting it. I pay attention to too many small things in real life. Analyzing things is fun.

Except when people tell me im a good listener, i hate listening to people as much as i do talking.
    You are not Skelington.

You are not Skelington.
    Why not?

Skelington referring to himself in the first person... What has happened?

10+ Year Old Account
    Why not?
    Because of:
    Skelington referring to himself in the first person... What has happened?

What? I never spoke in the third person....

10+ Year Old Account
    Because of:
    Which is freaky.