Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    I hate Norbit, I wish I could have the hour or so back I spent watching that... crap. Zohan was awful, too.
    Never watched either because they look awful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    I've seen absolute zero on Guild Wars 2, and never played the first. What can you tell me about it that would make it sound appealing?
    It has no subscription fee, no resources like mana, you aren't given a whole bunch of spells that you'll never use, your main attacks are determined by your character's weapon combinations, there is no tank/healer/dps role, there are over 1000 dynamic events in the world(like centaur invasions as a common example) instead of just quest after quest, you only need to worry about 10 skill slots on your bar and you can change them frequently, fancy classes/races.

And other stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/vmqh2.jpg[IMG]
    All of those movies either looked awful and i didn't watch them, or they sucked.

Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    It has no subscription fee, no resources like mana, you aren't given a whole bunch of spells that you'll never use, your main attacks are determined by your character's weapon combinations, there is no tank/healer/dps role, there are over 1000 dynamic events in the world(like centaur invasions as a common example) instead of just quest after quest, you only need to worry about 10 skill slots on your bar and you can change them frequently, fancy classes/races.

And other stuff.
    You also don't need a super badass computer to run it.

10+ Year Old Account
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/vmqh2.jpg[IMG]
    Oh dear god, it's all true.

And other stuff.

All of those movies either looked awful and i didn't watch them, or they sucked.
    Interesting.

So without needing keybinds, I might actually be good in pvp? Unless they do like WoW where you can be stun/silence locked til death.

adadcd
    The first Scary Movie wasn't that bad.

Interesting.

So without needing keybinds, I might actually be good in pvp? Unless they do like WoW where you can be stun/silence locked til death.
    Skills! http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/List_of_skills

You also don't need a super badass computer to run it.
    ^

I doubt you'll need keybinds.
    There are no stuns and silences i think. I don't know much about the conditions aside from Necromancers and how they use them. http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Conditions
    Unless they are outside of conditions, which i doubt.
    In addition to battlegrounds there are also World vs World vs World games, where you fight realms with unlimited player cap. They last days or weeks or some length of time that i don't remember but is really long. You can even join them at level 1 and your stats will be boosted so that you're competitive. You can level by only doing pvp if i remember right.

The first Scary Movie wasn't that bad.
    Yes it was.

Interesting.

So far they haven't introduced binds, to be honest I hope they do, it's just awkward reaching from WASD to 7-0 to hit spells. However I don't think they're supporting addons, so players in that regard won't have an advantage over others with the convenience of addons.

The PvP is more team based. You can't duel and there's no faction world PvP. The 2 PvP modes are conquest, which is basically a 5v5 Eye of the Storm w/ 3 nodes and a trebuchet, and WvWvW which is a 3-way grandscale BG between 3 realms consisting of 500 players each to assault each others keep. For CC's I'm skeptical, from what I've seen with warrior mace PvP, it's basically a warrior with a 2h mace slamming the ground doing AoE knock backs and stunning them every other hit, which I find kind of ridiculous.

Never watched either because they look awful.
    Possibly the worst things I have ever had to watch.

PS.

---------- Post added 2012-02-07 at 05:59 PM ----------

Yes it was.
    Well, it wasn't good, but probably the best on that whole picture. Not as soul crushingly bad as Norbit.

PS.

Well, it wasn't good, but probably the best on that whole picture. Not as soul crushingly bad as Norbit.
    Wuzzit from?

PS.

My god.
    I would use that now if it wasn't for Okabe. And the magic pickle just poofed so he can't do my bidding and shrink it with his pickle powers.

Couldn't stand any of the Scary Movies. Or any films in their form of comedy, for that matter.

Wuzzit from?
    Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
    It's spelled something like that.

Good job killing the thread, Skellington.

Can't you just let the horse lie you heartless chap?

Can't you just let the horse lie you heartless chap?
    Bestiality, necrophilia and BDSM

Errrm well, I'm going back to college tomorrow, so cya in 3 weeks or so And good night!

Also.

Bestiality, necrophilia and BDSM
    You just won my heart.

Quote Originally Posted by Nutshell View Post
    Errrm well, I'm going back to college tomorrow, so cya in 3 weeks or so And good night!

Also.
    Farewell, Nut!

Quote Originally Posted by Nutshell View Post

Also.
    Night, hipster.

inb4 Longview

u liek mah new ava?
    Last edited by gunner_recall; 2012-02-08 at 12:43 AM.

Night, hipster.

inb4 Longview

u liek mah new ava?
    WOW WHAT A COPY CAT
    I feel so insulted

gunner, that is a stunning avatar.

Look what you've done, gunner. Stuffs turned into a sad cat because of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Stuffs View Post
    WOW WHAT A COPY CAT
    I feel so insulted
    Don't be jelly I thought of it first.
    gunner, that is a stunning avatar.
    Thank you, puppet.