Quote Originally Posted by xytech View Post
    Snipped image for size

Just found this and really liked the look of it, anyone know the name of the set/items?
    Rogue T1 chest with the rest T2 I believe. Perditions blade + gutgore ripper.

How about some Rehgar Earthfury!

Im still not quite sure how i want this set to look, no idea what to do for the chest piece , but theres plenty of variations! enjoy

http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...11:30902:49907

Another set for Paladin. This looks good with Mograine's Might as well. Ret/Holy Avenger theme. Any suggestions for tank 1h/shields are welcome.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DesireKT View Post
    Another set for Paladin. This looks good with Mograine's Might as well. Ret/Holy Avenger theme. Any suggestions for tank 1h/shields are welcome.
    This shield came to my mind instantly.

Hello,

I tried but I couldn't manage to find it ...

Does anyone know where the belt on these 2 screenshots is coming from ?
    I can't post links so ... you can find it page 48 post #954 and page 52 post #1033 (first screen).

Quote Originally Posted by Mtay View Post
    hows mine?

A gay set for a gay race.. fits superbly^^

Play nice. ~Lokann

Deleted
    ccombustable 7/10, very shamanish, but i think that wolf head is abit maintream among shamans/orc.

Well, here is mine (pictures allready posted but, they were very small):

and

Rate!

Quote Originally Posted by lgda View Post
    Hello,

I tried but I couldn't manage to find it ...

Does anyone know where the belt on these 2 screenshots is coming from ?
    I can't post links so ... you can find it page 48 post #954 and page 52 post #1033 (first screen).
    The belt is the Ruthless one with hit rating.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ando1510 View Post

and

Rate!
    Where did you get that head ?

Because you guys responded so positively to my first Paladin set, I decided to share my second. This will likely be my Ret set (or I may end up going with regular T2 and Ashkandi).

My take on the Purple Judgement, I know a lot of people are wearing this set, but the colors between the armor, cloak and 2H weapons match too perfectly not to use them:

Here's a Wowhead list of the items: http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...73;32332;21134

Quote Originally Posted by kakeman View Post
    The belt is the Ruthless one with hit rating.
    Oh, thanks a lot, I though it was a green quality item :x

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorser View Post
    It's tier 7,5 from naxx 25

Quote Originally Posted by Zorser View Post
    t7,5 priest head, from KT

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumineus View Post
    Triptych Shield of the Ancients, Elementium Reinforced Bulwark, Akmin-Kurai Dominion's Shield, Antonidas' Aegis of Rapt Concentration, Crygil's Discarded Plate Panel, Dawnforged Defender, Wall of Terror, maybe the Ruthless PvP shield.

Also, I'd probably go with Millennium Blade/Quickening Blade of the Prince for the sword; JMHO.
    I've already tried all of those out, and I still think this shield ends up superior, I was thinking that there may have been some shield I'd missed. Thanks anyway.
    For the sword, I really don't like that model. It hardly looks sharp/dangerous at all, and it's too big.

Deleted
    Ah yeah (never use show head and played DK during naxx ><) Thanks!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ccombustable View Post
    How about some Rehgar Earthfury!

Im still not quite sure how i want this set to look, no idea what to do for the chest piece , but theres plenty of variations! enjoy

You are definitely on to something there. Should be able to hide chest (Or not really, when I think about it) because it looks awesome here and shamanistic. I think third one or third one with second/fourth head would be best. Tried fourth's shoulders on second?

Deleted
    T2 Recolour with Bloodmaw Magus-Blade and Bulwark of Azzinoth

Enhancement-pride!
    My goal was to make more bland sets. Some items are not attainable anymore. Namely the s8 axe and the s7 fist weapons. As you can see i'm a fan of wolf heads and it may even fail at that part since the only mail wolfhead with that skin is from a tbc quest. Hopefully a GM will be kind enough to restore it for me. I'm going for those sets assuming i return for 4.3. Race change to orc's in order then too.
    The items are rares and epics from classic, tbc and wotlk instances and raids. Here's the item comparisson link
    [IMG]
    Quote Originally Posted by Angoth
    I'm sorry that Blizzard won't just gift wrap awesome in a cup and let you drink your fill.

I like how orcs with wolf head helmets look like oversized worgen. Anyhow, my set for my 2H/DW Frost death knight...

My DW Frost Set

My 2H Frost Set

Tauren pride.

Deleted
    love the palain above ^^ 10/10