Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Spell effects: Quite nice, but I don't get why the wrath one is orange... Dagger is awesome, I think they did a very good job with it, and the quest will be great. To appreciate the looks you have to appreciate the lore behind it.

Deleted
    The third stage of the dagger miss the same visual effect that the second stage had. Would be awesome with it instead of that glowing outline !

boring

ok the legendary rogues dagger, we have read of it everyday, it's getting old and boring. Have a crappy common model, not even comparable to the azinoth blades, that had a real legendary look.
    Beside I don't get why the other classes have to struggle with 3-4 class specs and rogues gets their own (ugly) legendary.

New spells are awsome, makes me wonder how amazing Blizzard could make wow look without the pc restrictions of the average Joe.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhey View Post
    ok the legendary rogues dagger, we have read of it everyday, it's getting old and boring. Have a crappy common model, not even comparable to the azinoth blades, that had a real legendary look.
    Beside I don't get why the other classes have to struggle with 3-4 class specs and rogues gets their own (ugly) legendary.
    this is your opinion and from that repsonse i take it you don't play one.

I think the daggers look awesome because they're to do with deathwing and the old gods and they're imbued with the vial of the old gods i think is what was posted and the transformation is to do with the change of death wing.

I was hoping for the flight form to be the wings as casters get teragoca flight form. but being able to use them as a slow fall is still cool enough for me. bring on the legendary !

Is that wrath or a priest spell? The other two look good.

Leave the old wrath spell effect this new looks so 90s

Deleted
    on the new spelleffects... is it me or does the travel time looks reduced, especially with the shaman's lightingbolt? (must be me)

Dissappointed with the wrath animation to be honest My main is a Druid, and the original green colour suits the druid a lot more (green associated with nature). Ah well :/ Better start getting used to the orange colour then!

+1 for lightning bolt, looks awesome. As many already pointed out, wrath looks like a holy spell.

Cool stuff... I reckon.
    "It's clear this is another bash Apple thread. Such things are not conducive to a good discussion."

WRONG! Those are the BEST discussions!

Quote Originally Posted by Keristrasza View Post
    Like the daggers sorta, still not happy about em but they look neat never the less. Like the lock's shadow bolt ... still cant make up my mind about Wrath and Lightning Bolt o.0
    It's hard to make a legendary-looking dagger I would think. You pretty much justh ave to make them huge.

Deleted
    Lightning bolt should become more like Raidens electricution for mortal combat its on its way I must say with this improvement

Wrath animation looks like I'm throwing degraded fireballs...do. not. want.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wrath a lil' bogus,
    Shadowbolt is epic
    Lightening Bolt is epic #2

Gotta love them daggers. Wingies!

spells look nice. I still think a cool spell effect of frostfire bolt would be a double helix of fireball and icebolt.

The wrath spell indeed does not fit..for me at least but it still looks good. The Lightning Bolt one looks amazing though! Daggers are awesome as well I hope they make the quest-chain really entertaining!

Quote Originally Posted by Raqubor View Post
    Spell effects: Quite nice, but I don't get why the wrath one is orange... Dagger is awesome, I think they did a very good job with it, and the quest will be great. To appreciate the looks you have to appreciate the lore behind it.
    Guess they are trying to tie in all our spells with the whole Solar/Lunar thing.

Sunfire is orange/yellow and wraths still green, so they are trying to make it fit more into the Solar feel side.
    I see what they are trying to do and I'm all for it. I just feel this newest effect lacks something.

Loved the new Wrath effect!