Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by galaxiah View Post
    the word handsome usually isn't in today's girls' vocabulary.
    ^

If they say you're cute, it's a good sign. It may not be the EXACT word you want them to call you, but it's still a positive thing. Just roll with it and assume they say "handsome"

They all mean "good-looking" in a way.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    My girl tells me im sexy and i dont feel like i am, but when we met she said that im sexy, she never called me cute just sexy... so idk, different girl different words ?

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I call my boyfriend both but it depends on how he's carrying his self and what air he has about him. I even have called him "beautiful" and "stunning" before because sometimes that's all I can say to describe how he looks.

If that is you pictured in your avatar, then you are cute. Being cute is not at all bad and doesn't always make people think "aww he's like a cute little boy". To me, the cute in your face just means that you look friendly, fun and approachable. If you try taking on a different expression, posture or attire and take another picture, you'd probably look noticeably different. At that point, "cute" might no longer be a word to describe how you look and instead might turn into "sexy", "handsome", "hot" or whatever.
    Last edited by Scratchee; 2011-10-07 at 07:59 PM.

Deleted
    In my vocabulary this is like..
    Cute - You're ugly and I don't want to tell you because you're a nice person/You're alright looking but you're deep in the friendzone

I actually call my boyfriend handsome quite a lot :>