Deleted

What titel of the movie am i looking for? please help me to find out

Hello. I did a post about this for like 2 months ago ish, it was about a movie who werent released in cinema yet. But I guess it should be out by now for the public.
    What i recall from this trailer is:
    2 people. 1 guy and 1 girl who is his friend. they are about 18 years old. One day when this girl is sitting on the bed with the computer she find a picture of this boys face on a ´''missing children site''. This boy starts to wonder what who he are actually living with. And then 2 cops knocks on the door but his ''mom'' kill them etc and be starts to run away to find out his true life.

Please post a link so i can clearify if it's the right one.
    Thanks.

Its called "Abduction" with Taylor something. Actually not a bad movie. Terrible one liners made me giggle alot though.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1600195/ Link to IMDB

The movie is called Abduction. Abduction Cast: Taylor Lautner, Lily Collins, Alfred Molina, Jason Issacs, Maria Bello, Michael Nyqvist, Sigourney Weaver

Abduction Synopsis:
    Taylor Lautner stars as a young man unwittingly thrust into a deadly world of covert espionage in Lionsgate's action-thriller, ABDUCTION, directed by John Singleton.

For as long as he can remember, Nathan Harper (Taylor Lautner) has had the uneasy feeling that he's living someone else's life. When he stumbles upon an image of himself as a little boy on a missing persons website, all of Nathan's darkest fears come true: he realizes his parents are not his own and his life is a lie, carefully fabricated to hide something more mysterious and dangerous than he could have ever imagined.

Just as he begins to piece together his true identity, Nathan is targeted by a team of trained killers, forcing him on the run with the only person he can trust, his neighbor, Karen (Lily Collins). Every second counts as Nathan and Karen race to evade an army of assassins and federal operatives. But as his opponents close in, Nathan realizes that the only way he'll survive -- and solve the mystery of his elusive biological father -- is to stop running and take matters into his own hands.

Wasn't sure if this was a troll though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Temple of Light-ShadowsongUS
    Get Along Gang-ShadowsongUS (Disbanded)
    ~Alanaria~:::Cyclønite:::Thelek