Deleted
    Innovation innovates with more hellbat drops!

Those were some sick games though and so close.

Also finals will start in 2 hours, hopefully I can stay awake.

10+ Year Old Account
    I got really pissed off by innovation bm / hellbat strat, every time I see terran nowadays i just get pissed off that single unit... 2 hours wait time too, meh, just going to call it a day.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vathdar View Post
    Innovation innovates with more hellbat drops!

Those were some sick games though and so close.

Also finals will start in 2 hours, hopefully I can stay awake.
    Yeah, I think I'm going to call it a night. Don't really care which one wins and i'm sure I'll hear about it all next week. Really silly to stop the tournament at this time for some college games.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    Yeah, language and cultural barrier will continue to be a problem when promoting the sport outside of Korea. That's the biggest problem I have with allowing Koreans in to NA and EU. A new viewer isn't necessarily going to find it interesting to root for someone they cant understand.

Anyways.. Story of this series... hellbats... Inb4 patch notes on Monday nerfing them.
    it's like the infestor of wing of liberty only you can get them extremely early and they can be healed and repaired lol

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthoren View Post
    it's like the infestor of wing of liberty only you can get them extremely early and they can be healed and repaired lol
    I think a small buff to missile turrets would deter their overuse like we just saw. Either that or require transformation servos for them to fit in medivacs. something...

Deleted
    Those were some pretty awesome games, too bad about MVP but there is always next season.

Also yeah, Chobra, the translator/host on the second stream was amazing. Translation really is a major issue when it comes to the language barrier between the Korean and the non-Korean scene. Pretty much the personalities of the Korean pro gamers get lost in translation due to shoddy translating, thus people who don't understand Korean have no connection with them. I personally didn't care much about the Korean scene before this, due to them seeming very robot like, since the translators made every question and answer into a short yes/no.
    Meanwhile Chobra was doing an amazing job, the whole OGN lounge was pretty lively and he let us see the personalities of the Korean pro gamers he had on stream and they were awesome.

TL;DR: They need to hire better translators for SC2 events where Koreans are taking part.
    Last edited by mmoc40f44cec44; 2013-06-09 at 04:20 PM.

Deleted
    Missed the finals over the weekend, was absolutely smashed at a festival. Face looks like the reverse of a panda after wearing shades and no sun cream on my face for 3 days in the clearest skies Scotland has ever seen. Also went skinny dipping in Loch Ness at 4am, almost catching hypothermia in the process. Any good match ups from the weekend worth watching?

Deleted
    I recommend the Semi finals, MVP vs Innovation and Soulkey vs sOs. Also MVP vs ForGG in the RO8 was good. Can't say much about the first half of the first and second day as I was asleep. :P
    The final matchup wasn't all that impressive though, was 4-0, the last game was fairly entertaining I guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it common for people to give up so easily in games? I was in a PvT where I blocked his first gas, but then he got his second one. He then tries to wall off his base, and then I drop two proxy pylons near his wall-in. He then says "wtf" and then leaves the game. He probably left because he thought I was going to cannon rush him, but still, giving up less than ~5 minutes into a game?

David Kim has stated that they're looking in to see whether the Hellbat drop strategy is too strong.
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2013-06-11 at 04:43 AM.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure about changing the hellbat too much. It's already a crucial unit in all MUs. Wonder what's gonna happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it'd be nice if they did the blue flame upgrade change. The things already do so much fricken damage upfront and are so easy to get it'd be nice for terran to have to commit to it more if they wanted it to do more damage. Also blue flames for the hellbat would look terrifyingly cool (x

10+ Year Old Account
    I actually use blueflame as a valid TvZ opener. Just has to be a bit hidden and I have to make it look like I only commit to a 6 hellion early push into bio.

If the zerg is offguard when it happens he gets to pay the iron price. If he gets roaches I'm in a bad spot however.
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wass View Post
    I actually use blueflame as a valid TvZ opener. Just has to be a bit hidden and I have to make it look like I only commit to a 6 hellion early push into bio.

If the zerg is offguard when it happens he gets to pay the iron price. If he gets roaches I'm in a bad spot however.
    I don't think blue flame will ever be a bad TvZ opener. And yeah if terran gets blue flame, it'd be good for it to change hellbats too, and it'd fix their insane upfront damage.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/view...opic_id=417057

#1 ST_Life

#2-128 Everyone else

Had me loling.

Deleted
    Haha, speaking of Life, did you see Red Bull made a twitter announcement about something big happening in Esports? If Red Bull turn into a major sponsor for a full team or even an event it could market e-sports to a much wider audience.

On a side note and beating a dead horse - how the fuck can you get promoted out of gold!!? Last season my win ratio was 2:1 and I still get put in gold after winning my placement and currently the guy who is number 1 in my league is sitting at 36-3......

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kakazam View Post
    On a side note and beating a dead horse - how the fuck can you get promoted out of gold!!? Last season my win ratio was 2:1 and I still get put in gold after winning my placement and currently the guy who is number 1 in my league is sitting at 36-3......
    Gay.

Yeah. :/
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Haha, speaking of Life, did you see Red Bull made a twitter announcement about something big happening in Esports? If Red Bull turn into a major sponsor for a full team or even an event it could market e-sports to a much wider audience.
    https://twitter.com/redbull Looks so badass with life on the background =O

Deleted
    They're holding a tournament at the NA Red Bull Headquarters.

http://www.redbull.com/us/en/esports...aining-grounds

Deleted
    Speaking about Starcraft sponsorships. Coca Cola? wtf?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCSUqFXD4hk