Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Just letting ppl know Im still around, nets been a bit dodgy lately :/
    A man chooses, a Slave obeys. OBEY! - Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

Yea my internet connection has been really messed up lately.
    Diablo says "Rawr".
    I go "Stab, stab, loot"

Quote Originally Posted by Bashiok
    Making the game awesome so people want to buy it. NICE JOB BLI$$ARD

In preparation for the relaunch of the server after 1.9, we have begun setting up a spec sheet to detail out the new server.

Here's a question for everyone:

Instead of just survival map, we want to do Hardcore Survival map. This means increased damage from all mobs (not from players), PvP is also ALLOWED. What would you people think of this?

There's also some other fun things in the pipelines, but more on this as we think it out.

I support two survival worlds for those of us who don't want to live in a hidden hole in the ground 24/7.

Deleted
    But but but Lysah you're needed on the creative server! :<

Deleted
    I also vote for 2 survival maps i dont realy see the point in pvp

Quote Originally Posted by Incognition View Post
    But but but Lysah you're needed on the creative server! :<
    Yeah I'll be there when someone finishes hollowing out the basement so I can build stuff.

ID consider hardcore, but no way Id do it alone :P
    A man chooses, a Slave obeys. OBEY! - Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm, hardcore is fun, but with PvP on it's abit annoying I might imagine, just to start up.
    I personally would say:
    Double survival, one hardcore, one with PvP, with 2 or 3 teams, so you're not just trying to solo everything up (and you can make a really nice stronghold if you would work in bigger teams) Sure would have me interested...
    Ex-GM and Raidleader of the MoX Purple Kittens Raidteam on Twisting Nether (formerly Grim Batol), RIP, Winter 2010 - Spring 2013.
    Armory. WoWProgress. Might start streaming Soon(tm) http://twitch.tv/szem/

10+ Year Old Account
    After 4 days of lackof inspiration and motivation, I made myself make a wierd Bathhouse thing, following the failure of attempting to make a Japanese stone shrine themed building for the Nether Portal (Both are shown in this screencap):

http://imgur.com/M3ZUM

Now I can hopefully use that as a template building to help make the rest of the city. Yays
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

10+ Year Old Account
    That sir, looks awesome. Love the style with the wood over white... I think I suffer of the same "don't know what to build" tho, reason I've not been much on the server :P
    Ex-GM and Raidleader of the MoX Purple Kittens Raidteam on Twisting Nether (formerly Grim Batol), RIP, Winter 2010 - Spring 2013.
    Armory. WoWProgress. Might start streaming Soon(tm) http://twitch.tv/szem/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Szemere View Post
    That sir, looks awesome. Love the style with the wood over white... I think I suffer of the same "don't know what to build" tho, reason I've not been much on the server :P
    Thanks, although I realize now that the building looks a tad bit too square for Japanese/Asian traditional buildings. I think it should've been tiered like the one near spawn. Although, I just finished furnishing the inside. Basement (inside of the stone base) is the baths, changing stalls (although I don't think they had those in traditional Asia :P) and sauna room thing (benches with a Lava below glass below water in the centre, 1st floor is seating and service desk, and top floor is the massage room.

And just curious, is the server down? I can't connect to the server, and i cant get onto the website.

Must post more to PM and get whitelisted! Cannot wait to see the server.

Server is down for a while, Minecraft 1.0 (out of beta now!) RC2 is out now and we have started preparations to get it back online in a proper way.

EDIT: Server is back online, we are preparing for release on a dev server!
    Last edited by Marlamin; 2011-11-13 at 07:43 PM.

hey i was wondering about is it creative only? or are there other worlds or something?

oh and if there is a survivalist faction world that would be amazing

Current, creative world is just temporary while we wait for release version. It will be saved and available to download (if nothing changed).

When release version hits and we have server ready and running there will be multiple worlds one of them being hardcore survival. There will be also creative world and WoW recreation world.

I am pretty sure more accurate info will be provided soon by admins
    I bring totems!

10+ Year Old Account
    Soooo. Any news aboutthe new server?

For now we have started the Survival map, more will be added later when bukkit is released.

I would very much like to join. My account name is Tonka_Tuff. Once I have accrued 10 posts through legitimate non-spamming methods, I will send a PM.

Today I found the first stronghold (I guess Thoorium helped a little bit...), and we are working on getting the portal up and running.

Nether portals are already everywhere with a path marked out to the nearest nether fortress.

I also found the ocean, I'm the bestest.