Page 50 of 113 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceDuck View Post
    has any one discovered a good green set to go with the legendary cloak? considering we cant transmog it ;(
    I can't find anything even remotely decent for matching the spell effect itself but the Murcurial Set (with some alterations since the shoulder and head look rediculous imo) matches rather well.

3D Viewer Link

Edit: 1000th post of the thread *party whistle*

Im lookin for a good arcane transmog :/

Deleted
    Just put this together, I was surprised by how well the robe and the staff match each other in colours.

Preferrably I'll get my hands on the 'invisible gloves'. I've got some matching boots in void storage, just haven't gotten around to pull them out of there yet.
    I got an ilvl 516 off-hand from a HC scenario, and the dagger off of Dark Animus. Any advice on ways to transmog that so it fits would be greatly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by shady1989 View Post
    Depends on your tastes. IMO My OP looks pretty good for it!

PS: I never noticed my thread from 2 years ago became a sticky

- - - Updated - - -

Two years later, here's my new (and current) mog!

Want it for yourself? It's not that hard to get:

Helmet: Heroic T11 (BWD/BoT/To4W) [Drops from Nefarian, though Power Generator Hood from Heroic Omnitron is a copy/paste alternative, as well as the alternative alternative from Sinestra]

Shoulders: Normal Warlock T15 (ToT) [The ones I'm using are Fissure-Split Shoulderwraps from Jin'rohk] (These shoulders used to be Heroic T11, but once I saw this pair, I felt it matched the helm better)

Chest: Normal T12 (FL) [Just buy it from the vendor!]

Gloves: Heroic T11 [No alternative, so you need to defeat Heroic Magmaw for the token or Heroic Al'Akir for the Essence]

Belt: "Normal T12" [You need to be honored with Avengers of Hyjal for this one as it's a reputation item. Do some Firelands or AoH dailies to nab it]

Boots: Heroic T11 [Only drops from Chimaeron, though the boots don't matter too much. The N T12 boots work just as fine]

Pants: Lol who am I kidding? You can't see my pants! I could be wearing nothing for all you know

(PS: Ignore Creeto and Chipshandon in the background. They're pieces of shit.)

[Randy/Bryan, if you're reading this, I love you guys :3]
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    Depends on your tastes. IMO My OP looks pretty good for it!

PS: I never noticed my thread from 2 years ago became a sticky

- - - Updated - - -

Two years later, here's my new (and current) mog!

Want it for yourself? It's not that hard to get:

Helmet: Heroic T11 (BWD/BoT/To4W) [Drops from Nefarian, though Power Generator Hood from Heroic Omnitron is a copy/paste alternative, as well as the alternative alternative from Sinestra]

Shoulders: Normal Warlock T15 (ToT) [The ones I'm using are Fissure-Split Shoulderwraps from Jin'rohk] (These shoulders used to be Heroic T11, but once I saw this pair, I felt it matched the helm better)

Chest: Normal T12 (FL) [Just buy it from the vendor!]

Gloves: Heroic T11 [No alternative, so you need to defeat Heroic Magmaw for the token or Heroic Al'Akir for the Essence]

Belt: "Normal T12" [You need to be honored with Avengers of Hyjal for this one as it's a reputation item. Do some Firelands or AoH dailies to nab it]

Boots: Heroic T11 [Only drops from Chimaeron, though the boots don't matter too much. The N T12 boots work just as fine]

Pants: Lol who am I kidding? You can't see my pants! I could be wearing nothing for all you know

(PS: Ignore Creeto and Chipshandon in the background. They're pieces of shit.)

[Randy/Bryan, if you're reading this, I love you guys :3]
    Similar to what I'm rocking atm, although almost a reverse. I am using t11 heroic chest and shoulders with t12 gloves. Using Circle of Flame for the helm. I WILL be rocking full heroic t11 when I get all the pieces. I will alternate that with t3. Those are my favorite 2 sets by a mile.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've decided this is my image. It's a good Kaldorei-esque Night Elven image with a dash of nostalgia and some good tweak-ability. It also is compatible with the legendary cloaks next patch.

I've also never seen any other mage go for this.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    never got to finish it but I wanted T10heroic+damnation lol I was getting really close
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferg View Post
    sometimes when im alone i like to cover myself in vaseline and pretend im a slug
    Quote Originally Posted by Root View Post
    I like to glue my thumbs to my nipples and pretend I'm a T-Rex.

Quote Originally Posted by Obby View Post
    never got to finish it but I wanted T10heroic+damnation lol I was getting really close
    What's stopping you from getting it now?

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shady1989 View Post
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Obbi/advanced

best I can dor for ya as I have no time but every htingis purpl and the staff is heroic visage from gunship in DS

Quote Originally Posted by Methusula View Post
    What's stopping you from getting it now?
    the lack of wow time on my account xD lol my lvl 80 mage has full heroic T10 no staff my 90 has like 2 pieces and staff lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferg View Post
    sometimes when im alone i like to cover myself in vaseline and pretend im a slug
    Quote Originally Posted by Root View Post
    I like to glue my thumbs to my nipples and pretend I'm a T-Rex.

Deleted
    Fixed up my transmog a bit more, as I finally got my hands on the Exiled Dabbler's Gloves. I also decided on which boots to mog to so it'd fit, without using the same colours as the belt and shoulders as I had originally intended.

I'm currently playing as Frost, for which I think this mog fits nicely.

it's nothing new but... this is one of my favorite sets... it just fits.

Sunwell Mage Regalia

Deleted
    my personal best transmog so far, hope you enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by Mageorian View Post
    My frost Mage transmogy
    That looks similar to my current mog.

Last edited by Methusula; 2013-07-29 at 07:29 AM.

Deleted
    Only took two month to farm the chest piece, other than that, all good.

i.imgur.com/IUy3mpK.png (I'm new, can't post links )

Placeholder set until Frostfire set starts showing up on the bmah :|
    Not a single piece (except two belts) in 2month

Quote Originally Posted by Methusula View Post
    That looks similar to my current mog.

Nice dude...

My (Fire) Mage <3

Deleted
    Anyone know good shoulders that would go well with this set : http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=1649

I know some people like to use these with the set, but imo they dont fit at all : http://www.wowhead.com/item=27433

The issue is, there aren't a lot of blue shoulders. Most have other colors. So kinda weird that Glacial Robe is suddenly so popular. O.o