Does anyone else think that Conq-weapon cap is stupid?

Hey,

I don't mind that at the start of new tier/season you have to "grind" 7800 points before you can buy those weapons (we don't want to force pve-players to play pvp, do we?), but they could really consider removing that at some point.

With the current system it's really pain in the ass start new character for arenas mid-season. You have to play arena ~4-7 weeks before you can get your weapons (depending on what rating you are capable of playing.) It doesn't really help that almost everyone who you face will have already those better weapons.

Maybe i'm after "welfare-epics" (yeah like raiding isn't easy as well), but I would really like run multiple characters in arena and get sum weapons for them. If you have to skip one or two weeks, it can take you over 2 months to get your weapons :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes. Mainly because Blizzard didn't implement a gating system for PvE weapons in the same manner, even moreso by making FL trash soloable in its original form... Spending a couple hours farming trash (back when you could) versus having to wait 5 weeks to get a Conquest weapon...
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    Their system is, the first 2-4 slots you fill have to be armor.

I'm sorry you want to grind honor gear and then go right to the conquest weapon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Callace View Post
    Considering you just linked a graph with no data plotted on it as factual evidence, I think Stanton can infer whatever the hell he wants.
    Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Evidence - Sometimes I abbreviate this ECREE