Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't mention George Lucas around here OP, this is hipster territory and they aren't afraid to defend something they were too young to experience in the theaters and hate on something because they think it's cool to hate. But yes, I would enjoy any sort of new Star Wars movie as long as it wasn't animated like the Clone Wars tv show...

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    /me think about the Clone war series.....and get suddenly afraid of the futur of the star wars franchise.

Nah....

We dont need a new star war trilogy....WE NEED A WARHAMMER 40 K TRILOGIES ASAP AND NOW 0O

Yarr.
    If you fishing for hours at the same place and you become confident that everything is fine and safe, its will mean one thing; You are wrong. Because i was actually sitting near of you for hours, cloaked in the shadow with a smile on my face and my daggers ready to strike. I did it many time before. I will do it again.....and again......

I would love to see new star wars movies. I know the fanboys will hang me for this but I even like the prequels so bing on more star wars!

As much as I like Star Wars, no. Don't ruin it, make new IPs.

Get the makers of Lord of the Rings to do Warhammer 40k. Fuck yes.

Deleted
    Dead cow needs to stop being milked.

I'm surprised a cow as dead as this one even resembles a cow any more....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzremix View Post
    I believe George Lucas should not touch (write and/or direct) anything Star Wars related ever again. He does nothing but destroy the legacy he once had. He turned it into nothing but a joke.
    ^ this.

If he had taken time to work on it, ep 1, 2 and 3 would have probably not been too bad. Then you have to look at loop holes and technology. No one seems to have noticed that all the technology in 1,2 and 3 was way better? its supposed to take place in the past but it has better tech. than in the future? this makes no sense. And WTF is with the Gungans? they werent in any of the original movies (taking place years later.) This could have easily been solved in the first movie when the Droids invaded. If they had wiped them out then and there, there would have been no such paradox. In stead, Jar-Jar bubba was made an official at the senate...hurray...

Edit: The only real way to fix this whole atrocity would be to remake 4-6...and the fans (if they shared my opinion) would see this as a bigger mistake.

did anyone else think Anakin's decent into the dark side was a little too fast, and poorly done?

Sorry. these are just my opinions.
    Last edited by Lomanoft; 2011-10-07 at 01:03 AM.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post

Get the makers of Lord of the Rings to do Warhammer 40k. Fuck yes.
    OMG YES!

But i am still wonder.....3 movie about the Horus heresy or something else.....hmmm...
    If you fishing for hours at the same place and you become confident that everything is fine and safe, its will mean one thing; You are wrong. Because i was actually sitting near of you for hours, cloaked in the shadow with a smile on my face and my daggers ready to strike. I did it many time before. I will do it again.....and again......

I wouldn't mind movies with the gameplay of Force Unleashed in mind.

Im not saying make movies with the FU story, I want a star wars movie (or TV show with good enough budget)
    that has use of the force/epic battles on that scale.

I think George Lucas gets a kick out of wrecking beloved childhood memories.

maybe he should make movies of the KOTOR universe era?

Also yes to 40k movies with a decent budget and writers.

I think Star Wars is done. Everything that needed to be made has been made.
    "With this costume, I'll get Asian girls for sure!"
    - Judge Malthred revealing my avatar's inner thoughts

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    For a 40k movie : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsDMOVkCWKc just this intro is pretty inspiring...imagine what they can do with a nice budget.

For star wars.......i will be ok ONLY IF Lucas strop trying to intervene in the script ((like the Clone wars series)) and make everything terribads...

I prefer the Original General Grevious from the one of the Movie and the new series.....

An example of what he used to be : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1yQnKzppL8 i already missed these days...
    Last edited by Zanardam; 2011-10-07 at 01:24 AM.

10+ Year Old Account

I believe this explains why Lucas should never so much as even look at star wars ever again, let alone make another movie.

This guy explains better than I could why there shouldnt be more SW movies.

Never was a fan of star wars, but they really shouldnt make any more movies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lafleur View Post
    But it is also thanks to his genius that the series exist. Selftroll much!
    How? He murdered his own creation. The first three rocked. The prequels were progressively worse.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by jazzremix View Post
    I believe George Lucas should not touch (write and/or direct) anything Star Wars related ever again. He does nothing but destroy the legacy he once had. He turned it into nothing but a joke.
    This times a million.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JareK View Post
    No Irvin Kershner needs to do another Star Wars, Lucas just wants to milk the franchise.
    Irvin Kershner died last year, so not going to happen unfortunately, the man was 87.
    Last edited by Blockygame; 2011-10-07 at 02:24 AM. Reason: Got age wrong
    HOOKED ON DIABLOL, GOOD TIMES ARE BEING HAD

Quote Originally Posted by Zanardam View Post
    /me think about the Clone war series.....and get suddenly afraid of the futur of the star wars franchise.

Nah....

We dont need a new star war trilogy....WE NEED A WARHAMMER 40 K TRILOGIES ASAP AND NOW 0O

Yarr.
    You throw in some bad ass Ork Warboss vs Space marine Captain fights, and I'd pay for it.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm very frightened by the prospect of a new movie. Judging the last three.. ehm.. they weren't good.

Get a new writer. live off the franchise.