Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    VO_WOE_AZSHARA_SPELL_06 - I besiege of you, my beloved subjects. Put and end to these.. miscreants.
    "I besiege of you"? Seriously?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TitanG545 View Post
    WHY DO HUNTER'S ALWAYS HAVE TO HAVE PURPLE IN THEIR GEAR, current PVP set is purple, next tier set is purple. Are we undercover fairies or something, enough with the stupid purple. GEEZ. Blizz take the chick off the hunter gear all together and get a man's man do design it.
    What is so wrong with purple? It's dark purple it doesn't scream chick or anything. Purple isn't even a chick color or a fairy color. The set looks very nice to me and I'm a normal guy. Plus I don't even think any man's man are playing this game.

VO_WOE_AZSHARA_EVENT_01 - Bold of you to strike a queen - unless a monarch might be enraged.
    "a lesser monarch"
    VO_WOE_AZSHARA_SPELL_06 - I besiege of you, my beloved subjects. Put and end to these.. miscreants.
    "I beseech you"

Those are sex on shoulders

see what I did there

Ot: GIEF DEATH KNIGHT YOU BASTARDS, serious they said as their completeing it their posting it, so their still working on it, it had be better dammed good
    Desktop: Zotac 1080 TI, I7 7700k, 16gb Ram, 256gb SSD + 1TB HDD
    Laptop: Zotac 2070 MaxQ, I7 8750, 32gb RAM, 500gb SSD + 2TB SSD
    Main Game: Warcraft Classic

Haters gonna hate

Quote Originally Posted by Quench View Post
    Wow... just... wow. Tyrande's is so bad. She sounds like Thrall's girlfriend.

10+ Year Old Account
    What I wanna know is what this is all about:'The old gods have shown themselves! A tide of darkness sweeps from their gaping maws towards the temple.'I suppose they're they're just referring to their servants burring up on three sides of Wyrmrest temple.

Deleted
    "VO_Ysera_Greeting01 - The Dreamer has awoken!" Hmmmm Dreamer?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Quench View Post
    I'm kinda iffy on Azshara. I'm not sure what it is exactly. Pretty voice ... just not all that fond of the way she's reading her lines I guess. As for Tyrande, I didn't realize that Miss Cleo was a night elf.
    Elbren (Paladin) - Priam (Warlock) - Pompeymagnus (Hunter) - Rahab (Shaman) - Ithillian (Druid) - Licinius (Mage) - Romulus (Warrior)

Deleted
    I'm pretty disappointed by the voices for Azshara and Tyrande. What happened to elves actually sounding like elves? Surely something more in line with the blood elven voices for TBC bosses would have sufficed? Bear in mind, I'm not talking about joke NPC's here but the solid voices that actually sounded like they belonged to elves.