Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Meh...prefer the first Azshara model. This new one is just too much :/

Ew. The first version's face looks way better.. they could have just changed the eye color

and I'm disappointed we don't get a robe drop like hers from the new dungeons. Why must 5man gear be so ugly?

10+ Year Old Account
    I like the new Azshara model.. GG

Quote Originally Posted by Ssateneth View Post
    Seriously, knock it off. Set bonus is fine. Fury chance is going to be significantly lower than arms anyways because arms already refreshes CS. Fury doesn't. Giving it roughly the same chance per second for fury as arms (would have to be 8.666% then) would be overpowered because you'd have a lot less wasted procs.
    First of all, I like the change to BT rather than RB because of the mechanic behind fury.

If you proc a CS off RB you will not have RB off cd ever, meaning you would only be able to use 2 BTs and possibly a slam (if you're lucky) and any obvious HS.

RB (Proc) 0 - BT at 1.5 - Open at 3.0 - BT at 4.5 - RB at 6 (if proc works very kindly and your rotation is not delayed by lag).

But now that it is off of CS, you can guarantee 1 RB and 1 BT with a free GCD. The potential for 2 BTs exist depending on how the proc works, so an ideal occurance of this will net 2 BTs and 1 RB guaranteed.

BT (Proc) 0 - RB at 1.5 (if avail, else open), BT at 3.0, RB/Open at 4.5, BT at 6.0 (if proc is nice, as above).

So, it's a slight rotational improvement but mostly it's better because we don't do 1 RB for every 2 BTs.

However, when you compare a value between Fury and Arms and mention that Fury would have "a lot less wasted procs" this is simply false.

Sudden Death resets the CD of Colossus Smash, it doesn't activate it. The only time you can have a 'wasted' proc is if you activate your proc DURING a CS. This would be an overlapped, or wasted, proc.

But! Both fury and arms have the same chance of wasting a proc while it is currently up. If Sudden Death procs while your proc is up, it's not wasted, as you still receive the CS reset.

With that said, I find it fairly telling that it's obvious that Fury has a lower chance of using the tier 4 proc right out of the starting blocks.

As you said, 8.6666666% would be the equivalent for Fury. So comparing arms to fury here would yield a better 4 piece arms proc than fury.

No reason to try to defend it, arms is sub par to fury in the last patch, if this is aimed as a balance between the two, I dislike the idea of balancing arms vs fury by giving fury low proc rates.

I'd rather have the proc on the same level and simply buff arms in other ways that doesn't make playing Fury less interesting.

Respone oO

Quote Originally Posted by Beriohtarion View Post
    Isn't it so that BT hits with 2 weapons and arms has only 1, hence the double amount on chance of proc? If you see it like each hit of BT has 6% chance is still a 12% chance in total.
    thats not the case here. Bloodthirst is one hit. It doesnt increase your proc chance by 2x just because you have two weapons. RB in other hand is different since it does a RB Off-hand damage as well. It does two hits. Bloodthirst isnt the same =(. I dont know how often the proc will work but this is just fucking ridiculous. 6% is not really a high number

lol at blizzard forgetting what her eye color was supposed to be in the first place. i dont get why EVERYTHING needed to be changed insteadof just changing eyes to gold but ok :|

10+ Year Old Account
    I agree that Azshara's model looked better beforehand. It's nice that they changed her eyes and hair to fit lore, and those parts look okay, but the blue-green skin and pink gems/tattoos are a bit too... gaudy.

anyone noticed the search bar in the bank?

warrior 2pc needs to be redesigned. 4pc is looking ok now