Tank str or stamina!

Just got a quick question. What would you get most AP out of, pure STR or from vengance by stacking stamina? What scales the highest with buffs and such?

Vengeance provides attack power with boss damage, and is not affected by player health, so if you want attack power aside from Vengeance, strength is your stat... though unless gearing for protection warriors is radically different in Mists of Pandaria, I don't believe that you're supposed to gear for AP in of itself... I'm pretty sure you're supposed to go for defensive stats, just like the other tanks. AP just comes.

Oh wait they changed it? then this question was really stupid thx anyway ^^

This just means that tanking in DPS gear will be loads more effective than it already was. I wish I could get on, I want to be able to keep up with the actual DPS as a tank.
    Thanks Soko<3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakudjo View Post
    This just means that tanking in DPS gear will be loads more effective than it already was. I wish I could get on, I want to be able to keep up with the actual DPS as a tank.
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...?s=3906&e=4119

^ it says ultrax 10 man but there are more than 10 people listed O.o

Deleted
    All of the world of logs parses are bugged atm and listing as 10 man due to the further reduction in boss HP