Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I guess according to the dialog wrathion is literally the last black dragon around by the end of all this.They've been our enemies for so long, aint that a shame they'll be borderline extinct. At least they will exist, unlike the fate of the twilight flight from the looks of it.

Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    O sweet, I want to get myself an MMO Champ shirt.

Reading those, it says "the caves beneath Karazhan". Does this necessarily mean the crypt? It could mean the other two caves

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Enhshamanlol View Post
    Boub. Is that you modeling the T?...
    Uhhhh. IIRC Boub is female. o.o
    My Main is Melithiria (90 Lock)

The Left-Hand Path is the brightest path I have ever walked upon.

YESSS DK T13 is arabian turban guy outfit. perfect !

Am I the only one seeing Prince of Persia/Assassin's Creed references here?

Quote Originally Posted by Dannz View Post
    so... at the end of cataclysm, when we kill deathwing, we will also have eradicated the entire black dragonflight. we commit genocide :3poor black dragons... maybe this black prince will spawn a new dragonflight, uncorrupted... but who will be his consort, considering we wiped every black dragon off the face of azeroth (according to those dialogs, "It is done, friend. To my knowledge, I am the only black dragon who remains.") ? :3

Just remember friend, "Ohh, Deathwing is Dead" some years later came Cataclysm "Hey, look, Deathwing is Alive"

When we running out of villains, there's always a chance of a Black Dragon hidden in Outland, a lost Egg or something...

10+ Year Old Account
    Fahrad is a black dragon? The guy who I gave all those Heavy Junkboxes to? What does a black dragon want with junk?

Deleted
    YES I get to kill my uncle, cough i mean Fahrad

Quote Originally Posted by Melilithia View Post
    Uhhhh. IIRC Boub is female. o.o
    There we go again...

I like the new whelp model, it has that chinese feeling that makes you think of pandas.

Quote Originally Posted by Ikkarus View Post
    Just remember friend, "Ohh, Deathwing is Dead" some years later came Cataclysm "Hey, look, Deathwing is Alive"

When we running out of villains, there's always a chance of a Black Dragon hidden in Outland, a lost Egg or something...
    When was Deathwing dead? According to you, Azshara (who is probably the next villiain) is dead too and they are resurrecting her?
    Last edited by Soulwind; 2011-10-08 at 06:33 AM.

Deleted
    I want Wrathion's outfit. That is all.

15+ Year Old Account
    so... at the end of cataclysm, when we kill deathwing, we will also have eradicated the entire black dragonflight. we commit genocide :3poor black dragons... maybe this black prince will spawn a new dragonflight, uncorrupted... but who will be his consort, considering we wiped every black dragon off the face of azeroth (according to those dialogs, "It is done, friend. To my knowledge, I am the only black dragon who remains.") ? :3
    To quote one of my guildmates when I posed the same question: "duh, he's just going to split like an amoeba"
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    When was Deathwing dead? According to you, Azshara (who is probably the next villiain) is dead too and they are resurrecting her?
    when was azshara killed ? she was defeated... never killed, as far as i can remember.

10+ Year Old Account
    That seems like a very big pet

when was azshara killed ? she was defeated... never killed, as far as i can remember.
    Yeah, ehm, that was my point.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    Yeah, ehm, that was my point.
    DW is dead in 4.3... so he will be dead, and the other poster was taking a pick at the endless setbacks in the game

Deleted
    The pet will most likely be the reward from Fangs of the father Guild Edition.

Deleted
    What about Sabellian, the dude from Blade's Edge that is Deathwing's son? Why is there no mention of him? D:

10+ Year Old Account
    No female shirts..... shame on you!

Deleted
    Why is a golden dragon called chromatic?