Funnest PVP Toon In wow right now

Im Coming back to wow and i was wondering whats the funnest class to play in PVP (BGs mainly ) but also wanna be viable in arena / rbg ofc. So if i can get some peopls imputst that be great

I have the most fun on my rogue, I really enjoy sneaking behind enemy lines to try and cap a node or accomplish some other objective that would otherwise be near impossible to get to without being gunned down by the other team.

hmmm but i usually play bgs with my freinds and its always a race to Steal KB's or top dmg we win by complete dominace of there entire team not by actually trying to Cap flags and stuff we leave that up to the pugs XD

Roll a ret
    Ret = Awsome

Never enjoyed ret so much as now...

but but if they dispel wings then u hit like a kitten D:<

Deleted
    Ret is maybe the most boring spec on wow after demo warlock and holy priest.
    But yeah, I like to play with my disc priest and sub rogue. Both are pretty strong atm and fun to play imo.

hmmm thats two for sub rogue - 1 for ret - 1 for disc priest! NEed moar opnions

I wanna destroy my freinds in random bgs

10+ Year Old Account
    This topic is prohibited. Please consult the forum rules before making a new topic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Callace View Post
    Considering you just linked a graph with no data plotted on it as factual evidence, I think Stanton can infer whatever the hell he wants.
    Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Evidence - Sometimes I abbreviate this ECREE