Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Strongest Spec to lvl as

As the title states what is the fastes spec to level as im going to be doing raf up to 80 and i wanna hit 85 asap so any tips / hints would be great thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    Blood
    /10chars
    Rairu - Mage
    gnomemasterrace

Even if im Rafing with someone blood is the fastest?

I'd say blood as well, tho I'm doing unholy.

Self healing + elite quests = much win, not to mention instant queues if that's your thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by xxAkirhaxx View Post
    Blizzard is a conglomerate that through lower sub numbers has raised revenue. They're not stupid, they're just not catering to you.
    Yes yes, I know, the sky just bonked you on the head, casuals are taking over the government, and some baddie just got a raid drop... I think you'll live.

http://darisdroppings.wordpress.com

It doesn't really matter. Pick the one you like and go with it. Personally, I level as dw frost. Sure it's annoying for the first few levels when you don't have Obliterate yet, but Death Strike works well until then.

Quote Originally Posted by Dugler View Post
    Even if im Rafing with someone blood is the fastest?
    Are you planning on questing, grinding, or dungeoning? Are you willing to pay for good boe gear, or just going to go with what you get? Are you leveling with a healer, a tank, or a DPS? Will they be focusing on aoe or single target? Are you the types that will double up on the same mob, or hit 2 mobs separately to minimize ramp up time?

Those factors can matter. The fastest will generally be whatever you're most comfortable with though. Being comfortable with your abilities and knowing them well will far outweigh some simcrafted "best."

Thanks guys ill be rafing so levels will go insanley fast ! And What is the best race for PVP Deathknights and proffesions , I only play this game for the PVP aspect only i cant kill dragons

---------- Post added 2011-10-06 at 07:50 PM ----------

Whichever my raf partner wants to do! Im still looking for a RaF partner (im buying all new game) so ill be in whatever i find

2h frost and unholy are pretty even when it comes to PVP. You will hear camps on both sides telling you it's the best. Again, do what your comfortable with, you'll be more successful if you are familiar with the spec and can use all it's tools compared to a spec you aren't familiar with.

Thanks guys ill be rafing so levels will go insanley fast ! And What is the best race for PVP Deathknights and proffesions , I only play this game for the PVP aspect only i cant kill dragons

---------- Post added 2011-10-06 at 07:50 PM ----------

Whichever my raf partner wants to do! Im still looking for a RaF partner (im buying all new game) so ill be in whatever i find
    PvP, everybody and their grandmother will say human for alliance, and undead for horde.
    Blizzard is a conglomerate that through lower sub numbers has raised revenue. They're not stupid, they're just not catering to you.
    Yes yes, I know, the sky just bonked you on the head, casuals are taking over the government, and some baddie just got a raid drop... I think you'll live.

10+ Year Old Account
    PvP? Unholy. Nuff said.

Quote Originally Posted by Dariela View Post
    PvP, everybody and their grandmother will say human for alliance, and undead for horde.
    but isnt the Undead Racial crap now after blizz nerfed it? and Im only willing to play horde i cant stand allie

but isnt the Undead Racial crap now after blizz nerfed it? and Im only willing to play horde i cant stand allie
    It's not crap, its just not as good as the human racial, so the vocal minority call it crap.

oh does it share a CD With my PVP trink still?

oh does it share a CD With my PVP trink still?
    I haven't been undead in a while, but last track I had it did not. The human racial does, tho.

Edit: What makes the human racial still very nice is that you can use a good thruput/tanking/whathaveyou trinket in your slot instead of an isignia.

hmm ok Any Ideas on best DK Proffesions for stricly PVP

hmm ok Any Ideas on best DK Proffesions for stricly PVP
    Not engineering, and not gathering. Engineering is fine if you really like Synapse Springs, but most of engineering's perks do not function in competitive PvP.

Anything else should be right about on par.

I just see alot of people with Eng So im thinkin JC / BS

2H Frost is just godlike.

I leveled as blood from 80-85 (old wotlk alt).

even in twilight highlands the damage I was putting out was godlike, in addition to being a lot more resilient than a dps and having instant queues for dungeons

since the deathstrike nerf its blood all the way
    if you play frost you will have to eat after some fights and if you are unholy your pet will drive you mad and you will need to eat after some fights