Mists of Pandaria UI Changes Update
Several more UI changes have been made since our last post.
- Professions have had subgrouping added, both for cooking and others where appropriate.
- You may now blacklist up to two battlegrounds when queuing by selecting the thumbs down next to them. You are unable to blacklist the Call to Arms battleground.
- A button has been added for the Mists of Pandaria cinematic. (No, it doesn't work yet!)
- A new loot roll status window has been added that allows you to see what each player rolled and the outcome of their roll.
- Account wide achievements that you can make progress towards on any character are now flagged with a blue coloring. You can see the status of every achievement on WoWDB in the Quick Info of each achievement's page.
- The spellbook now talks about what has changed and how to use the core abilities of your spec.
- The Dungeon Journal now has unique art backgrounds for each expansion
Paladin Skill Animations Preview
Today we continue with the Paladin's new skill animations!
Warrior Skill Animations Preview
Moving on, we have the new Warrior skill animations!
Rogue Skill Animations Preview
Rogues also got a few new animations!
Diablo III Blue Posts
Today was a holiday in the US, so the blue posters were silent, but there was a Diablo III Game Design Update and other blue posts. If you want to read them all, see the latest two news posts on Diablofans!
Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
Poll: What difficulty are you playing in Diablo 3?
ATTN Weekly News
Pico is back again this week with news about World of Warplanes Beta, Mists of Pandaria, the indie game highlight OKABU, Minecraft, Diablo 3, and Curse's LoLPro team.