Mists of Pandaria Beta - Build 15762
A new beta build will be deployed on beta realms soon.
Legendary Weapon Icons
The new legendary icons may have something to do with Wrathion's quest line. Don't miss the audio that goes with the quests.
|Legendary Axe||Legendary Fist Weapon||Legendary Gun||Legendary Knife|
|Legendary Mace||Legendary Shield||Legendary Staff||Legendary Sword|
It looks like Jaina got a little makeover in this build!
New Loading Screen
New and Changed Maps
Originally Posted by MMO-ChampionClassic
Dungeons & Raids
- Scarlet Halls Guild Run (New) Defeat Flameweaver Koegler in Scarlet Halls while in a guild group.
Feats of Strength
- [PH] Collector's Edition:
: Owner of the Mists of Pandaria Collector's Edition Imperial Quilen mount.
- [PH] Collector's Edition:
: Owner of the Mists of Pandaria Collector's Edition Lucky Quilen Cub pet.
Player vs. Player
- Mine Mine Mine!: Kill 250 (was 100) enemies while you are defending a mine cart.
Originally Posted by MMO-ChampionMounts
- Subdued Seahorse is now account wide.
- [PH] MoP CE Mount has been renamed Imperial Quilen.
- [PH] MoP CE Pet has been renamed Lucky Quilen Cub.
Death Knight (Forums)
- Frost Presence now increases Runic Power generation by 20%, down from 100%. Now also reduces the duration of effects that remove control of your character by 20%. No longer increases your maximum Runic Power by 30. Also reduces the cost of your Frost Strike by 0 for Frost specialization Death Knights.
- Unholy Presence no longer reduces the global cooldown on your abilities by 0.5 sec.
- Improved Frost Presence (New) While in Frost Presence, your Frost Strike ability costs 15 less Runic Power. Death Knight - Frost Spec.
- Might of the Frozen Wastes no longer allows your autoattacks to generate 15 Runic Power. Now also allows your Obliterate to deal 50% more damage.
- Obliterate had weapon damage increased to 250% from 200% and base damage increased by 56%.
- Improved Unholy Presence (New) While in Unholy Presence, your attack speed and rune regeneration are increased by an additional 10%. Death Knight - Unholy Spec.
Unholy & Frost
- Improved Icy Talons was renamed to Unholy Aura. Increases the melee and ranged attack speed of all party and raid members within 100 yards by 10%. Death Knight - Unholy & Frost Spec.
- Glaive Toss now the primary target will take 8 times as much damage from each strike, up from 4.
- Kill Shot now does 300% weapon damage, rather than 85% weapon damage plus (45% of RAP + 512).
- A Murder of Crows: If used on a target below 20% health, the cooldown is reduced to 15 seconds, rather than reset.
- Binding Shot now requires a Ranged Weapon.
- Narrow Escape now lasts 8 sec, rather than until canceled.
- Posthaste has been reworked: Your Disengage frees you from one movement impairing effect and increases your movement speed by 60% for 8 sec.
- Ancient Hysteria is now a Exotic Ability.
- Cower is now a Basic Ability.
- Demoralizing Screech is now a Special Ability.
- Dust Cloud now requires Melee range.
- Growl is now a Basic Ability.
- Qiraji Fortitude Increases party and raid members' Stamina by 10%, down from 2257%.
- Tear Armor is now a Special Ability.
- Rune of Power now increases your spell damage by 12%, up from 10%.
- Frostbolt damage has been reduced by 7%.
- Mastery: Frostburn: All your spells deal 16% (was 12%) increased damage against Frozen targets. Increases the damage done by your Water Elemental by 16% (was 12%).
- Blackout Kick damage was increased. Windwalkers gained an additional effect: If behind the target, you deal an additional 20% damage over 4 sec. If in front of the target, you are instantly healed for 20% of the damage done.
- Expel Harm healing was changed to (3.15 * (MainHand DPS + 50% of OffHand DPS + 7.1% of AP - 1)) to (3.15 * (MainHand DPS + 50% of OffHand DPS + 7.1% of AP + 1)).
- Resuscitate now costs 20% of Base Mana / 50 Energy, down from 67% Base Mana / 100 Energy.
- Brewmaster Training now buffs an additional ability: Spear Hand Strike no longer costs Energy.
- Dizzying Haze now causes melee attacks to misfire, rather than all attacks.
- Stance of the Sturdy Ox now shrugs off physical attacks, rather than just melee attacks.
- Adaptation: Your chance to dodge is increased by 25% for 5 sec rather than 1% until cancelled.
- Combat Conditioning (New) Your Blackout Kick now also deals an additional 20% damage over 4 sec if behind the target or heals you for 20% of the damage done if if front of the target. Monk - Windwalker Spec.
- Seal of Justice now has a 1.5 sec cooldown.
- Glyph of Exorcism has been renamed Glyph of Templar's Verdict. You take 10% less damage for 10 sec after dealing damage with Templar's Verdict.
- Confession now has a 60 sec cooldown, down from 30 min.
- Devouring Plague now ticks every 1 sec for 6 sec, rather than every 5 sec for 6 sec.
- Glyph of Mind Flay now grants increased movement speed for 5 sec, up from 3.
- Glyph of Lightspring base healing has been increased by 200%.
- Ancestral Guidance now works with up to 3 nearby injured party or raid members, rather than just 1.
- Conductivity now also works with Lightning Bolt. If your Lightning Bolt, Chain Lightning, Earth Shock, or Stormstrike damages an enemy standing in your Healing Rain, allies within the Healing Rain share healing equal to 50% of the initial damage done.
- Grimoire of Service now has a 20 sec duration, down from 30.
- Grimoire of Supremacy (Affliction, Demonology) now has demons that do 20% additional damage, up from 10%.
- Agony damage has been increased by 75%.
- Haunt debuff now increases all damage done by your spells on the target by 20% for 8 sec, down from 40%.
- Conflagrate no longer has a cooldown.
- Threatening Presence is now a Special Ability.
- Glyph of Conflagrate has been reworked: Increases the movement speed reduction of Conflagrate by an additional 35%.
- Glyph of Siphon Life now will heal you for 20% of the damage dealt, up from 4%.
- Deep Wounds now causes Physical damage.
- Overpower (Arms) now has a 60% increased chance to be a critical strike. (Tooltip fix)
- Disenchant now has a 1.5 sec cast time, down from 3 sec.
- Bundle Groceries now makes bundles of 100, up from 20.
- Summon Zeppy Summons Zeppy. Unlimited range. 45 sec cast (Channeled). Summon.
- The Most Interesting Questgiver In The World Restores 1 health.
- Teleport: Jade Forest Teleports the caster to the Jade Forest. 3% of Base Mana. 10 sec cast.
- Portal: Jade Forest Creates a portal, teleporting group members that use it to the Jade Forest. 4% of Base Mana. 10 yd range. 10 sec cast. 60 sec cooldown.
- No Man's Land -> Valley of the Four Winds (Horde)
- No Man's Land -> Valley of the Four Winds (Alliance)
For the full list of new items, check out WoWDB!
Originally Posted by MMO-Champion
- ACCOUNT_WIDE_ACHIEVEMENT_COMPLETED - All of your characters have credit for earning this achievement.
- ADD_CHARACTER_FRIEND - Add Character Friend
- BURNING_EMBERS_POWER - Burning Ember:Burning Embers
- CATCH_PET_CONDITION - You must have a level 3 battle pet.
- CR_RANGED_EXPERTISE_TOOLTIP - Reduces chance to be dodged by %s\nExpertise %s (+%.2F%% expertise)
- ERR_BONUS_ROLL_EMPTY - You were not eligible to receive any loot from this boss. You have not been charged for your bonus roll.
- ERR_PETBATTLE_NO_ACCOUNT_LOCK - Pet Journal Is Locked by another user on this account
- FAVORITES_FILTER - Only Favorites
- MAIN_HELP_BUTTON_TOOLTIP - Click this to toggle on/off the help system for this frame.
- PET_ABILITY_NO_SECOND_ABILITY - No second ability
- SHADOW_ORBS_POWER - Shadow Orb:Shadow Orbs
- VRN_WINDOWS_32BIT - Requires a 64 bit version of Windows.