Frostwyrm Lair Deck Guides, Desk Spotlight: Legendeath Rogue, Naxxramas T-Shirt Giveaway, Card Clarification Blues
Hero Rotation For August 19, Failed Shop Purchases Stealing Gold
Warlords of Draenor - Developer Interviews
MamyTwink had the opportunity to talk to Tom Chilton at Gamescom and we have summarized the more important parts of the interview below.
- There is a level 100 content area in every zone. It is similar to Timeless Isle, but also includes "chapter quests" that provide an ongoing story over several weeks.
- Reputations in Warlords won't reward as many epic items as before, but you can still earn reputation with various factions for some rewards. It won't be anything like the Mists of Pandaria reputation grinds.
- The Iron Horde will be the main enemy throughout the expansion, but they change somewhat throughout the expansion.
- There will be an increased Legion presence by the end of the expansion.
- Tanaan Jungle will be in a content patch. It contains the Grommash Hellscream raid, as well as some outdoor world content.
- At some point the team would like to add new character customization options, but right now they are working on making the new models similar to the old ones as closely as possible.
- Cosmetic class items are still on track, but won't be released with Warlords launch. They will most likely be released a few at a time throughout the expansion and beyond.
- The alternative timeline is mostly being used to allow players to experience a setting they wouldn't normally be able to see in WoW.
- At some point in the future in another expansion they could explore the Ogre continent from Draenor.
- We won't see an alternative timeline version of Azeroth.
Warlords of Draenor - Drake Collector Achievement
Jonathan LeCraft shared another upcoming achievement recently, along with the reward: the Emerald Drake. He also noted that soloing Deathwing for the Blazing Drake will be possible. Several of these mounts are fairly rare drops, with some as low as a 1% drop rate.
Also of note, the Sandstone Drake requirement has been replaced by the Purple Netherwing Drake.
Upcoming Beta Build
Upcoming Tech Blog
Players with beta access may have noticed that the old MSAA option is now gone. In its place is FXAA and CMAA options. These offer reduced jaggniess at less of a performance cost than MSAA, but tend to result in somewhat blurrier images. From the tweets so far, it seems like this may have been a necessary change
Play With the Blues - Thursday Aug 21
Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
Dark Legacy Comics #453 - Worn Again
DLC #453 has been released.