Page 1 of 8
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

Game in secondary school gets five pregnant!

Five young teenagers got pregnant after playing games with their school mates from a lower secondary school in the town of Ostroda, northern Poland.

Students, aged 14-15, played a game called “the sun” or “a star”. “Girls lay on the floor in a circle with their heads together and eyes closed and boys copulate with them, taking turns. The winner was the boy who managed to finish the intercourse last,” one of the students revealed.

The game resulted in several pregnancies. “This year five girls got pregnant, two of them have already given birth,” said Anna Czarnocka, the school’s headmaster.

The prosecutors who are investigating the case complain that parents and teachers of the teenagers from Ostroda are not willing to cooperate. Nobody talks about sex at school and there is no psychologist who would explain to the students that such games can lead to pregnancy.

Source: TVP Info

Kinda old news (happened last year) but still shocking if they don't even teach kids anything about safe sex there o_O

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Sounds like a fun game.

Quote Originally Posted by Fraza View Post
    Sounds like a fun game.
    I agree, 100%

I'd be down

10+ Year Old Account
    People should know at that age that sex leads to pregnancy :I

Sounds like a fun game.
    Indeed it does

Well my school dropped the ball. Wish we had activities like that

lol wow...i wanna play.

That is pretty shocking that they aren't taught safe sex. Not sure what else to say to this thread really, except for just.. wow. o_O

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like a fun game.
    I said that in my head in the split second between finishing the OP and moving on to your post. Win.
    "The truth, my goal."

Sounds like a fun game.
    Indeedely doodely (Indeed)
    Emotional Skyscraper ~ Cosmic Mind

Deleted
    wtf, aged 14-15? have their balls even dropped down yet?

Stories like this irritate me.

Don't be silly, wrap your willy.
    Don't be a fool, wrap your tool.
    Don't be a punk, wrap your junk.

Deleted
    we do "talk" about sex where im from, its just that some kids are really stupid. Even if u dont "talk" about it how can u not know about condoms etc

Where do i send my application for this game?

Quote Originally Posted by Anderzon View Post
    wtf, aged 14-15? have their balls even dropped down yet?
    I'm 12, and my balls have been producing men of the sea for quite a long time (Over a year)

PS: Men of the sea = Sea Men = Semen
    Emotional Skyscraper ~ Cosmic Mind

15+ Year Old Account
    I love how stories like this imply it was the schools fault for not teaching the students about safe sex. It isn't a crime for parents to teach their kids about sex, but most absolutely refuse because they are embarrassed. And to claim that these kids didn't even know about safe sex is absolutely bullshit. Everyone knows about safe sex at like age 10. Kids have been to stores, they have seen condom commercials, they aren't innocent little uninformed children like the media and their parents make them out to be. If the kids knew about this "game" which even I have never heard of at 23, then it is absolute bullshit that they weren't informed about safe sex or the consequences of sex.

while this game does sound fun to an extent.. you would have to wrap the shit in order to do this.. why catch something!!

*~*A true troll, doesn't even realize he is trolling until he sees me behind him with my troll hunting axe

Quote Originally Posted by conscript View Post
    I love how stories like this imply it was the schools fault for not teaching the students about safe sex. It isn't a crime for parents to teach their kids about sex, but most absolutely refuse because they are embarrassed. And to claim that these kids didn't even know about safe sex is absolutely bullshit. Everyone knows about safe sex at like age 10. Kids have been to stores, they have seen condom commercials, they aren't innocent little uninformed children like the media and their parents make them out to be. If the kids knew about this "game" which even I have never heard of at 23, then it is absolute bullshit that they weren't informed about safe sex or the consequences of sex.
    This y000.

Btw, wonder what these kids must be thinking.
    Last edited by Stefy; 2011-03-24 at 03:51 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Haha! why didnt I know about this game...
    War requires the sledge hammer, but will be decided by the scalpal
    Intel i5 2500k -Intel 330 180GB SSD - Saphire HD OC Edition 7870 - Gigabyte Z77-D3H Intel Z77