No problem Eager, I'll take these powerplays all day.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cineplex View Post
    no kidding.

I really don't know why McLellan doesn't just sit him at this point...

15+ Year Old Account
    Vancouver needs to pick up the PP. they aint doing so hot on the last two.

---------- Post added 2011-05-19 at 03:24 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by marcelos11 View Post
    Vancouver needs to pick up the PP. they aint doing so hot on the last two.
    i retract this statement.

Thank you, Eager.

Thank you eager! >:-D

that a boy higgs

Quote Originally Posted by ketzil View Post
    Ugh the bruins seriously need a new goal celebration song. I'm thinking Bro Hymn by Pennywise (ducks and flyers song). They also need to stop playing dirty water after a win....what a horrid, anticlimatic song to play

ps tuukatime i know i asked you this before, you prob missed it. But are you a toucher and rich fan?

I think that would make an excellent win song. Either that or use one of the many Dropkick songs referencing the Bruins/Boston.

And never heard of them. Had to google them and figured out why. I don't live anywhere near Boston (I live about 30mins from Tampa) and don't listen to the radio even if I did live there.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ketzil View Post
    Ugh the bruins seriously need a new goal celebration song. I'm thinking Bro Hymn by Pennywise (ducks and flyers song). They also need to stop playing dirty water after a win....what a horrid, anticlimatic song to play

ps tuukatime i know i asked you this before, you prob missed it. But are you a toucher and rich fan?
    I wish Tampa would have taken game 2 in Boston so they could sweep and I wouldn't have to hear Ric Flair every time after a Boston goal. WOOOOOO. Fuck you Nature Boy.

I was watching the Heat game and missed the end of the second. How bad was the Eager hit that Vancouver was looking for a major and Vignaeult was making snide comments about it? Not up on the youtube yet which either means it was too soon or it wasn't bad enough to justify instantly cataloging it in internet history.

Well, nm. They just showed it again. That was a pretty obvious intentional boarding call that should have been a major. Enjoy your disciplinary hearing Eager and hopefully your 1 game suspension. That would probably be an upgrade for the Sharks though as Eager has been nothing but a liability for them in seemingly every game. All he does is suck up time in the box without adding anything to the team. 25 penalty minutes now. 0 points. And look, a goal scored on one of his stupid penalties. So he has contributed -2 goals in the playoffs so far. Success!

15+ Year Old Account
    Thank you, Eager.
    wonder if he is Eager to go back to the box.
    cwutididthur?

Quote Originally Posted by marcelos11 View Post
    wonder if he is Eager to go back to the box.
    cwutididthur?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by conscript View Post
    I wish Tampa would have taken game 2 in Boston so they could sweep and I wouldn't have to hear Ric Flair every time after a Boston goal. WOOOOOO. Fuck you Nature Boy.

I was watching the Heat game and missed the end of the second. How bad was the Eager hit that Vancouver was looking for a major and Vignaeult was making snide comments about it? Not up on the youtube yet which either means it was too soon or it wasn't bad enough to justify instantly cataloging it in internet history.

Well, nm. They just showed it again. That was a pretty obvious intentional boarding call that should have been a major. Enjoy your disciplinary hearing Eager and hopefully your 1 game suspension. That would probably be an upgrade for the Sharks though as Eager has been nothing but a liability for them in seemingly every game. All he does is suck up time in the box without adding anything to the team. 25 penalty minutes now. 0 points. And look, a goal scored on one of his stupid penalties. So he has contributed -2 goals in the playoffs so far. Success!
    i crack up everytime i see your avatar. is there any significance of it?
    oh, and great job San Jose.
    SCORING OPPURTUNITY! HEY LETS GET ANOTHER MAN OUT THERE!

Eager just skated on the ice for the last time this series.
    I remember it all too well

Quote Originally Posted by conscript View Post
    Hey Eager had one great goal!... which wasn't in the playoffs, and well yeah. He probably won't be back next year and I would be surprised if he didn't get suspended although with how Campbell is who knows.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuukkatime View Post
    I think that would make an excellent win song. Either that or use one of the many Dropkick songs referencing the Bruins/Boston.

And never heard of them. Had to google them and figured out why. I don't live anywhere near Boston (I live about 30mins from Tampa) and don't listen to the radio even if I did live there.
    Word. I'm a huge Big D fan so i gotta agree with you on that one. But yeah i listen to all their podcasts when I'm working out, never live. You should give em a listen some time, they are super entertaining.

@ Conscript I dont think that terrible song has anything to do with ric flair but i could be wrong.
    If actions speak louder than words
    I'll be the most deafening noise you've heard.
    I'll be that ringing in your ears
    That will stick around for years.

sedins homie

10+ Year Old Account
    Henrik... Daniel... Scores!!!

I've missed that.

---------- Post added 2011-05-18 at 08:33 PM ----------

Lol, then the commentator said "Take that, Ben Eager."

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    Henrik... Daniel... Scores!!!

I've missed that.
    you forgot edler with the great initial pass =D

What I don't understand Game 1 and now 2. The sharks were in it in the first period. Do they not realize that hockey games are 60 minutes, and not 20? It's like just stop caring after the first.

15+ Year Old Account
    I think I see what the Sedins did. They just didn't bother trying in the Nashville series. Why expend any effort in a series they were going to win whether they tried or not. Spend their time skating without putting in any real effort and get healthy so they can explode when it really matters. They are killing it now.