Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Lf addon to Track Lifebloom ( only lifebloom )

Is there such an addon ? i have hot times on my unit frames and such, but it would be nice if i could get an addon that is tracking lifebloom ( like a big icon showing how much time left etc. ) so i can prevent overlooking the small icon on my unit frames. Any suggestions?

10+ Year Old Account
    Power Auras - Fully customizable stuff such as Icons, timers, position on screen etc.

lifebloomer

power auras can track it. forte exorcist, along with several others.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostylights View Post
    Power Auras - Fully customizable stuff such as Icons, timers, position on screen etc.
    ok thanks, will check it out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerelli View Post
    lifebloomer

power auras can track it. forte exorcist, along with several others.
    I'll back this one too. Lifebloomer was where it was at in BC when you rolled LB on all the tanks. Great, simplistic addon for LB alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Myrrar View Post
    I'll back this one too. Lifebloomer was where it was at in BC when you rolled LB on all the tanks. Great, simplistic addon for LB alone.
    has lifebloomer been updated for 4.1? 4.1 broke it for me

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    has lifebloomer been updated for 4.1? 4.1 broke it for me
    Not sure, I haven't used it since BC =/

I picked it back up in cata and it was fine until 4.1. i miss it already :*

...not gonna lie, waiting so hard for T12 so losing a 3 stack isn't the end of the world

You could go for DoTimers and change it to only show lifebloom /shrug
    Originally Posted by Bashiok
    Is there a term you have for being shown proof and choosing to dismiss it?
    Starting a Monk Blog; Celestial Fists: http://celestialfists.blogspot.com/
    Called Garrosh as end boss: 10/28/2011

Deleted
    trying out power auras now, set up a profile for lb. it just doesnt show when im casting it ? do i have to be in a party/raid for it to be active?

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Might look at Icehud as well. Bit confusing to figure out the configuration at first, but after that np.
    Hot Damn! Here I am!

Deleted
    figured it out, however im having issues with the timer. i would like it to show the duration of the buff ( lifebloom ) but instead its like showing random numbers i dont know where its getting them from.

http ardente . 110mb . com / LbTracker.zip
    Simple lb tracker made for myself. Works on focus only. Color indication of stacks and expiration time.
    Commands:
    /lbt lock -- lock/unlock frame for moving
    /lbt widht x -- set bar width to x pixels
    /lbt height x -- set bar height to x pixels
    /lbt fontsize x -- set font size to x
    /lbt hcenter -- horizontally centers bar

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    On the timer section did you uncheck the "show time since activation" (or similar wording)? If you don't do this you'll just see the timer counting up.
    This one girl...

Here's my Power Auras Lifebloom tracker. If you decide to use it: copy it (Ctrl+C), open Power Auras, click "Import," and paste it (Ctrl+V).

Version:4.20; InvertAuraBelow:11.25; icon:INV_Misc_Herb_Felblossom; buffname:Lifebloom; x:-580; isAlive:0; alpha:1; owntex:true; mine:true; inVehicle:0; exact:true; groupOrSelf:true; size:0.17; y:56; texmode:2; ismounted:0; timer.h:0.82; timer.Texture:Monofonto; timer.enabled:true; timer.cents:false; timer.Relative:RIGHT; timer.y:-14; timer.Transparent:true; timer.UseOwnColor:true; stacks.enabled:true; stacks.LegacySizing:false; stacks.r:0; stacks.b:0.0118; stacks.a:0.7; stacks.x:-4; stacks.Relative:RIGHT; stacks.Transparent:true; stacks.UseOwnColor:true; stacks.h:1.11; stacks.Texture:Monofonto

Be sure to move the LB aura to where ever it best suits your UI. Right now it's positioned to the far left of the screen. The stack counter is the green, slightly bolded text to the right of the aura. The duration is the white text right below that. Hope this helps.
    Last edited by Dendrek; 2011-05-10 at 10:10 AM.

HotCandy will track you lifebloom on all the targets that it is on, it also tracks rejuv and regrowth but they can be turned off.

Lifebloomer was the best! I used it up until recently when I made my Vuhdo do exactly the same thing... + vuhdo -clique -liifebloomer -xperl raid frames. I like the graphical representation of the hots instead of a timer... way better for a quick or peripheral glance.

Out of curiosity: Does POWA track the cooldowns on all the LB's or it gets confused if you are in ToL form rolling LB's on everyone?

15+ Year Old Account
    Healbot can track it. but since you all using grid its a pain to set up

---------- Post added 2011-05-20 at 09:43 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by palthis View Post
    Out of curiosity: Does POWA track the cooldowns on all the LB's or it gets confused if you are in ToL form rolling LB's on everyone?
    depents on how you set it up, you cna make like 25 aruas one for each player
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    I picked it back up in cata and it was fine until 4.1. i miss it already :*

...not gonna lie, waiting so hard for T12 so losing a 3 stack isn't the end of the world
    I assume you are talking about the 4piece bonus? Where your Lifeblooms blooms will affect 2 other targets aswell?
    Well, they changed it to work on Swiftmend instead.

If that wasn't the case, then I am sorry to bother you with useless information