Quote Originally Posted by Talimar View Post
    Something I put together quickly, trying to match stuff with the Vile Fumigator's Mask:

I actually put that same armor together with the vile fumigator's mask last night. Then I realized there's no stats on the mask. It won't transmog

Aww not cool

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Strafer View Post
    Oh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiet :O
    Bah I was gonna use s3 as pvp gear cus you can't buy the gear ...
    Last edited by mmoc9b320eb14f; 2011-10-16 at 03:26 PM.

Deleted
    I desperately need some help here.

Basically, I have all but finished my transmogrification set, with the exception of two elusive pieces. If ANYONE knows of any model which has the correct colour / model combination as the following items, I will love them for a long, LONG time....

Item #1

Basically, I'm looking for a glove model which has the same model as the Warlock Tier 4 gloves, Voidheart ( http://www.wowhead.com/item=28968 ).

More specifically, I'm looking for the following model which has a purple / black colouring to it. As far at it goes, I could ultimately just use these gloves, but it doesn't look ideal, any advice would be brilliant.

Item #2

I'm looking for the Boot model, which shares the same visuals as Boots of Impetuous Ideals ( http://www.wowhead.com/item=40246 ). The model seems pretty damn rare, but again I'm looking for this model in a darker shade of purple, or a black colour. Again, these are almost enough, they're just *slightly* too bright.

I can however compromise, if someone knows of a boot under the same model which matches the glove (and vice versa), that would be fine.

Thank You, these two are the closest I've been able to find after hours of looking.

---------- Post added 2011-10-17 at 02:27 AM ----------

Right, well I've finally finished designing my set despite the above post, only took me about 6 hours of trawling through WoWHead's item lists one by one to find the correct boots.

The gloves are still elusive, but these are the darkest shade I can seemingly find for this model..

...What you think? I'm trying my hardest to avoid AS MUCH tier as I possibly can, just because the whole idea of Transmog'ing is to look unique - something that won't be possible when everyone's simply running around in tier gear.

Not the best photo, but it went all funny and lower quality when I cropped it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chaley View Post
    I'm looking for a good black cloak, but I'm having a difficult finding one that I like. Most everything I see is purple, blue, or green. Can't seem to find a black one that looks good.
    I know it's not red boarder but... http://www.wowhead.com/item=21418

Quote Originally Posted by Talimar View Post
    This should answer your question:
    Sorry to break people's dreams. But Season 3 stuff is usually on those vendors since the current and next season stuff aren't on the PTR vendors. Those are just place holder stuff.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post
    I actually put that same armor together with the vile fumigator's mask last night. Then I realized there's no stats on the mask. It won't transmog
    It did for me on ptr, or is ptr transmogrification not working 100%?

Quote Originally Posted by Imhullu View Post
    It did for me on ptr, or is ptr transmogrification not working 100%?
    Blizzard said when they announced xmog that items with on uses would work as well as items with stats. I believe it is currently supposed to be allower to be used.

I'll probably be doing the teir 3 set from Naxx40, one of the best imo

Quote Originally Posted by Honeytoast View Post
    I'll probably be doing the teir 3 set from Naxx40, one of the best imo
    Shame that people will just assume it's T7.5. Would wear my T3 too if it actually still looked unique.

my pimped set is this :

ilvl 264 t10 with matching belt:

wielding these:

and
    Peace, the number 1 reason for War.
    Fight on my minions
    /petattack

I like simple. May go with pants.

Quote Originally Posted by kvarn View Post
    Is this all t6 except for mask?

Quote Originally Posted by Cyner View Post

There ya go!
    What is the set list for this!?

Full 19 twink set with my upcomming dragonwrath

i know i wont be able to but i'd go for a full twill set
    http://www.wowhead.com/items?filter=qu=0;na=twil

I will be wearing this.

Sorry for size im not good at resizing and edit etc

my pimped set is this :

ilvl 264 t10 with matching belt:
    Hate to break it to you but there is no matching belt for the green set. It only comes in Red and Purple (the red version doesn't look too out of place though).

Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    Shame that people will just assume it's T7.5. Would wear my T3 too if it actually still looked unique.
    Plagueheart is still quite unique. The only way you could mistake it for T7.5 is if you're completely color blind, as T7.5 is dark brown while T3 is bright yellow and green.

Quote Originally Posted by Absynthia View Post
    Plagueheart is still quite unique. The only way you could mistake it for T7.5 is if you're completely color blind, as T7.5 is dark brown while T3 is bright yellow and green.
    How many non-warlocks do you think know that?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by icephantom02 View Post
    Is this all t6 except for mask?

What is the set list for this!?

Chest = Field Marshal's Dreadweave Robe
    Gloves = Marshal's Dreadweave Gloves
    Belt = Crushing Coldwraith Belt
    Head = Cowl of the Illidari High Lord
    Shoudlers = Ruthless Gladiator's Felweave Amice
    Offhand = Heart of the Pit
    (1st)Weapon = Shard of Azzinoth
    (Staff)Weapon = Terokk's Shadowstaff