Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Rick Perry: Strong Ad

Some of you may have seen this already, but for those who have not, here it is. Rick Perrys new campaign add entitled "strong" which has already received an astounding 389,000 dislikes on YouTube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PAJN...e_gdata_player

Rick Perry....not sure if serious....

Try your hardest not to bash on religion. Let's just talk about how crazy this dude is.
    Last edited by Deadvolcanoes; 2011-12-09 at 11:06 AM.

Holy crap! I didn't see this before but I saw a lot of talk about it but thought it was nothing.

After just watching that, his compaign is.... Well as Cenk Uygur would "It's ovah. O-V-A-H, ovah."

I cannot believe we went and bashed gays serving openly in the military. I cannot believe he crossed that line. That's insane.

the like to dislike ratio is hilario tho, never seen it THAT bad before

---------- Post added 2011-12-09 at 06:03 AM ----------

hes got heath ledgers jacket from broke back mountain on, literally the ultimate troll

Just where do they find all of these clowns?

10+ Year Old Account
    Couldn't someone be declared insane for hoping to win an election with such a message?

15+ Year Old Account
    Changed the title. Use this thread for appropriate discussion. Flinging insults and trolling will see it closed.

This guy is a total joke.

How can anyone approve of what he says. Sure, his underlying issue is that maybe things are a little bit to politically correct, or that we're over valuing foreign beliefs then our own, but to then hate on openly gay men within the Army? That is just hypocritical.

I'm glad in the U.K. we don't have such a high level of stupidity in our government. Sure our government is stupid, and full of morons, but i'm just shocked at how many of these people find their way into candidate positions, when their views are so twisted.

Deleted
    I never liked Rick Perry much. He's pro death penalty; anti-science; does not believe in global warming; he has no idea of his plan for America and what agencies of government he wants to do away with; he censored climate scientists in Texas more than once; he wants to create that stupid idea of a flat tax, but he has to realize that U.S.A. needs spending cuts, not more taxes; he is pro-wars; pro bailouts; pro FED, yet he mentioned once or twice that money printing is bad, although I think he doesn't have a clue what he was talking about. Well at the end of the day Rick Perry is a puppet.

About this message? He is just appealing to to masses and trying to get some Herman Cain's supports to get back to him, instead of Newt. I still hope that Ron Paul will be the GOP candidate, but that's just me and my dreams.

10+ Year Old Account
    Besides the point that the ad is factually incorrect (children can pray in school or celebrate x-mas, they just can't be forced to, or led by a teacher), my real gripe is his unbelievable disrespect toward gay soldiers spending their Thanksgiving and Christmas fighting in the middle east so that clowns like this are free to say such controversial statements.

Quote Originally Posted by Slimeflu View Post
    the like to dislike ratio is hilario tho, never seen it THAT bad before

---------- Post added 2011-12-09 at 06:03 AM ----------

hes got heath ledgers jacket from broke back mountain on, literally the ultimate troll
    Only once... The friday song by rebecca black

But damn... what he said was just... beyond words. I have no problems with religion in general but when you have those kind of people... really can we ban it? :/
    ◕ ‿ ◕ uguu~

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thornar View Post
    This guy is a total joke.

How can anyone approve of what he says. Sure, his underlying issue is that maybe things are a little bit to politically correct, or that we're over valuing foreign beliefs then our own, but to then hate on openly gay men within the Army? That is just hypocritical.

I'm glad in the U.K. we don't have such a high level of stupidity in our government. Sure our government is stupid, and full of morons, but i'm just shocked at how many of these people find their way into candidate positions, when their views are so twisted.
    But that's exactly what is needed to be in power. You can't go there with your honest and humble ideas and try to change the whole viced party all by yourself. You're most likely to be changed by THEM, if indeed you want to hold power over something. If everyone in the party is against your views, you won't even have a sit in the parliament, let alone be prime minister or president.

Deleted
    I prefer Basil Marceaux.com's efforts to this...in fact, I think Mr. Dot-Com would make a better candidate.

When I first heard someone reference this video, I thought it was a joke. The guy has displayed lower than average iq to this point, but I found it hard to believe he would say one of the biggest issues we have is the fact that gays can die for this country so we can sit here and discuss his stupidity. This is a new all time low and makes me really wonder how Republicans can continue forward without a single rational spokesman.

Deleted
    But he approves of his message gusy

10+ Year Old Account
    Bloody Bamboo Forrest of Eternal Nightmares
    We have to stop talking about this guy...remember when out of no where Bush got elected? He was the same damn way as this nut job...so yea let's sweep it under the carpet and forget we ever seen him.

10+ Year Old Account
    I duno, this is the most insane presidential election I have ever seen.

It will be Perry/Palin 2012 IMO and be rigged again like 2000, at worst.

I still can't find the good side though...

Question: Is it right to say "I'm X and I approve this message." when it's you doing the talking? I thought they only did that when it was a message from someone else on the candidate's behalf.
    Meanwhile, back on Azeroth, the overwhelming majority of the orcs languished in internment camps. One Orc had a dream. A dream to reunite the disparate souls trapped under the lock and key of the Alliance. So he raided the internment camps, freeing those orcs that he could, and reached out to a downtrodden tribe of trolls to aid him in rebuilding a Horde where orcs could live free of the humans who defeated them so long ago. That orc's name was... Rend.

Deleted
    I am Sirtus and I approve everything I say.

10+ Year Old Account
    Go to his channel and read the comments.

There's about twenty negative comments for every positive. It's hilarious. Rick Perry is a laughingstock and an embarrassment to both Texas and the United States.

If he does become President (which I doubt, American's aren't that stupid and Perry makes Bush Jr look like a genius) I will be changing my citizenship to "Mongolian" in the hopes that Mongolia is far away enough from all the nuclear fall out.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by JonTargaryen View Post
    Question: Is it right to say "I'm X and I approve this message." when it's you doing the talking? I thought they only did that when it was a message from someone else on the candidate's behalf.
    I guess with his level of inanity it's quite plausible that even he might sometimes disagree with himself.

It's a bit unsettling to see how so many of your presidential candidates are this deluded. Politics in general are pretty ridiculous, but the worst we get in Germany are paranoid wannabe STASI-agents pushing for more surveillance, and they're losing. But comparing people like Perry, Bachmann, Cain etc. to, say, Obama is like comparing elementary school students to a university professor.