Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Tzeentch has a plan for us all.

I think the forum crash ruined my sig...
    The Emperor protects.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Andry View Post
    Pants off, or no entry
    They were already off to begin with.
    Black Lives Matter

Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    Orks evolved and progressed from orcs, they don't need such inadequate things as a horde of misfits, females, nor thrallism.

Their waaaagh crossed through the cosmos, many people say that the orks are the winning faction in 40k because they are the most successful species on the galaxy, were they united, it would be the largergest-er empire, larger than even the zergs.

They are the winning faction because their ideology is about war, and in 40k, there is only war.
    The Tyranids...just...the Tyranids. Orks can't even be the best at being the biggest, they literally aren't good at anything.
    Right now we see the Tyranids as vile creatures that consume whole worlds before moving on to their next conquest...but the reality is that they consume whole galaxies.

Just as planned?
    If all of Tzeentch's plans come to reality, he dies.
    Many of his plans go against each other, so that he could survive.
    The only thing eternal is Chaos.

10+ Year Old Account
    Guys I can't fap to this

Would it be more chaotic to
    You understand, Chaos is in the hearts of all men.

The only reason humanity still exists is because there would be no Chaos without it. The pathetic loyalists cling to their false emperor and think their defiance proves the old ways are truth, they don't realize their very existence sustains Chaos. They cannot win.

@Andry
    These fragile lives are merely a test to see who is worthy of the Chaos gods' gifts. Blood for the Blood God!
    Last edited by Lysah; 2012-07-03 at 06:50 PM.

Would it be more chaotic to

To posses one man, and make him a master of the wrap, even so that he could reunite all the human empires through the galaxy
    and make him breed elite super soldiers so they could participate in warfare, and so that they could be seduced into chaos.

Let him die, and rot ,yet let his spirit be used as an spy eye, and a free furnace of sacrifices, and make the humans believe their sacrifices are not in bane, nor that they are given to the ruinous powers. Let everybody live a horrible lifes.

Let the united human republic worship his corpse, to the point horrible entities rise to power, declaring what is right and wrong, and burn all things they so call "heresy".

And make their players think they are free of chaos. That their trembling empire is the only thing that can stop it.

oh shit
    The Emperor is pure. He is anathema to your Chaos.

The Emperor only still exists because Horus realized he would better serve Chaos in defeat - the utter destruction of humanity would leave nothing left to destroy.

The Emperor still lives because He achieved apotheosis.

Endless stasis must be a fun way to survive. Continue your brainless sacrifices to keep "alive" a false deity, Khorne cares not why blood is spilled, only that it is.

We sacrifice to The Allfather for the perseverance of the Imperium. Your ruinous powers will lead themselves into darkness while the Imperium will illuminate you.

Your Emperor is the greatest of the servants of Chaos. You worship him as a savior when he has caused more bloodshed than the Chaos pantheon itself.

The Allfather cares for His children. All the forces of Chaos care for is violence and bloodshed. They will caper upon the ashes of the dead if we let them have their way. Russ and The Allfather stand defiant to the Pantheon.

The only thing your Emperor is god of is death.

The Allfather will be reborn.

10+ Year Old Account
    All right, thats it, my pants are back on, and I'm mad now

Quote Originally Posted by Ms Andry View Post
    All right, thats it, my pants are back on, and I'm mad now
    I'm from the streets.

Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    I'm from the streets.
    I can tell by the way your sig is giving me a 'Check yourself before you wreck yourself' look.

Wow that physically hurt to type.

Also did steam die or is it just my client being hetero again?
    Last edited by Shadowmelded; 2012-07-03 at 09:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    Just being hetero. Working normal for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    I can tell by the way your sig is giving me a 'Check yourself before you wreck yourself' look.

Wow that physically hurt to type.

I think Chat Thread Chat just died.

ITT: Khorne is a god of order.
    Files for the Filing Cabinet!