10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    It's about forbidden sex, Frey.
    I wouldn't know, don't understand the lyrics

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Theklocko View Post
    Ah well damn that sucks. Thank god iron is still easy as bloody hell to get, so even then it won't be hard, just longer and slightly more expensive. Also once you get to the 30's in terms of level you can get ebony armor, which is fine if you dont want to do any hard work. So oh joy
    From what I see in this thread about it, a good method now is to transmute the iron to gold and craft jewellry.

Quote Originally Posted by Kohtiko View Post
    From what I see in this thread about it, a good method now is to transmute the iron to gold and craft jewellry.
    You can do that? Huh. . . I actually think I am able to do that I remember seeing it somewhere in game. The only time I do anything in terms of smithing now would be when i enhance a weapon or make iron daggers for my enchanting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluesparks View Post
    Oooh, this one. Man, the whole soundtrack was solid.
    Absolutely.

This sounds like it...could be in a racing game.
    wilyeyebrows.gif

It actually depends on the game.

F1's always been quite variable in that regard, so in an F1-related game's case I could see just about any type of soundtrack work.

As for something more in the theme of Mario Kart or Need for Speed, we all know what's worked for them in the past.

Seriously, the official Japanese intro theme for F1 (first link) is awesome.

Grats on the 8, by the way.
    Danke. From what I've noticed it's enough to get me into any of the top universities. Except for some random journalism one, but I'm not interested in that one.

If I'm not mistaken they reduced the amount of exp it gave or something. Hang on.

Ah, I see.
    Basically, you get exp based on the value of the item now. Since Iron Daggers are dirt cheap it takes thousands of them to level up compared to the few hundred it took before.
    Hey guys, you know how levelling up smithing is an incredibly grindy experience? Well I have an idea. Let's make it even more grindy!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by solazz View Post
    Hey guys, you know how levelling up smithing is an incredibly grindy experience? Well I have an idea. Let's make it even more grindy!
    So it's like WoW blacksmithing? Gotcha.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Guess I'm boring then
    Aww, you're not nkkd?

You can do that? Huh. . . I actually think I am able to do that I remember seeing it somewhere in game. The only time I do anything in terms of smithing now would be when i enhance a weapon or make iron daggers for my enchanting.
    I remember finding a transmute iron to gold recipe in an orc bandit mine.
    But yeah, the method I said there is a little slower than before, but you craft more expensive stuff and gain Alteration exp too.

10+ Year Old Account
    We heard you like grinding. So we put some grind in your grinding so you can grind while you grind?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    So it's like WoW blacksmithing? Gotcha.
    So much more worse on WoW.

Aww, you're not nkkd?

I remember finding a transmute iron to gold recipe in an orc bandit mine.
    But yeah, the method I said there is a little slower than before, but you craft more expensive stuff and gain Alteration exp too.
    So it just ends up being better in the long run anyways? Ehh not bad, but again, already have max smithing. Really close to max 2h as well, at like 91 or 92 or something. I'm lvl 41, it's quickly becoming a pain in the ass to level, but i feel like i haven't finished the game if i'm not max level (and the fact that, well, i HAVEN'T finished the game. Still haven't beat the main story line).

Deleted
    Sounds about right.

So it just ends up being better in the long run anyways? Ehh not bad, but again, already have max smithing. Really close to max 2h as well, at like 91 or 92 or something. I'm lvl 41, it's quickly becoming a pain in the ass to level, but i feel like i haven't finished the game if i'm not max level (and the fact that, well, i HAVEN'T finished the game. Still haven't beat the main story line).
    Dunno about that one.
    Pre-nerf Iron Daggers was the best method to do it. With this one it's a hell lot slower and more expensive, but you level 2 skills at once.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djoron View Post
    I just hope the come to their senses again. I mean, they don't have to go back to the very first edition, when "really good" cards were still kinda meh, and tended to have huge drawbacks, but to like...Mirrodin - Ravnica or something. (Totally not my nostalgia speaking....)
    Just not all those uber op things everywhere.
    Yeah, Ravnica was my time too. You'd be surprised at how many older cards are still relevant though. I like to go to Wizards's Gatherer and just hit "random card" a bit and browse. Check the user ratings for each card. It's fun. By the way, one of the "big nine" or whatever they're called, is a blue card that's ONE mana to draw THREE cards. Talk about OP.

Sounds about right.

Dunno about that one.
    Pre-nerf Iron Daggers was the best method to do it. With this one it's a hell lot slower and more expensive, but you level 2 skills at once.
    Well it's better in the long run if you want to cut back on some time leveling one of the magic schools, so that's not bad. I know pre-nerf iron daggers was the best way to max smithing though, so that's fun. Honestly I see no reason to "fix" something like that considering it's a single player game. I'd understand if it was multiplayer but . . . it isn't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by isi View Post
    don't worry, i'm here too... ... *cracks whip*
    Crack that whip!

dun dun dun dun dun
    EEK! Isi...have you been watching all this time.?

Deleted
    Well it's better in the long run if you want to cut back on some time leveling one of the magic schools, so that's not bad. I know pre-nerf iron daggers was the best way to max smithing though, so that's fun. Honestly I see no reason to "fix" something like that considering it's a single player game. I'd understand if it was multiplayer but . . . it isn't.
    They probably wouldn't have done it if it wasn't for the whiners complaining about it.
    "It ruins the leveling experience for Smithing"

When you throw the "Well, don't use it then" arguement at them, they respond with "Why do something another way when there's a faster way to do it"
    And then they ruin it for everyone else.

Deleted
    Aww, you're not nkkd?
    No, don't think my brother or our neighbors would appreciate that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    No, don't think my brother or our neighbors would appreciate that.
    No fun

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    I wouldn't know, don't understand the lyrics
    You're so innocent, Frey!

---------- Post added 2012-08-03 at 07:39 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Yeah, Ravnica was my time too. You'd be surprised at how many older cards are still relevant though. I like to go to Wizards's Gatherer and just hit "random card" a bit and browse. Check the user ratings for each card. It's fun. By the way, one of the "big nine" or whatever they're called, is a blue card that's ONE mana to draw THREE cards. Talk about OP.
    Pffft... Y'all a bunch of plebs.

4th and Ice Age was my time..

10+ Year Old Account
    Nipples, nipples everywhere.

10+ Year Old Account
    You're so innocent, Frey!
    I believe the word you're looking for is stupid, or naive