Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    wow those are some shitty enchants.... minus the fact that tanks get mongoose......

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by huntypus View Post
    I'm sorry, how does blizzard think it is remotely acceptable to put in a vital part of the game (AH), that only one profession (engineer) can use.

How did they not realize their fuck up last time? This will drive people away from the new cities that they spent time on and push them back to shitty old org. What is the point of making capitals if you don't want people to use them?
    Firstly you won't be pushed to ORG as that is going to be a raid and secondly it is one of the few, still viable perks for engineering. All of the old "Tinker" stuff is basically useless now and one of the few reasons left to have an engineer atm is for the cool flying mount and making ranged weapons (up to a point). About time something was given back to them. All the stuff they were given for Cata was made obsolete very quickly by other things like rep grinding dailies etc. If you don't like it then don't have one but don't come here to complain about the proffession with the least useful perks at end game.

Deleted
    Inb4 lawsuits from Lucas Arts at The Daily Blink.

the lore lover in me is sated and happy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice enchants, I like them.

My shaman engineer trusts in Harvey Dent. :<

"see our full preview page." you said. OhhBoy i thought, now i can check if it'll be easy or hard to maintain my 99,9% of all formulas ingame..
    but nooooo.. u didn't write about where to get them. That means i'll have to wait yet another while to find out then :/ Bah on you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huntypus View Post
    I'm sorry, how does blizzard think it is remotely acceptable to put in a vital part of the game (AH), that only one profession (engineer) can use.

How did they not realize their fuck up last time? This will drive people away from the new cities that they spent time on and push them back to shitty old org. What is the point of making capitals if you don't want people to use them?
    You clearly didnt play TBC or WoTLK. Dalaran AND Shatt were freaking packed and there was no AH when the xpacs were relevant. Everything and i mean EVERYTHING you need to do is in pandaria. Oh and if you want to use another AH you can use one that is not Org or SW. Your post just became invalid. Do research before you cry about something you have no idea about.

Deleted
    Murray! I wonder how many there are that know that that talking skull is Murray.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXPd2F3lDK0

Quote Originally Posted by Hegre View Post
    "see our full preview page." you said. OhhBoy i thought, now i can check if it'll be easy or hard to maintain my 99,9% of all formulas ingame..
    but nooooo.. u didn't write about where to get them. That means i'll have to wait yet another while to find out then :/ Bah on you.
    Fair enough, but we don't know the source for some of them right now. The ones that we do know (most of the weapon enchants) are sold by the Shado-Pan and require revered. Some of the armor enchants come from the August Celestials at revered.

Much improved enchants, at least we actually get to see them this time. A bit of shame a couple of them aren't new at all, but I can live with that, they're still epic.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Creamy Flames View Post
    Murray! I wonder how many there are that know that that talking skull is Murray.
    "I am Murray! The all-powerful demonic skull!"

When I was reading that comic, I read it out in my head using Murray's voice.

There really isn't enough Murray in the world. Three game appearances, and still we need more.

haha! That skull is "Murray" (from Monkey Island) on daily blink.

I'm waiting for the ability to turn off enchant effects. Any day now.

What I expect from enchants is that they DON´T have any kind of glow or flame or whatever.

Since transmog came by, I find that Power Torret awfull effect kind of disturbing, spoiling all the awesomeness of my staff.

At least, this time around, the effects are quite discreet. Would be better if we could just turn in off though.

Deleted
    Harvey Dent..... can he be trusted

All this Power Torrent hate makes me sad.

I'll take psychedelic rainbow trips on my weapons before I'll take a boring cloud-like animations, dripping water, or unimpressive lightning.

Now - if they had taken Colossus (as an example) and made the lightning more noticeable, say Highlander style with it wrapping around your toon, shooting through the sky (obv. you'd have to limit the distance, brightness, etc)...I'd be willing to talk.

Deleted
    I definitely like these enchants a lot more than the Cata ones. *cough* Crapslide *cough*
    they look subtle enough to not hurt your eyes while hiding your weapon animation and looks, and still not too subtle that they are not noticed.
    I am wondering how they will look on a dagger. will it be too condensed into a smaller area again?

And why do those weapon enchants always have to cost such a shitload of crystals? Every dual wielder is royally fucked once more.

Wow continues to put out a weak profession system. They never go back and fix previous content of professions, or make the professions matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Creamy Flames View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXPd2F3lDK0
    I know and considering the fact that Murray can travel hundreds of miles, to be a bouncer, and even climb to the top of a portal in the swamp, I don't think I get the thing about not being capable to leave the office.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    As for the wonderfully unique Med’an, no one has seen hide, nor hair of him following Maraad’s return to the Exodar, leading some to believe that he has traveled to a new world or plane to continue his training.
    WHOA!!!! So Metzen is bringing back Med'an after they put his mother, Garona in WoW?
    Because traveling to another plane is the base of the next expansion. I can't believe it's not a clue.
    Last edited by Buu; 2012-09-06 at 03:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bitmad View Post
    Subtle enchants. About time. Was sick of Power Torrent. It is so overpowering and terrible. Why xmog a staff if half of it is covered in rainbow fire?
    you must have missed "dancing steel" in the video- likely the most obnoxious enchant to be put in the game..