Thread: Fist weapons!

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Fist weapons!

Do some fist weapons not show up when in combat? I am not glyphed for Jab, so im just wondering why they do not show up. I recently transmog my 463 fist weapons which did show in combat and after the trans they are now hidden. here is my toon with the fist i trans, maybe someone can help in explaining why some weapons show and some do not. Thanks for any help.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...3%A5n/advanced

Deleted
    No fist weapons show up for us, makes zero sense but that's blizzard for ya.

10+ Year Old Account
    any chance for a fix?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wardemon View Post
    any chance for a fix?
    It isn't a bug.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok, then a better question. Any chance this will change in the future and allow monks to see thir fisted weapons, even when they are transmogged?

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizz hasn't commented on it, if that's what you mean. Usually indicative of a low/no-priority concern for them.

10+ Year Old Account
    From things that I have read, it was intended to hide fist weapons when in combat. Something about the way fist weapons looked. I wish that they would just let us decide what we liked seeing because not all fist weapons looked weird on a monk.

I'm really wanting to show off my Calamity Grasp and Fist of Deity while punching raid bosses face. Better if they could make it always gloved on even when not in combat stance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just seems really stupid, but who knows, they could change it. Remember when they decided to kill 2 hander strikes a new animation out of the blue?

I wish my staff wouldn't show up either.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fist weapons will show up next content patch, it's been fixed on the PTR.

Personnally i would prefer to have something else than fist weapons. These things are everywhere when you start to raid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagdar View Post

Personnally i would prefer to have something else than fist weapons. These things are everywhere when you start to raid.
    No fooling? That's great news.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagdar View Post

If thats true it will be awesome and about time from Blizzards side!

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't find where i've seen it, but some guy asked about the usefulness of the jab glyph and another said that fist weapons were showed on the PTR.

I've been following the PTR after every build so far and my fist weapons remain invisible. If they weren't, a screenshot would have certainly been posted by someone.

Couldn't someone ask the question on one of those little Q and A thingies we see posted on the news all the time? It seems obvious that the subject won't be getting any attention on the official forums anytime soon.
    Please be careful not to trip, get hurt, or go bald on your way home.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm kind of glad they don't show (I have Jab glyph'd too) I like running around looking like I have nothing equipped lol. Waiting for a LFD to try and boot me for not having any weapons as I proceed to top them all in DPS =P
    [/URL]
    The four elements, like man alone, are weak. But together they form the strong fifth element: Boron.

would make other weapons obsolete if fist weapons are shown in combat.

which will bring in demand for fist weapons in pve. or it can be fixed if transmog actually changed from swords>axes .etc

Quote Originally Posted by SurrealNight View Post
    I'm kind of glad they don't show (I have Jab glyph'd too) I like running around looking like I have nothing equipped lol. Waiting for a LFD to try and boot me for not having any weapons as I proceed to top them all in DPS =P
    I run with 2 fists transmogged into a lowbie fistwrap from the vendor at our monk clubhouse. It makes them completely invisible.

I lurk too hard to post links, but they're called Novice's Handwraps & are sold by Master Tan in the monk area (I think he's north of the main temple, across a bridge)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Obamatheone View Post
    I wish my staff wouldn't show up either.
    There's a glyph for that.
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=87884

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffie View Post
    I run with 2 fists transmogged into a lowbie fistwrap from the vendor at our monk clubhouse. It makes them completely invisible.

I lurk too hard to post links, but they're called Novice's Handwraps & are sold by Master Tan in the monk area (I think he's north of the main temple, across a bridge)
    Hmmm I'll have to pick those up I don't really like the way the Gara weapons look anyways. This is the link: Novice's Handwraps
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanto View Post
    There's a glyph for that.
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=87884
    Staff still shows on your back, you just don't use it when jabbing.
    [/URL]
    The four elements, like man alone, are weak. But together they form the strong fifth element: Boron.