Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    That's all I get
    Hello Freyera.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    More or less. They will take the information back to their workplace in Mexico City.
    Well I ask because earlier you said that your insurance was getting cut at the end of the year.

I dunno. If my boss told me I had to train my replacement I would tell him he better be able to learn in two weeks, cause thats when I'm quitting.

You get a big surprise from behind.
    Ooh, I like big surprises from behind!
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera
    I don't get it.™

Quote Originally Posted by Thoroar View Post
    Close enough.
    Well, it's more on the lines of me beating a dead horse (Pony) with the FO:E thing. Gives me a headache explaining it.

It's a good story. It creates a future Equestria, and a post apocalyptic Equestria which are both deep in story, all while keeping faithful to the established show. The characters are well established, and likable. You'll grow to care about this world, and the outcome of the world, along with it's future, if there would be one.

The story is however is LOOONG. A standard Chapter being 30 Pages each with very fine print with it being 40-50 chapters long, which overall being worth around 3 books. So I recommend converting the files to PDF, and buying a E-Reader and treat it like a book instead of reading your laptop screen.

Beyond that...
    * Shrug

Deleted
    Well it's laaaaaaaaaaate so I'll head to bed and snore loudly and hope I get up at 7.20 so I'll be able to catch the bus. Night you ponies! \o

10+ Year Old Account
    You get a big surprise from behind.
    Party time! Woo!

Hello Freyera.
    Alright then. sorry Thor. I'll be gone for a bit then

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daginni View Post
    Well, it's more on the lines of me beating a dead horse (Pony) with the FO:E thing. Gives me a headache explaining it.

It's a good story. It creates a future Equestria, and a post apocalyptic Equestria which are both deep in story, all while keeping faithful to the established show. The characters are well established, and likable. You'll grow to care about this world, and the outcome of the world, along with it's future, if there would be one.

The story is however is LOOONG. A standard Chapter being 30 Pages each with very fine print with it being 40-50 chapters long, which overall being worth around 3 books. So I recommend converting the files to PDF, and buying a E-Reader and treat it like a book instead of reading your laptop screen.

Beyond that...
    * Shrug
    5 books actually.

PH will likely be ~13'ish books, depending on the size of course.

Now I go!

Quote Originally Posted by Shaedris View Post
    Well it's laaaaaaaaaaate so I'll head to bed and snore loudly and hope I get up at 7.20 so I'll be able to catch the bus. Night you ponies! \o
    okay good night! Watch out for big surprises from behind!
    I don't get it.™

10+ Year Old Account
    Can barely even sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaedris View Post
    5 books actually.

PH will likely be ~13'ish books, depending on the size of course.

Now I go!
    Yeah, and here I am. Still reading PH. God this thing is along. I really hope it is starts to reach the Climax soon, because yeesh!

Beyond that...
    * Shrug
    Oh no, please don't beat ponies, dead or not. I am sorry for any distress I've caused by my questions.
    Thank you for your cooperation and I wish you a pleasant evening.

Yeah, and here I am. Still reading PH. God this thing is along. I really hope it is starts to reach the Climax soon, because yeesh!
    So many jokes and references to be had.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Goriq View Post
    time to sleep for me as well! g'night all you beautiful people!
    G'night Riq.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    Well I ask because earlier you said that your insurance was getting cut at the end of the year.

I dunno. If my boss told me I had to train my replacement I would tell him he better be able to learn in two weeks, cause thats when I'm quitting.
    Well, sticking around is not without incentive. I get a month's severance, a retention bonus roughly equal to a month's pay, plus I cash out my vacation, roughly 2 weeks of pay itself. On top of that, being laid off makes it far more likely for me to qualify for unemployment as opposed to quitting or getting fired and this time I want my unemployment unlike the last time I lost my job when they basically said my employer(the state) did not pay unemployment insurance and I was technically hourly. They're also doing some workshops and what not, job connections, things like that. So I'm getting taken care of for the most part.

---------- Post added 2012-11-13 at 03:44 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Naro View Post
    Ooh, I like big surprises from behind!
    Silly Naro. No you don't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, sticking around is not without incentive. I get a month's severance, a retention bonus roughly equal to a month's pay, plus I cash out my vacation, roughly 2 weeks of pay itself. On top of that, being laid off makes it far more likely for me to qualify for unemployment as opposed to quitting or getting fired and this time I want my unemployment unlike the last time I lost my job when they basically said my employer(the state) did not pay unemployment insurance and I was technically hourly. They're also doing some workshops and what not, job connections, things like that. So I'm getting taken care of for the most part.
    Yeah, well any way you look at it, its bad news in this economy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    Yeah, well any way you look at it, its bad news in this economy.
    It's mixed news for me. I hate to say it, but being off of this shift in 7 weeks without having to quit does feel good..so I got mixed feelings about the whole affair.

Silly Naro. No you don't.
    Yes I do?
    I don't get it.™

10+ Year Old Account
    It's mixed news for me. I hate to say it, but being off of this shift in 7 weeks without having to quit does feel good..so I got mixed feelings about the whole affair.
    Yeah it is a pretty shitty shift.

I'm honestly adjusted to mine. I like it quite a bit now.

So many jokes and references to be had.