Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    My vote definitely goes to Cairne.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Hemet was behind Garrosh's escape and time travel just so he could hunt big game on old Draenor.

Alexandros Mograine. He wouldn't be such a neutral pushover like Tirion and would actually attempt to deal with Sylvanas and her twisted crimes against humanity.

Or Sir Zeliek. Perhaps leading the Forsaken and giving us Forsaken Paladins! /dreamer
    Last edited by Pendragon; 2012-11-24 at 08:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tribunal View Post
    Bolvar. Always loved him since the day I started playing.

Just struck me somehow /shrug.

And even though he died heroically (and wouldn't have had much of a life if he hadn't) I still think it would be neat to have him back. Anduin and him ruling together > Varian, any day.
    this. started as alliance, and bolvar was awesome. iirc, he was the last of the faction leaders to be taken down. Plus, you gotta admit he's pretty bad-ass for being able to withstand torture from the lich king.

Deleted
    Arthas The Lich King...

I know he was the poster boy, I know we only just killed him, I know that all of you are being cool hipsters by avoiding saying it! But LK was super cool, his voice made me shit everyte I heard it while questing...people say he was over used, but I think Illidan and even Deathwing were under used, I never saw the cool human DW model?!?!

You'll all shoot me down but IMHO ICC has been the highlight of wow for me, TBC a close second but everyte I heard Bolvar screaming he would "never serve you!!" And Tirion told me that "my heart will shine brighter than a thousand suns!" I used to get a tingle!!!

So yeah I'd bring Arthas back, not only cos he's cool but because although I keep playing a little piece of me died the day that he was Killed!!

"Tell them only that the Lich King is dead and World of Warcraft died with him!" -not quite!

10+ Year Old Account
    I agree, Arthas. I don't care if it would be a redemption story, or if he would become even worse then he was, I just want to hear his fucking awe-inspiring voice again. People say that his constant appearances in wrath questing zones cheapened the overall character, and I cannot disagree more.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asphyxes View Post
    Taco dinner, movie at my mancave then I'll surprise her with a TCG tabard and tell her I love her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    my gf left me, should i Just go gay?
    Xothic - Prot Paladin

10+ Year Old Account
    (If someone said this sorry)
    I say dranosh suarfang. For two reasons, he would have been a perfect warchief after garrosh(yes after) second having a younger saurfang would probably give hordies a new guy to love....like old thrall.

---------- Post added 2012-11-24 at 01:07 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Sangriel View Post
    Arthas The Lich King...

I know he was the poster boy, I know we only just killed him, I know that all of you are being cool hipsters by avoiding saying it! But LK was super cool, his voice made me shit everyte I heard it while questing...people say he was over used, but I think Illidan and even Deathwing were under used, I never saw the cool human DW model?!?!

You'll all shoot me down but IMHO ICC has been the highlight of wow for me, TBC a close second but everyte I heard Bolvar screaming he would "never serve you!!" And Tirion told me that "my heart will shine brighter than a thousand suns!" I used to get a tingle!!!

So yeah I'd bring Arthas back, not only cos he's cool but because although I keep playing a little piece of me died the day that he was Killed!!

"Tell them only that the Lich King is dead and World of Warcraft died with him!" -not quite!
    I won't agree with the wholesome but lore wise...this is right. The main villains for both BC and Cata were underused(hopefully they don't under use garrosh making more asshole choices)
    I loved everything about the events involving Arthas. From the first optional choice to attack him in howling fordj while in the dream state. Or killing the vykrul queen a d him rezzing the king to get his revenge. Hell the wrath gate and the events involving the trolls was epic. It felt real.

He was the villian and king of undead(and northrend ) and he made sure you knew it

Now Cata...there really not much of death wing but only talks about what he did. And the one time in the highlands.

Arthas, perfect redemption story to be had there. Actually, I would have just left him unkillable, the lore with him was fantastic. Could have had Wrath go on longer. Drop ToC, add another Scourge infested raid, and break ICC into 2 parts, with a raid in between.

Quote Originally Posted by vamonos View Post
    Kaelthas sunstrider, everything so far was mearly a set back...
    Kael'thas 3.0

Deleted
    King Blackmoore.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Orgrim Doomhammer and Kilrogg Deadeye. Just to see both of them kick Garrosh around and about - It would be GLORIOUS!

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    Kael'thas, but only with heavy retconning and/or mind control to make people forget his fall from grace in TBC.

5.1 is building up his replacements quite nicely though, so eh... maybe not Kael. Bringing any decidedly dead characters back to life doesn't sit well with me.

Arthas. Because Arthas.

Arthas Menethil, pre-lich king
    Muradin Bronzebeard, I know he isn't dead, but memory loss. GTFO BLIZZARD, death would have been a better ending for him.
    Cairne Bloodhoof, nuff said.
    Grom Hellscream, Always been my favourite character in the entire warcraft universe.

I will go as far as to mention Sylvanas Windrunner, although TBH I prefer her as the Queen of the Forsaken.

EDIT: OMG, I can't believe I left Uther the Lightbringer off my list!
    Last edited by Oncereborn; 2012-11-24 at 12:57 PM.

Uther the Lightbringer.

Onyxia, because there can never be too much Onyxia

10+ Year Old Account
    Grom, just to see his father-son moment with Garrosh.

Garrosh: "Father? You're alive?"
    Grom: "Son? You aren't a sniveling bitch anymore?"
    Garrosh: "Nope, I'm the Warchief of the Horde."
    Grom: "So what have you done as Warchief?"
    Garrosh: "Well, I killed Cairne in a duel and tried to have Vol'jin assassinated for not kissing my brown ass."
    Grom: "...what?"
    Garrosh: "Don't worry. Thrall told me you redeemed all orcs, so I'm replacing tauren and trolls with Dragonmaw and Blackrock orcs."
    Grom: "..."
    Garrosh: "Also I told everyone that Thrall is a pussy."
    Grom: "...say, is that Gorehowl you're holding?"
    Garrosh: "Yes."
    Grom: "Mind if I borrow it for a moment?"

I dont want any of the great characters that met their end to return. Why? Because I can't stand the image of them ingame in the current facially raped WoW.

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Gul'Dan. Oh my sweet, orcish balls would he be an amazing raid boss.

Funny how nobobody ever found his body and then his skull appears from nowhere with magic powers. That could be any orc warlock's skull, Sargeras could easily have kept one of the greatest warlocks ever to unleash upon the world again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kael'thas Sunstrider

to this day it still doesnt make sense to me WHY he went crazy and abandoned the majority of his people

him or Cairne, Ish-ne-alo por-ah, may the earthmother smile upon you!
    Last edited by Jawless Jones; 2012-11-24 at 12:54 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombiebob
    I'm still waiting on someone to tell me where all these people that suddenly care about Warrior balance were during Cataclysm when they were blow up dolls with plate armor on.
    Quote Originally Posted by cutterx2202 View Post
    Stop complaining to solve your lack of ability, and start reading and practicing to gain ability. Stop trying to bring people down to your level instead of striving to raise yours.

10+ Year Old Account
    Grom Hellscream, to teach his son a lesson...