Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    Your country is in 7 1/2 months. Scandinavian invasion. I am rolling over vacation time from this year to add to next years and taking a "holiday".
    Dont forget the to have the canadian flag on your trunk to get instanly loved
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Dont forget the to have the canadian flag on your trunk to get instanly loved
    Are you kidding me?! I'm wearing American flag everything. I will make you all love me! lol

But honestly, I'm not going to pretend I am Canadian. I'm pretty sure my speech pattern will be a dead giveaway.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eaglehorn View Post
    well now you're just being stupid. hitler had you cornered on your shit-hole island, bombing your cities constantly and it took our supplies to even get you on your feet. yes, you had your part, but if you think it was anything major you're kidding yourself.

also, if you think those fanatical muslims who believe blowing themselves up to kill "infidels" is going to gain them entry into heaven, will just stop if we leave them alone, you're far more moronic than I imagined. they'd like nothing more than to blow israel off the map.

world's lone superpower says what?

you've still provided no evidence...
    Don't call my Island a shit hole thanks.
    Last edited by mmoc8f41b8051f; 2012-12-07 at 04:55 PM.

Deleted
    Are you kidding me?! I'm wearing American flag everything. I will make you all love me! lol

But honestly, I'm not going to pretend I am Canadian. I'm pretty sure my speech pattern will be a dead giveaway.
    Most people cannot tell the difference between a Canadian and American accent, especially non native English speakers.

10+ Year Old Account

Regennis in Scandinavia:

'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Curiosity.

/10char.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeTheHoe View Post
    I'm guessing he's never been there.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Deleted
    well now you're just being stupid. hitler had you cornered on your shit-hole island, bombing your cities constantly and it took our supplies to even get you on your feet. yes, you had your part, but if you think it was anything major you're kidding yourself.

also, if you think those fanatical muslims who believe blowing themselves up to kill "infidels" is going to gain them entry into heaven, will just stop if we leave them alone, you're far more moronic than I imagined. they'd like nothing more than to blow israel off the map.

world's lone superpower says what?

you've still provided no evidence...
    This shit hole Island held off Invasion despite being outnumbered 10 to 1, under supplied and under fed. This country still bears scars from that war, its easy to scoff and laugh when your own country was untouched by the war except for a slight dent in your bank account and the loss of Military lives.

15+ Year Old Account

I'm pulling your leg, you will have the time of your life up here and you picked the summer as well
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    Most people cannot tell the difference between a Canadian and American accent, especially non native English speakers.
    Usually people can usually tell I'm from NY, even when I've traveled. Maybe it's just that "Fuck you" look I always have on my face...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vantheus View Post
    We have spies there to keep an eye on things, gets old having to bail you out from wars so we make sure everything's ok there for ya, and btw...you're welcome
    Oh lol, get your head out of your derriere already man and get some objective historical education before you sprout that patriotic nonsense.
    The USA had to jump in intime to make a collective or you all would be speaking German in North and South America now.
    Im not going to explain how, for that I refer to 3 italic words in my 1st sentence, but ill hint you towards Argentine

Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    Regennis in Scandinavia:

If that is so i know Regi!

Taken at the introduction binge drinking party weekend at law school...

Quote Originally Posted by JoeTheHoe View Post
    we only officially declared war after pearl harbor, that doesn't mean we weren't already propping you up with supplies for years. do some research...

This shit hole Island held off Invasion despite being outnumbered 10 to 1, under supplied and under fed. This country still bears scars from that war, its easy to scoff and laugh when your own country was untouched by the war except for a slight dent in your bank account and the loss of Military lives.
    my goodness do they teach you anything in school over there? IT WAS OUR DAMN SUPPLIES LOL..... you were cornered, the Luftwaffe was obliterating your cities and your airforce.
    Last edited by Eaglehorn; 2012-12-07 at 04:59 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    Regennis in Scandinavia:

[img]http://img2.doitstyle.com/big/4c7a15122ffc3.jpg[img]
    I kind of totally want that... lol

Deleted
    ''We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender, and even if, which I do not for a moment believe, this island or a large part of it were subjugated and starving, then our Empire beyond the seas, armed and guarded by the British Fleet, would carry on the struggle, until, in Gods good time, the New World, with all its power and might, steps forth to the rescue and the liberation of the old.

10+ Year Old Account
    we only officially declared war after pearl harbor, that doesn't mean we weren't already propping you up with supplies for years. do some research...
    Technically, the US was selling supplies to both sides.

I'm invading your country in 7 months. Just a warning to your people.
    Yes, i remember you saying that. Sadly im moving away from where you are going if i remember correctly. Will get the keys to my dorm room 1/1-13

Deleted
    Never argued you didn't do your part and everyone is grateful but acting like you are the sole savior of the world pisses people off seeing as you sacrificed so little in comparison.

Unless deep deep south, sugahcube

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Agoonga View Post
    We're like the rogue stealthed next to you in BGs while you fight, and then we ambush for killing blow.
    Okay that made me laugh. Thanks !! lol

But I think it's more the typical rambo DK flying in, falling down from the sky, that summons his OP army of death to snatch the killing blow to the struggling enemy from the guy that fought hard to get the enemy down. hehe