Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I'd have to say Tekken 5 recently, Jinpachi Mishima, seriously I raged SO HARD at that guy, it wasn't even funny.

Back in the day, TMNT on the NES, that second level swimming bit, the electric seaweed maze. dear lord - & the Sha of Anger talks of fury unleashed?!. Also, honourable mentions go to Turok on the N64, & numerous C64 games, particularly 'Creatures' by Thalamus.

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    Portal 2, not the game but the fans.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dark Souls and Gran Turismo.

Deleted
    Action 52, don't touch it, i'm serious don't even look on it. It's a blight and an insult to games everywhere

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Girouette View Post
    I'd have to say Tekken 5 recently, Jinpachi Mishima, seriously I raged SO HARD at that guy, it wasn't even funny.

Back in the day, TMNT on the NES, that second level swimming bit, the electric seaweed maze. dear lord - & the Sha of Anger talks of fury unleashed?!. Also, honourable mentions go to Turok on the N64, & numerous C64 games, particularly 'Creatures' by Thalamus.
    "Tekken 5 recently, Jinpachi Mishima" ..Dude, I used to get owned by him as a kid, now..I perfect him like he's my bitch.

---------- Post added 2012-12-27 at 03:03 PM ----------

Sonic the Hedgehog (2006), ..The worst game in the series, ..dreadful glitches ..ugh god...the thought of it makes me shiver..
    Superman 64....Yes! Superman!...goes through rings..and..collects..cars...that's uhm..great............dots....ellipses...
    Action 52, ..Don't even get me started (Cheetahmen)
    Howay the lads!

Actually right now, modern warfare 2. Out of nostalgia trying to get a nuke, started from yesterday and I'm on 16 hours playtime now. People camping and tubing it's horrible...

Deleted
    Planetside 2 ... more aimbots and wall/environment-hacks than in any other online shooter ...

Wow, some people in this thread have serious anger problems >.>

Awesome Possum on Sega Genesis. Sonic the Hedgehog "clone". No matter what you do in that game - you die, and game liked to freeze at some points.

Later I found out that "Awesome Possum" was classified as kusoge (Japan word meaning "shit game") by kusoge "fans". No wonder why.

Would probably have to say windwaker's triforce charts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dragon's Lair for the NES.

Played it on emulator, holy shit that game...

GTA3 on an iphone. i wanted to cry.

I Wanna Be the Guy

That game made me think of angry things.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Conor View Post
    For me the most annoying game I ever played was: Runescape,the amount of time I invested into that game when i was a kid only to lose everything when I died, countless times that happened until I finally quit the game.
    I loved that about RS. Camping the low end Wilderness, luring bads there, pretending to be a newbie and and easy target so they'd attack me and bam!

Any mine is probably Rift or Lord of the Rings: online. Both were just boring linear grinds and I gave up at around level 20. Go to a hub, get 2-4 quests, follow the arrow, kill 10-20 mobs, collect 5-10 items, come back and do it all over again a gazillion times. I hate game design like that. It's so boring that I don't even give new theme park mmos a chance any more. I just cant make myself grind through that.

Was reminded of the stupid chocobo games from FFX a while again. F that noise.

Deleted
    Btw guys what's an emulator?

Quote Originally Posted by Conor View Post
    Btw guys what's an emulator?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emulato...sole_emulators

Diablo 3.

I loved playing 40 hours a week to not sell a single thing on the AH. Thats like going to work and when you open your paycheck its just a giant middle finger.

Deleted
    I've had my fair share of rage on Ninja Gaiden when I was younger.

Deleted
    Sounds cool but complicated