Page 7 of 55 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    They QQ because:
    1) they get ganked on PvP servers (lol)
    2) They have to wait for respawn during questing because there are *ghasp* other people in an MMO!
    3) they don't have zones to themselves and rare mos are actually a rare sight now b/c there is competition.

Point 1&3 = working as intended.
    Point 2, sharing system for named mobs needs to be expanded (not sure if it's already in, but I think in one instance a random guy and me could both loot the mob w/o grouping)
    CRZ- waste of development time to bring little gain to the game. Running into players I have to realid to play with again and can do little to nothing with at end game. I love meeting new people I can't play with again, its sooo useful. Also, excessive competition for items, spawns, etc. Never has this many people been in any of these zones even during their appropriate expansion, sans maybe right at launch. Claiming that CRZ makes it more like an MMO is a lie, those other people from different realms might as well be NPC killing quest and rare mobs. CRZ brings little to no benefit to the game compared to the pain in the ass it has brought along. You want people in the world, join a high population server, don't bring the high population server to every realm in the battle group.

As for ganking, don't roll pvp. Those folks I have less sympathy for, because I mean its a pvp server, and you'll always get camped at some point by a max level guy...its pvp. Its about big dicks and dominance and alpha mentality...that usually means killing the weaker instead of challenging yourself.

soulbound items
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulus View Post
    I want to remove Ghostcrawler.
    I second this notion.
    Originally Posted by Rukah

It's called balancing.
    Maybe you should try balancing the large cup of QQ in your left hand with a big mug of STFU in your right.
    Just sayin'

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard are always removing things, I would rather add or return some things :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoldor View Post
    I knew the BC fanboy orgasm was going to come to light. Blah blah Sunwell...yeah I bet Sunwell was super hard with 15 scrubs...maybe that is why it rivals Naxx 40 as the most un-played raid ever. Lets reference that one raid that, most people never saw, and pretend like its the status quo for 25. Your 40 man experience sounds like bad raid group caused by excessive amounts of un-needed people. Anyways we are derailing.

OT: Still CRZ and Still Arena.
    I also mentioned Pre-nerf HM Ulduar... Pretend all you like, but the game would be better off with separate forms of progression between 25 and 10.
    Stains on the carpet and stains on the memory
    Songs about happiness murmured in dreams
    When we both of us knew how the end always is...

10+ Year Old Account
    Assholes. Would make the gaming environment better.

Deleted
    Activision

Did I win something now?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Conscience View Post
    Activision

Did I win something now?
    You hit the nail on the head. That one change would probably return the game back to it's former glory.
    Stains on the carpet and stains on the memory
    Songs about happiness murmured in dreams
    When we both of us knew how the end always is...

CRZ, obviously.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Perkunas View Post
    You hit the nail on the head. That one change would probably return the game back to it's former glory.
    I'd prefer greater glory after all the years, but former would be a good start.

Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post
    Well the most useless thing out there at this moment would be Flight Paths. However I would remove Flying Mounts if I could. They should not be player owned atleast. So in zones were you need to get up to places you can't reach by running there could be some sort of NPC taxi that takes you there.
    If you don't like them, don't use them. I don't see how it makes you feel better to take mine away from me.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would like to remove the ability for players from Moon Guard to post on forums and submit tickets. I have/had friends on there that have turned into the whiniest people about everything as well as constantly seeing in the forums filled with their complaints: trying to RP in a PvP Free-For-All area, throwing fits when someone is near their "secluded" spot for some kinda RP-fest going on with their new internet girlfriend, or just constantly complaining about Lore issues with certain gender/orientation movements or faction bias. We get it, your faction is grossly underrepresented in everything, there is no lore behind YOUR faction blah blah blah, or when it is being represented properly the NPCs are obviously racial stereotypes or sexually charged perverts created by sex starved basement dwellers. It is a game, it is art, it is entirely for fun, just because Ji Firepaw thought your character was cute instead of some kinda Xena Warrior Princess serial killer that is undesirable to all people of another gender does not mean we need your feedback polluting everything so much so it eclipses things that need actual attention.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    Changing not just removing: I'd make every LFR have a progressively greater drop chance on loot rolls with each successive LFR released after it. It's allegedly "15%" right now.
    The chance for loot in LFR has always remained the same, and that is 4/25.

That's 16%, not 15%.

A 1% rise per boss kill without loot would probably suffice. Half a chance at getting loot after four kills. The chance of no loot dropping from 16 bosses is currently 6.1%, and it would fall to at most 1.3%, cutting the amount of "OMG no LFR loot" threads by 80%.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Remove PvE. Would let Blizzard work for players actually that matter and fix PvP from being totally shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    If that happened right here and now, raiding attendance would plummet and ultimately the Devs would move away from using raids as the main source of End Game content.
    Raiding attendance was already plummeting during Cata, hence the rushed-in LFR for 4.3.

Yeah, I'm saying it.

LFR saved raiding.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Rogues lol sorry but I hate you guys

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brofl View Post
    Remove PvE. Would let Blizzard work for players actually that matter and fix PvP from being totally shit.
    Yes, because removing the need for a story from an MMO is the best thing to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Perkunas View Post
    You know... He wasn't like this when he worked for Ensemble Studios. The players in the Age of Empires community loved him because he used to not be a douchebag. He went by the name Deathshrimp back then and he treated the people in that community like adults and had rational responses and ideas for us.
    Maybe he treated them like adults because they acted like adults.

Deleted
    Flying mounts.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zethras View Post
    The Alliance.

Mwahahahaha.
    Made me laugh XD.
    Oddly enough I was Alliance for 2 years :P

OT: I'd probably remove the a certain portion of the playerbase. In particular the ones that whine about PVP ganking on a PVP realm.