Poll: NO WISHFUL THINKING: Leave that for the comments below!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Azshara, N'zoth, a new portion of the world or make a new world entirely from the Emerald Dream, maybe both. Anything is better than demons and Argus. Have the Orcs, as part of their penance help restore Ashenvale in revamped quest, under the direction of the Cenarion Circle.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    Azshara, N'zoth, a new portion of the world or make a new world entirely from the Emerald Dream, maybe both.
    I'm torn on that sort of thing really, since N'Zoth works as both a patron of Azshara and the master of the Emerald Nightmare, but both Azshara and the Nightmare have enough potential for an expansion each. Neither of them would be all they could be if N'Zoth didn't show up in each though.

Maybe he could be fought in one but not truly destroyed until the next.

Deleted
    Why would we fight them on Argus? The only difference between it and the other thousands of planets that the Legion have destroyed is that the Draenei lived there. Sure, the Exodar is back up and running, but how could they pilot back to Argus when they crashed randomly from Outland, not knowing their coordinates?
    Now I understand why people raged back in BC when they brought this sci-fi stuff in.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope there isn't one. This game has gone on sucking for long enough. The devs don't care and the quality of the game declines heavily with each patch. Not even sure why I keep paying my sub.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Buxton McGraff View Post
    I hope there isn't one. This game has gone on sucking for long enough. The devs don't care and the quality of the game declines heavily with each patch. Not even sure why I keep paying my sub.
    So edgy, bro, teach me your ways.

Blizzard still has 2 more planned expansion from the leaked product slate from some time ago I'd say we have at the very least one more expansion of non burning legion stuff.
    Check out my livestream and follow me on twitter.
    /
    I Livestream and do giveaways.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorthezar View Post
    Blizzard still has 2 more planned expansion from the leaked product slate from some time ago I'd say we have at the very least one more expansion of non burning legion stuff.
    That same product slate says the WoW movie is coming out this year. Don't take everything you hear as fact. In fact, every time you mention the slate a kitten dies. BB said so.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    Voted somewhere else. Argus is an obvious choice I suppose given all of the rumors circulating. It would be nice if it turned out to be a real surprise though and perhaps evolved into Argus over the course of the expansion (assuming the rumors turn out to be correct).
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Quote Originally Posted by Raferis View Post
    Why would we fight them on Argus? The only difference between it and the other thousands of planets that the Legion have destroyed is that the Draenei lived there. Sure, the Exodar is back up and running, but how could they pilot back to Argus when they crashed randomly from Outland, not knowing their coordinates?
    Now I understand why people raged back in BC when they brought this sci-fi stuff in.
    The only reason the ship crashed was because there were Sunfury Blood Elves on-board actively sabotaging it, so that wouldn't be an issue. And that's assuming we even use a Naaru vessel to get to Argus, which we might not. Perhaps one of those portals in Outland can be used to travel to Argus, the Legion was using them to gain reinforcements during WC3:TFT after all, and during the Netherwing chain you force a particularly powerful Eredar to retreat through one.

And the fact Argus is the homeworld of the Eredar, easily the highest-ranking demon species in the entire Legion, makes it a very significant planet. So while I wouldn't completely rule out a Legion-themed expansion without Argus, I'd say it's on the very short list of possibilities.
    Roleplaying, hardcore Raiding, running LFR on the occasional weekend, PvPing, rolling alts, achievement hunting, pet battling, or just enacting an endless series of whims, I don't care how you play WoW. Just as long as you have fun doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Splatter View Post
    Source? oh right you dont have one because thats not true.

In game stuff hints that it will be related to the legion but nothing about sargeras or the "end of wow". Thats just rediculous.
    How easy it is to be hateful and to assume things! Here you go troll, from Chris Metzen's mouth: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPF5kGZ7mQM (scroll to 1 hour 12 mins) they also chat with Game lead quest designer Dave Kosak, he talks at length about lore, titans, and things to come.

So yeah..

Quote Originally Posted by Shefu View Post
    How easy it is to be hateful and to assume things! Here you go troll, from Chris Metzen's mouth: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPF5kGZ7mQM (scroll to 1 hour 12 mins) they also chat with Game lead quest designer Dave Kosak, he talks at length about lore, titans, and things to come.

So yeah..
    That doesn't confirm anything. It's all speculation and theories.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

The Burning Legion will most likely be the next expansion.. they're building up to it through Wrathion's chain from the looks of it
    Warlocks get buffed ONE TIME and suddenly developers are getting fired over it...

Quote Originally Posted by Shefu View Post
    How easy it is to be hateful and to assume things! Here you go troll, from Chris Metzen's mouth: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPF5kGZ7mQM (scroll to 1 hour 12 mins)
    It's speculation, you assume he's talking about the Legion and Argus when he says "we're gona need their (Turalyon and Alleria) help." A whole lot of people were so cocksure about this current expansion being one about the Emerald Dream and that anything but Pandaren would be the new playable race. Lo and behold not only were they wrong, they were completely wrong at every level. So you can speculate all you want, but speculation is all you have and your speculation is no more better or worse than the next persons. You think Turaylon and Alleria will be helping fight the Legion; how do you know they won't be focused entirely on Lordaeron and Quel'thalas?

Deleted
    Burning Legion themed with a Demon Hunter class. I'll give everyone $65,000,000 if it's not.

A legion expansion on Argus or the Legion homeworld. Painfully obvious and I cannot fathom myself being wrong about this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by phillipisawarlock View Post
    That same product slate says the WoW movie is coming out this year. Don't take everything you hear as fact. In fact, every time you mention the slate a kitten dies. BB said so.
    Well tbf the movie is not 100% in Blizzards control (movie studios/director/writers/actors/etc, etc, etc), whereas expansions pretty much are.

Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    It's speculation, you assume he's talking about the Legion and Argus when he says "we're gona need their (Turalyon and Alleria) help." A whole lot of people were so cocksure about this current expansion being one about the Emerald Dream and that anything but Pandaren would be the new playable race. Lo and behold not only were they wrong, they were completely wrong at every level. So you can speculate all you want, but speculation is all you have and your speculation is no more better or worse than the next persons. You think Turaylon and Alleria will be helping fight the Legion; how do you know they won't be focused entirely on Lordaeron and Quel'thalas?
    lol, believe what you want dude.

Herald of the Titans Feral Camel's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Could be misdirection but signs point to Burning Legion (personal opinion with) Kil'jaeden being the end boss.

During the last expansion Blizzard copt a fair bit of flack that nobody knew who Deathwing was. With this expansion blizzard have become must better at telling a story though the game. All these little drops about the Legion seem to be them trying to build them up for the next expansion.

Personally i'd love us to keep the war going. With them evolving the story of the Eastern Kingdom / Kalimdor.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    I'm torn on that sort of thing really, since N'Zoth works as both a patron of Azshara and the master of the Emerald Nightmare, but both Azshara and the Nightmare have enough potential for an expansion each. Neither of them would be all they could be if N'Zoth didn't show up in each though.

Maybe he could be fought in one but not truly destroyed until the next.
    I don't see either of the two alternatives having enough suitable content to justify an expansion of their own. Azshara is arguable but I don't think that it could stand alone as interesting enough for all the players. I could easily see a co-op expansion heralding the arrival of the Burning Legion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burning Legion with Emerald Dream & Queen Azshara.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.