Quote Originally Posted by Naro View Post
    Alternatively, invest in the development of an intergalactic portal.
    Alternatively, use the power of thought to transfer my consciousness to an inanimate object in your house.
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    I doubt you'll be able to find a Sprite replacement.
    That's like taking the fountain of youth and replacing it with tonic water
    marriage is when you bet someone half your stuff they won't leave

Alternatively, invest in the development of an intergalactic portal.
    Travel to andromeda, move 50km, portal back to Earth.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackinthegreen View Post
    Mammaries are awesome, usually. Some are best not thought about though.

And you're somewhat normal in that regard. Flying is actually safer than going by sea.
    Like mammaries where one is shaped like a cactus? Also, I trust flying more than boats because it seems more natural for humans to fly.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherrytie View Post
    become a dolphin
    or a Dolphin fan
    I can't D:

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh hai Rokom :3
    Hey Frey, how's it goin'?

You are all impure.
    Yeah, the internet has "corrupted" my mind for the most part. Ah well, it's more fun this way :P.

Quote Originally Posted by Hetalia View Post
    hehehe, mami's mammaries. always makes me laugh
    Same, it's fun to say/think.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokom View Post
    Hey Frey, how's it goin'?

Yeah, the internet has "corrupted" my mind for the most part. Ah well, it's more fun this way :P.

Same, it's fun to say/think.
    How goes the Rokominator!

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

Quote Originally Posted by Grimsolution View Post
    Travel to andromeda, move 50km, portal back to Earth.
    More like 15000km, and then we need to account for the fact that that is following the curvature of the earth, so if we straighten it out we get... ~10000km. I think.

Like mammaries where one is shaped like a cactus? Also, I trust flying more than boats because it seems more natural for humans to fly.
    Yes, any moment now your back will mutate. Large creepy biological mass will stretch out, the skin will shed and you'll gain wings! WINGS! FLY WITH YOUR WINGS!!

More like 15000km, and then we need to account for the fact that that is following the curvature of the earth, so if we straighten it out we get... ~13000km. I think.
    I thought you said you didn't study astrology..

Deleted
    Woooooooooooo!
    So I've basicly just expanded the little house we had (with me I mean me two of my RL friends) into a mansion, because I love Minecraft.

First I built the cutie mark, claiming Castavia for the Goddess Muse Octavia Herself. Then I kinda just added whatever I wanted to build, whether it be walls, houses or barracks.

It later expanded into the mansion we have today. This is purely made by me, the other two is digging and interior. I only build. (I borrowed flying here, I usually always play in Survival)

We found out that Caverns of Old and Lost were present beneath our mansion, so we struck the earth. Now, there's a huge rogue city downthere, connected to and around waterfalls, all lit up with glowstone. It's almost bigger than the castle itself. (Took off my texture pack so it's easier to see)

The castle also has
    a bit of
    funny secrets. <--- I have a lot of these

I love Minecraft...

10+ Year Old Account
    i was very productive last week. over 100 hours playtime in dungeon defenders shows that i know what i am talking about

10+ Year Old Account
    How goes the Rokominator!
    Not bad, mostly just relishing my break :P.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimsolution View Post
    Yes, any moment now your back will mutate. Large creepy biological mass will stretch out, the skin will shed and you'll gain wings! WINGS! FLY WITH YOUR WINGS!!

I thought you said you didn't study astrology..
    I wish I had wings. And magic.

And I don't study Astrology, that was a rough calculation based on the average radius of the earth and the fact that australia and norway likely aren't exactly opposite one another.

Dunno if it's gotten around, but squeezing breasts can actually reduce the risk of developing breast cancer. http://news.uk.msn.com/health/squeez...an-stop-cancer
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Noodles and chocolate milk is the breakfast of Champions.
    Super Brony Friendfinder

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirusianna View Post
    So I've basicly just expanded the little house we had (with me I mean me two of my RL friends) into a mansion, because I love Minecraft.

First I built the cutie mark, claiming Castavia for the Goddess Muse Octavia Herself. Then I kinda just added whatever I wanted to build, whether it be walls, houses or barracks.

It later expanded into the mansion we have today. This is purely made by me, the other two is digging and interior. I only build. (I borrowed flying here, I usually always play in Survival)

We found out that Caverns of Old and Lost were present beneath our mansion, so we struck the earth. Now, there's a huge rogue city downthere, connected to and around waterfalls, all lit up with glowstone. It's almost bigger than the castle itself. (Took off my texture pack so it's easier to see)

The castle also has
    a bit of

I love Minecraft...
    I wish I was this creative ;_;

10+ Year Old Account

The castle also has
    a bit of

I love Minecraft...
    i love your castle. btw are you the one that has written "the great wall of poni" on my wall in pink letters?

10+ Year Old Account
    Not bad, mostly just relishing my break :P.
    And we are relishing your company here :D

Quote Originally Posted by Jackinthegreen View Post
    Dunno if it's gotten around, but squeezing breasts can actually reduce the risk of developing breast cancer. http://news.uk.msn.com/health/squeez...an-stop-cancer
    Saw that in this thread the other day, I think it was in relation to Zenora groping people for me...

Deleted
    I wish I was this creative ;_;
    Just a matter of having nothing to do

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonform View Post
    i love your castle. btw are you the one that has written "the great wall of poni" on my wall in pink letters?
    ... i might have been the one to do that to test out when I first was granted flying powers.

i'm so sorry I also stole one of your melons at one point because i was dying of hunger while exploring your walls.

Or, you know, because Naro's avatar is Mami's mammies. I suppose I can't rule out your explanation though.
    Every time those two words are combined is a great acheivement for all of the universe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera
    I don't get it.™

10+ Year Old Account
    Just a matter of having nothing to do

... i might have been the one to do that to test out when I first was granted flying powers.

i'm so sorry I also stole one of your melons at one point because i was dying of hunger while exploring your walls.
    But you're so awesome! ;_;

10+ Year Old Account

The castle also has
    a bit of

I love Minecraft...
    you crazy... ... i always try to get back into minecraft... but the only thing i find really entertaining is digging up stuff in the earth and exploring the hay out of caves and such.. but i never got to do something with the trillions of stuff of collect...