Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    First Valentine's Day single in 8 years.

Dunno if I'll celebrate or sob yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    i dont have high hopes for it, despite having a loving boyfriend. he didnt do anything last year. so i doubt he'll do anything this year despite the fact i brought up why i was upset with him last year about it. Im also always the one bringing up dates and trying to do special things so Im not gonna bother trying to do anything for him.

He also didnt do anything for my b-day either because he was dead broke. >.>

Despite all this, I still love him very much (and vice versa because he does occationally suprise me)

be forever alone as I always am.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably nothing.

It's a weekday, so I'll be at work. It's also a raid night, so I'll probably be raiding. Unless everyone cancels on the raid due to the special occasion.

Then I'll probably just sit around and watch DVDs, as you do. A regular day, in other words.

Quote Originally Posted by Liagala View Post
    I plan to get laid. I'll probably also take my boyfriend out to dinner, likely at the restaurant we used to go to a lot when he lived far away and would come here to visit me... but mostly I'll be getting laid.
    Do yourselves a favor and have the sex first! Bloated post-valentines-day-dinner sex is the saddest thing in the world.

10+ Year Old Account
    Take my computer out for dinner.
    i7-6700k 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GTX 980 | 16GB Kingston HyperX | Intel 750 Series SSD 400GB | Corsair H100i | Noctua IndustialPPC
    ASUS PB298Q 4K | 2x QNIX QH2710 | CM Storm Rapid w/ Reds | Zowie AM | Schiit Stack w/ Sennheiser HD8/Antlion Modmic

Armory

Sit around being miserable, hating my life. Knowing that I will never have a woman and that none will ever want to do anything with me unless I am paying them.

So basically like every other day.

Deleted
    Not care, as my country has stolen this marketing scheme from the USA. And why would I dedicate a day for loving someone? Shouldn't I love said someone everyday?

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celltrex View Post
    Not care, as my country has stolen this marketing scheme from the USA. And why would I dedicate a day for loving someone? Shouldn't I love said someone everyday?
    It's clearly not a marketing scheme, since it's been going since before the 15th century, It's just a day to celebrate love, and share it with those you love, Noones saying you can't love someone every day, It's just a certain day to which you're supposed to express it more

10+ Year Old Account
    Making plans to raid the candy isle on February 15th when it's all half off. :3
    "The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, 'You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.'" - George Carlin

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gobra View Post
    It's clearly not a marketing scheme, since it's been going since before the 15th century, It's just a day to celebrate love, and share it with those you love, Noones saying you can't love someone every day, It's just a certain day to which you're supposed to express it more
    Then that was then, this is now. The media pressures society into caring so much about it, that if you dare not care, you are considered to not love your partner unless your partner realizes this.

So you better spend your money on bullshit, else you might lose your "soul mate".

Deleted
    No idea, Me and my Fiance don't care so much about Valentines day. I'm hoping i'm no longer pregnant by the time its Valentines day. I feel like im 80

Same thing I do every year, Pinky. Absolutely nothing!

Quote Originally Posted by Pachycrocuta View Post
    Same thing I do every year, Pinky. Absolutely nothing!
    You can't do nothing. You have to take up space, you have to take oxygen, your cells have to divide, etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Actually i have nothing in mind, but if it's a weekend... then is really likely i will go to a club with a couple of friends

Oh it's on a Thursday? That's my busiest day. I have 4 classes straight from 7:30 to 2 that day, then ill probably come home and work out, or get some KFC and skip the work out depending on how rough the week is, and do some homework.

Actually after those classes I might have some lab work to do so I might have to go to lab until like 5-6. If so then ill be really exhausted and go home and eat dinner and be lazy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Likely the usual. Get high and have sex. No complaints here.