Page 1 of 10
... LastLast

druids jipped for tri-spec?

Don't get me wrong, I am so happy for Tri-spec. I miss my feral madness, but where all other classes know can have every spec. Us, my Druid brethren and I, have 4 specs. Still yet I feel torn to have to shelf a spec when everyone else runs around with everything. Im not ranting or bitching, im so pleased for another spec. I've been boomy and resto for too long, but regearing and respecing every day for some feral fun is annoying, and tank spec I miss the most but no pvp groups want feral/guardian druids . What are your thoughts my friends?
    Last edited by TheOmegaTitan; 2013-03-26 at 06:17 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Druids already have one more spec than all the other classes. Not really fair to complain, I think.

10+ Year Old Account
    its pretty outrageous that everyone gets everything but we druids only get 75%. is it fair?
    Hi

I sort of suspect they'll just remove the whole learning of dual spec and make everyone automatically able to spec into anything. Tri-spec doesn't really make a lot of sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    its pretty outrageous that everyone gets everything but we druids only get 75%. is it fair?
    It's pretty unfair druids get 133% spec compared to everyone else getting 100%

10+ Year Old Account
    I suspect druids will end up getting all four specs sooner or later.

You want fair - just remove one druid spec to be equal to other lol

10+ Year Old Account
    They should fix this by removing feral from the game. Problem solved.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

Yeah, I agree with druids not getting a quad-spec. They DO have 1 more whole spec than everyone. They really have nothing to complain about. If you can't decide on 3/4 specs, than switch classes. It's not even possible to carry that much gear.

---------- Post added 2013-03-26 at 02:26 AM ----------

Not to mention that this IS the PTR and it's entirely possible they could decide against. Dance studio anyone?

You guys do realize april fools is coming up and blizz tends to do outrageous stuff....

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    So, you're telling me that you have 4 sets of gear? And 4 specs that you play CONSISTENTLY? I'm raiding and I have three specs: Feral (my main spec), Guardian (which is basically my feral gear reforged) and my Resto spec, which is my raiding offspec. If need be, I can reforge and make my resto set fit in a balance role, but it makes no sense to complain about not having the ability to switch back and forth between 4 specs when I'm pretty certain that you don't play one of those 4 enough to warrant having all 4 specs on easy rotation. C'mon. You're just LOOKING for something to complain about at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    They should fix this by removing feral from the game. Problem solved.
    Be nice >:T

Why would anyone not want to be a Druid? We are melee/ranged/tank/healer with stealth, instanst flight and a million other reasons. Still im not crying for not having quad-spec. Just saying we should maybe have it since the stripping of feral and tank to separate specs. It is just hard to choose from such specs with uniqueness, when everyone one else doesn't have to choose and get it all.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOmegaTitan View Post
    Why would anyone not want to be a Druid?
    Because the whole resource system for boomkins sucks.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greektoast View Post
    Because the whole resource system for boomkins sucks.
    I was unaware that boomy is the only druid spec.

About as fair as Druids getting four specs with no drawback. Take that as you will.

If they are going to add tri-spec why not just make it so people can change specs with a book or something? Seems silly to me to just add another spec.
    Signature made by Aryiana :3

Deleted
    but no pvp groups want feral/guardian druids
    Guardian FC's are very viable in RBG's and can be very usefull in random bg's aswell... If you're looking for arena though, well you have at least 2 viable arena specs, so as a druid you cannot really complain !

15+ Year Old Account
    Gypped* As in cheated by a gypsy.

Another example of people complaining about everything.

Would it be better to have 4 specs for druids? Sure. Are you really going to complain about having 3 instead of 2 though? (apparently).

Seeing as how Druids have more spec / role choices than any other class, I would say its more than fair.