Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    bc - 8
    wrath - 7
    cataclysm - 5
    mists - 9

i love when ppl say TBC 10!! :P 99.9% of them either never saw that expansion or dident kill anything after Grul (byfore the insane nerf when the last raid hit)I remember all that posts TBC kill the wow!! the game is dead :P Bla bla every single expansion the same shiet ....

Vanila 7/10 it was new full of fun and easy like hell 40 man raids lol zerg mode
    TBC 7/10 A bit to chalenging for some as, only 10% players saw the whole thing
    Vrath 8/10 Some of the raids was gr8 .For many of as best time in WoW
    Cata 6/10 Something was mising here or meaby ppl was just burned out
    Mop 8/10 I like whot they give as here Nice raids mix of all the previous Expansions.

Deleted
    BC 9
    WotLK 4
    Cata 7
    MoP 7

Cata could do way better, but it went downhill after troll heroics.
    WotLK was awful to heal (whack-a-mole, NOT my thing), hence low score.

Vanilla = 10/10
    BC = 10/10
    LK = 10/10
    Cata = 4/10
    MoP = 1/10 (I am being nice)
    Veteran vanilla player - I was 31 back in 2005 when I started playing WoW - Nostalrius raider with a top raid guild.

Quote Originally Posted by Champxoxo View Post
    If you only started playing in BC thats probably why you didn't enjoy it.
    no, if you started playing in bc you are more likely to like bc because you probably dont know who illidan and kael'thas were
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Vanilla : 8/10, Hard leveling/5man dungeons made the early game experience pretty fun, nice feeling of a new game, so much stuff to do and it didn't involve dailies.
    TBC: 10/10, still my most fun in wow even though i mostly did kara and some ZA bear run pugging (Really fun) and some t5/t6/sunwell pugging during wrath patch.. felt like i missed ouf on the real raiding, but everything else was so fun, tanking was at it highest fun (Too bad threat is no longer an issue, although i guess its for the better of the whole community vs the few elite players). Attunements were pretty cool, felt the community at it's apex there.
    Wrath: 8/10: ToGC was great for pugging, ulduar was an amazing instance, first raids a bit lackluster... bunch to do with new achievemnts. i liked ICC too
    Cata: 5/10, most of the raid content wasnt that cool, you ran out of stuff to do quick
    MoP: 7/10 Great raid content, not too into the non-raid stuff though, feels forced to cap 1000 valor painfully every week.

Quote Originally Posted by Coombs View Post
    Vanilla and TBC followed the initial MMO model, the rest have been scrub-a-dub-dub fests. People are capable of remembering accurately the events that occurred and why they enjoyed them more than the current game scheme. But you scrubs keep on keeping on and refer to your go to phrase to vainly attempt to invalidate someone's perceptions to an expansion that are separate from your own.
    Whot exacly ?? Boring and stupid clas desing with horible talents ?? Zergable raids ? or meaby it was fun when rogue and Pala could kill anyone naked ?? ahh no the feer lock from warlock was the thing .Well in TBC you could not zerg raids anymore but they went from lv 1 to 50 in dyfficoulte, yes the prenerfed Magtheridon was soooo much fun :P

I've played on and off since Classic's stress test, sometimes playing casually and sometimes more hardcore, so that certainly tempers the ratings I'm going to give, which are absolutely subjective.

Classic: 10/10 I was very young (11-14), and I played sparsely, usually no more than two hours a day, if even. It took me 8 months to reach level 60, and I slowly made my way through MC into BWL before TBC's release. By no means was classic objectively the best version of the game, but due to my age and inexperience with MMO's, it was by far the most fun and rewarding.

TBC: 7/10 At the time, I hated TBC. If I were still that 14/15 year old, I would give it a 2. Its aesthetic was lost on me at the time. I played very casually the whole way through, mostly because it was an extremely anti-casual expansion. For that reason, I'm docking it 3 points. I have, however, grown to love all of Outland - the look, the feel, and the music.

Wrath: 9/10 Easily my favorite version of the game since classic. Northrend is an utter triumph of aesthetic. Such a massive continent, whose every inch is breathtaking (not to mention the unbelievable MUSIC that accompanied every zone). Even more than classic, Wrath made WoW feel like a vast world to explore and get lost in. Wrath signaled the beginning of my serious raiding career, and while many people complained about most of the raids aside from Ulduar, I loved nearly every minute of them, right through the year-long bought of ICC.

Cata: Old World Revamp: 8/10 My favorite part about Cata was the old world revamp. Blizzard made many inspired changes to the old zones, which were admittedly growing a bit stale (the new Thousand Needles is now my favorite zone). The leveling was vastly improved, though I feel that there was an overabundance of linear storylines in the questing. I like them from time to time, but there should have been just a few more regular quest hubs left in.
    The new Cata zones and endgame: 5/10 I loved Twilight Highlands and, strangely, vashj'ir. Everything else fell flat for me in this expansion.

MoP: 6.5/10 Without a doubt, it's a well-polished product, and a good job by Blizzard. The aesthetic however, is simply not my cup of tea. Rounds out to an okay expansion for me.
    Last edited by Bigthumbb; 2013-07-19 at 01:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sturmbringe View Post
    Vanilla = 10/10
    BC = 10/10
    LK = 10/10
    Cata = 4/10
    MoP = 1/10 (I am being nice)
    Pretty much this.

10+ Year Old Account
    BC = 4/10
    WOTLK = 9/10
    Cata = 5/10
    MOP = 8/10
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

I really liked them all

Vanilla - my friends played and I sneered at it for being too nerdy so 0/10
    BC - 5/10 (because I only played a month here or there)
    LK - 8/10
    Cata - 8/10
    Mop - 9/10
    Quote Originally Posted by Zdrasti View Post
    When a homeless person is rambling in the streets, it's better to ignore them than argue with them. On the internets it's clearly better to spend an entire week proving them wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by re1gn1te View Post

Dragon Soul ??? You liked one of the worst raids ever? You must also be a big fan of ToC.
    Didn't feel it was as bad as everyone puts it out to be. What really killed ToC for me was doing it 4 times a week and having arguably the worst looking tier sets ever made. The arena/no-trash idea I liked.

I think they need to do more 'defend your position' type raids. Mount Hyjal and ToC were a nice change of pace.

Besides, at least in my opinion, ToC is better than every raid in MoP so far excluding ToT.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    I don't have any kind words for Dragonsoul, though.
    I guess I'm one of the few that enjoyed it. I calculated how many madness kills I had at some point and it was over 100 across all my characters. My only real gripe with DS was the Madness fight was very anti-climatic and way too long. The other fights though were really good. Spine was very challenging and so different from any fight they ever gave us before. Other fights I liked (heroic): Yorshaj, Zonozz and Hagara.

BC 6/10
    Wotlk 9/10
    Cata went from 8/10 to 3/10 when dragon soul came out
    Pandaland 7/10

Vanilla: 9/10

TBC: 7/10

Wrath: 10/10

Cata: 3/10

Mop: 7/10

10+ Year Old Account
    Classic- Didn't play back then so don't know
    Burning Crusade- 8/10
    Wrath of the Lich King-7/10
    Cataclysm-4/10
    Mists of Pandaria- 6/10

10+ Year Old Account
    Classic: (played the last 4 months) 7/10
    TBC: 9/10
    WotLK: 8/10
    Cata: 5/10
    MoP: 8/10

Surprised at all the MOP hate

Classic-- 7/10
    TBC-- 9/10
    Wrath-- 7/10
    Cataclysm-- 3/10
    Mists-- 8/10

Theyve seem to hit a sweet spot in mists with new content and responsiveness to players they havent before, as well as difficulty. Cata they seemed to forget about everything in the game, the raids were very disjointed in difficulty, and new content patches really didn't offer much.

Deleted
    TBC - 9/10
    WotLK - 10/10. I enjoyed every single raid in this expansion. Even ToC. I loved ToC. My favorite raid in the whole game (and the most raided) has to be Naxx.
    Cataclysm - 7/10. Good but for me it had a weird feel, almost unpolished. An experiment.
    MoP - 5/10. Because this is the expansion that made me decide it's time to quit WoW. I probably shouldn't rate this expansion as I quit during late first patch. Because I don't know WoW's state atm, it will be a 5 and not lower.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    vanilla - 7/10
    tbc - 9/10
    wotlk - 8/10
    cata - 7/10
    mop - havent played

if i were to just estimate what i would rate MoP as from what ive seen and read from various sites it would probably be around the same level as Cata, maybe a point lower. i like to pvp mostly and some of the burst ive seen in some pvp videos has been a tad overwhelming. that and none of my friends are playing so this has a little impact as well.

Deleted
    Vanilla : 9/10 - (probably nostalgia influenced my rating a bit)
    TBC : 8,5/10 - Overall a good expansion, loved the introduction of arenas.
    WotLK : 7/10 - Nothing to say, found it quite average
    Cata : 4/10 - Quit playing after a few months, did _not_ like it at all. Started playing again 3-4months before MoP launch, didn't enjoy it like the other expansions.
    MoP : 7,5/10 - Raids are decent, Environment looks good, overall some nice changes (except for LFR for every raid ), might end up on a higher score depending on SoO